Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death (60390 Views)

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The church's official fb page confirmed it.I av never seen a worst Antichrist but packaged by devil like TB Joshua. His powerful anointing water and sticker can't save him.He can see the destruction and death of world leaders ,but was blind to the destruction of his church and life.Well I amnt concerned bcs I know another terrible Antichrist will replace him.I am sure of one thing He won't rest in peace for misleading millions. angry

Like say heaven sure for you na oponu
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Humanoid01(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
57th portal and mercury retrograde and that gemini energy of splitting a man into two halves and the galactic center at 46 seconds sagitarius, got TB Joshua. he had no choice. he had to bow out to the energies. his soul got zapped

meanwhile on this post i am the first. the first shall be last and the last shall be first. i accept the new mantle placed on me today as the new heaven ASHE
Bros abeg speak English.

2 Likes

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by zimmaking(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2021
rowland545:
Did not see this coming.... This is a big shock
Bro,this is how Rapture will happen,when we least expect it.Wash your cloth everyday and be counted worthy.Let me give you one shocker,Trump will be President in some months/years to come and the world will wondered around him He is the beast foretold.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by gahyip(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2021
People still dey Twitter abi dey no block am again?oohh RIP to him
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by HEAVEN4444: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

What are you saying man?
So it is his horoscope that killed him?
And because you're the first to comment on his thread you have received his mantle?

Do you hear yourself at all or you just type on impulse?
oh i already prophesied his death on june 1st. in this my facebook group. go to the article i made june 1st

https://www./3370435209701581

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by membranus: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Sorry who da hell is this?

I stopped engaging with dumbo people

So all Nairalanders are "dumbo people"?

I am flabberwhelmed and overgasted!!!

2 Likes

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by IYANGBALI: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2021
gahyip:
People still dey Twitter abi dey no block am again?oohh RIP to him
Buhari has forgivened us, he has unbaned it
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by semyman: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Mospring:
Another gallant soldier in the Lord is gone the way of death! Oh death where is thy sting.
Be sure of your facts

2 Likes

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by samwillyco1(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2021
What

RIP to the dead, may God grant him rest according to his works on Earth
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Myer(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2021
nairalee:
May His Gentle and Humble soul rest in Perfect peace.

I wasn't a TB Joshua fan for years, decades even.
But I started respecting the man when I realised his simplicity and generosity.

Whether he was a real prophet or not is not the issue. He was a good person. Atleast from his media representation since I do not know him personally.

However the question remains that for a man who claimed to have a prophecy for everything even politics, it's quite odd he did not see his own death.
Jesus saw his own death and even used it to preach.

Though his fb page has somehow found a way to share his last moments where he mentioned that there is time for everything including a time to die.
But for a man of his "supposed" spiritual gifts it should not be a vague prophecy but something with more details. Except he was not ready for it.

At the end of the day,he has a lot of good works in his name.
If truly his miracles are real then biblically he has earned the crown.
But if his miracles were fake, I cant even comment on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by CryptoRepublic1: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2021
The best miracle for today is for God to bring that man back to life please God.

I'm not one of his followers but I know that many lives depends on him.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Trustedpronet: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2021
I hope he is not killed by COVID 19?
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Lordwaz(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The church's official fb page confirmed it.I av never seen a worst Antichrist but packaged by devil like TB Joshua. His powerful anointing water and sticker can't save him.He can see the destruction and death of world leaders ,but was blind to the destruction of his church and life.Well I amnt concerned bcs I know another terrible Antichrist will replace him.I am sure of one thing He won't rest in peace for misleading millions. angry

Why you mumu like this? Who gave you the audacity to judge the dead? All of our Mata dey God hand ooo. . OGA Chief judge of the heavenly.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Picadelly(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Tony142: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2021
God show him alot of prophecy, he sees what will happen before they happen, but God refuse to show him the date he will die, God hide it away from him

When I say religion na scam, ona think I dey lie, Good people go dey die like chicken and God go seat down dey watch and do nothing, while bad people dey live longer all because God want to still give them time to repent #nonsense

Rip Legend embarassed

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2021
So many people around Ikotun and Egbe in Lagos will feel his death.
He puts food on so many people's table.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by emonis88: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2021
When an ordinary man dies ,it is only his/her immediate family that cries , A popular pastor dies , everyone dey cry , but there is one thing that we as men can't take away, death is an inevitable end for all men ,no special person for this one , all we ask Baba God is to grow old bf we go,
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Nitah1: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
You can say anything you want, who knows yours may be today or tomorrow.
Display your improper upbringing for the world to see.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by TVTKOKO(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Mehn!! I still very much hope this is fake!
Ahh. I don't want to even start imagining its possibility.
The orphans, widows, poor families he takes care of cry cry cry cry
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Triangles1(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
I don't know why people judge and condemned a man before God, RIP to the dead and congratulations to the soul as it belongs to Almighty God.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Zetty177x: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Now I miss Twitter

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Myer(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
oh i already prophesied his death on june 1st. in this my facebook group. go to the article i made june 1st

https://www./3370435209701581

You shared your page not a specific post that concerns TB Joshua. Celebrities die all the time just like regular people.

It would help if you have a more specific post.

You didnt respond to the mantle bit just because you were the first to comment.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by lolu2019: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
am not a christian.i have 100percent believe that he is not fake.the fact that u dont have the power to do miracles like he did,doesn't make him fake.if u cant do something,dont stop others from doing it.if u want something,u go for it.as a scientist,every living thing must die.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Ubanz: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Adieu, the most humble man of God. A very meek fellow.
I pray u earn a place in heaven if there's one.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by nairalee(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

I wasn't a TB Joshua fan for year, decades even.

Whether he was a real prophet or not is not the issue. He was a good person. Atleast from his media representation since I do not know him personally.

However the question remains that for a man who claimed to have a prophecy for everything even politics, it's quite odd he did not see his own death.

Though his fb page has somehow found a way to share his last moments where he mentioned that there is time for everything including a time to die.
But for a man of his "supposed" spiritual gifts it should not be a vague prophecy but something with more details. Except he was not ready for it.

Jesus christ is God so this comparism doesn't work.

Many great seers throughout the centuries of history have died without seeing it. It doesn't make them any less of a seer. It only shows u God's unmatched greatness

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by HEAVEN4444: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

You shared your page not a specific post that concerns TB Joshua. Celebrities die all the time just like regular people.

It would help if you have a more specific post.

You didnt respond to the mantle bit just because you were the first to comment.
well he is a global religious figure ? they will start to die to make way for the new.

As for being the first to comment on this particular post ? well there are no coincidences in life. everything is programmed from past life. and so there is a message in everything that happens. nothing is coincidental. and so i see me being the first on this post as the passing of the mantle
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by ClitRaider: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Grace001:
Rip... we live to die
Death is the end of life..
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by candidbabe(f): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
May your gentle soul rest in peace man of God
I will forever live to remember you.
Truly you have transformed life beyond measure.

Rest in the bossom of the Lord man of God

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by nairalee(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

I wasn't a TB Joshua fan for year, decades even.

He actually didn't see it coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTapRgge5iM
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Grace001: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2021
ClitRaider:

Death is the end of life..

Yes oo... T.B. Joshua just finished his own race
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by membranus: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
well he is a global religious figure ? they will start to die to make way for the new.

As for being the first to comment on this particular post ? well there are no coincidences in life. everything is programmed from past life. and so there is a message in everything that happens. nothing is coincidental. and so i see me being the first on this post as the passing of the mantle

Mantle of what? Of death?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Atiku