Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death (60389 Views)

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Myer(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lol alright have a great day. some things just cant be understood by the spiritually blind. grin

I didnt know horoscope was spiritual.
I'm honestly interested.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by humberjade: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Omodua:
He was a real man of God. Very generous too. I decided going to the Church few years back from my Base because you see God in action, unlike some of conventional churches that clap and extort members. No,he gives out instead!

Just like I mentioned...I leave him to our creator...only God knows those who serve him in truth.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by humberjade: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Omodua:
He was a real man of God. Very generous too. I decided going to the Church few years back from my Base because you see God in action, unlike some of conventional churches that clap and extort members. No,he gives out instead!

Just like I mentioned...I leave him to our creator...who am I to judge him? Only God knows those who serve him in truth.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by HEAVEN4444: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

I'm honestly interested.
horoscope is not spiritual. horoscope is an abuse of the global clock. the global clock is the positions of the stars and planets and sun and moon. thats why every wise man in the bible referred to the position of these things to determine what is happening on earth. AS ABOVE SO BELOW. what happens up there is what determnes what happens below. so in short our souls is controlled by the movement of the planets and sun and moon. thats why the 3 wise men were observing the position of the stars and planet and sun to determine the arrival of the christ. AS ABOVE SO BELOW. and so THE POSITIONING OF ALL THESE CELESTIAL BODIES IS GODS UNIVERSAL CLOCK OF EVENTS AS THEY WILL UNFOLD DOWN IN THE EARTH.

BUT with anything in this life, the devil will abuse this wisdom and create his own corrupted version which is HOROSCOPES. horoscopes is complete rubbish and falsehood. thats not what i am doing here.

2 Likes

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2021
A good man

Only controversial issue was the building collapse
He had lots of money at his disposal but lived a simple life and gave a lot out

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Omodua(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The church's official fb page confirmed it.I av never seen a worst Antichrist but packaged by devil like TB Joshua. His powerful anointing water and sticker can't save him.He can see the destruction and death of world leaders ,but was blind to the destruction of his church and life.Well I amnt concerned bcs I know another terrible Antichrist will replace him.I am sure of one thing He won't rest in peace for misleading millions. angry
You can denigrate him in death but you can never attain his height or achievement. Your Church dupes people in the name of serving God. Demanding endlessly from members. TB Joshua never demanded from members. Rather, he gives. I will never patronise your rubbish Church with sole aim of making money. Let us see how your Church Will grow because he is no more. Ditto your bunch of Pentecostal thieves. I am a beneficiary of his spiritual prodigy.

2 Likes

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by xavuv: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Idiot
Jesuschristus:
The church's official fb page confirmed it.I av never seen a worst Antichrist but packaged by devil like TB Joshua. His powerful anointing water and sticker can't save him.He can see the destruction and death of world leaders ,but was blind to the destruction of his church and life.Well I amnt concerned bcs I know another terrible Antichrist will replace him.I am sure of one thing He won't rest in peace for misleading millions. angry
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Olajah81: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Who hurts u...
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by xavuv: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
God bless you!

Omodua:
You can denigrate him in death but you can never attain his height or achievement. Your Church dupes people in the name of serving God. Demanding endlessly from members. TB Joshua never demanded from members. Rather, he gives. I will never patronise your rubbish Church with sole aim of making money. Let us see how your Church Will grow because he is no more. Ditto your bunch of Pentecostal thieves. I am a beneficiary of his spiritual prodigy.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by olamieseun(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by nairalee(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

Well, I was only quoting the bible yet you said it was false.

Hahahaha. Well, many things said in the Bible are contextual and situational. U cannot just carry them on face value.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Wapchrist1(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2021
I dont know if twitter exit ....
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by DestroyEvil: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2021
cry Though they are being hushed by the evilworld health authority, since his family has now confirmed that he suddenly developed health issues after taking the cnineteen vacin, how can I fly without taking the test or jab? Pls, does anyone know airline that is not forcing people to provide test cert or jab cert? I have my valid Visa and have to be in Germany in 2 weeks time. But NO, I won't take the test(some of the kits laced with the v already) or the jab. Truly, we are at the very very End Time. JESUS, pls come take me out of this increasingly wicked satanic World!
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by HEAVEN4444: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

I'm honestly interested.
Also everytime God spoke in the bible he spoke in terms of the astrological things in the sky. for example

job 38 vs 31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Pleaides is a cluster of stars in the constellation Taurus and Orion is a constellation too in the sky.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by planetx: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2021
DestroyEvil:
cry Though they are being hushed by the evilworld health authority, since his family has now confirmed that he suddenly developed health issues after taking the cnineteen vacin, how can I fly without taking the test or jab? Pls, does anyone know airline that is not forcing people to provide test cert or jab cert? I have my valid Visa and have to be in Germany in 2 weeks time. But NO, I won't take the test(some of the kits laced with the v already) or the jab. Truly, we are at the very very End Time. JESUS, pls come take me out of this increasingly wicked satanic World!
Anyone seemingly healthy and young that dies suddenly now needs questions asked whether they just took the Covid vaccine. This thing is serious and the agenda is real for those who have discernment, but I try not to engage to much here and go elsewhere with like minded people, because the little children on this forum will start calling you a conspiracy theorist for something they have no clue about the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by pashiano: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
57th portal and mercury retrograde and that gemini energy of splitting a man into two halves and the galactic center at 46 seconds sagitarius, got TB Joshua. he had no choice. he had to bow out to the energies. his soul got zapped

meanwhile on this post i am the first. the first shall be last and the last shall be first. i accept the new mantle placed on me today as the new heaven ASHE

what's that bro?
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by DisLifeSha: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Forget that talk. Leaving your mark here is the main thing
ikaboy:
I am sadenned as well but submit to the will of God. The fact he died quietly and peacefully consoles me.

RIP great prophet!

how prepared are you , if God calls you?
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by HEAVEN4444: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2021
pashiano:

what's that bro?
its a portal and energy that claims souls and returns them back to the stars
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Dennis1987(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2021
R. I. P. P SIR
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Myer(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Also everytime God spoke in the bible he spoke in terms of the astrological things in the sky. for example

job 38 vs 31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Pleaides is a cluster of stars in the constellation Taurus and Orion is a constellation too in the sky.

I quite believe in the influence of the stars on our personalities and some times the turn of events in our lives.

Like you rightly quoted the wise men were able to trace Jesus birth as being a King through their expertise in astrology.

Even some have cited verses in the bible of knowledge of times and seasons as referring to knowledge of horoscope.

Though Job 38:31 was simply referring to God's power in creating and holding the stars in place over the skies, not horoscope.
Every mention of star does not refer to horoscopes.

Anyway, my point is that you should be more specific that's when it does not sound like another charade and you can be more reliable.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by ikorodureporta: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Nonsense ffk
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Angrygoat: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Well the Bible said a generous man who is not christ-like is like a filthy rag. He might have been generous and all but the foundation of synagogue is so so questionable. Even the so called guru maraji still dey alive
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Angrygoat: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
It means we are all trapped. That mark of the beast the Bible talked about is the covid vaccine. CIvIl War is looming and ready everyone is ready to fly away but of cos no vaccine u won't smell airport.
DestroyEvil:

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Oracleforce: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
bluefilm:

Do you think I care what is typed to me when I lose my loved ones at the middle age of their lives?

If you do, then you are so deluded.

Keep your sentiments to yourself, okay?

I'm sorry....I'm having a conversation with the wrong person....pls don't be offended

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by AeroplaneApple: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2021
His generously changed alot of lives
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Hisincrease: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
While you are here, If you have not received Jesus Christ as your LORD or you are still living in sin, just say these words aloud:

Dear Jesus Christ, I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you died for my sins, you were raised on the third day for my Justification. I receive you today as my LORD and personal Saviour, thank you for saving me. Amen.

Let me pray for you: I decree that the power of sin is broken over your life, and that you begin to walk in the newness of life. I declare favour on your head, increase to your hands and speed to your feet. Be empowered for God in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by bizzibodi(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

Paul's arrest and possible death was prophesied to him by Agabus and other prophets. Acts 21:10

If he truly had the gift of prophecy, he should know.
Moses did not only know his own death, he even climbed the mountain where God made him die.

Amos 3:7 God does nothing without revealing to his prophet.
So who told U he didn't know he will die.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by bizzibodi(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
africanusvu:
, misleading millions by how
Did he asked the millions to steal,rape,kill,worship idol?
Just tell me did he organize any anti get protest
Criticize anychurch,gvt,politician
Did he drag Land with you,
Did he sold bad goods to you
Did he collect contract from ur get
Have you seen him ever in ur Street
Just tell me one single thing he did to deserve your narrative and I will tell you a million things he did for humanity
Ignore d fuuuul!can he compare TB with his own bloodthirsty prophet.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Myer(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
bizzibodi:

So who told U he didn't know he will die.

Cos he was planning his next birthday.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Meritocracy: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Jesuschristus post=102423763]The church's official fb page confirmed it.I av never seen a worst Antichrist but packaged by devil like TB Joshua. His powerful anointing water and sticker can't save him.He can see the destruction and death of world leaders ,but was blind to the destruction of his church and life.Well I amnt concerned bcs I know another terrible Antichrist will replace him.I am sure of one thing He won't rest in peace for misleading millions. angry[/quot

Have you confirmed that you will make heaven Mr Saint, or you will never taste death. How are you sure those pastors you turn to demi god or anointed pastors will make heaven. Borrow yourself a little brain.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Dumeiby(f): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
who the hell are you to judge. Are you God.so shot the Bleep up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Atiku Abubakar & Jonathan Attend Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.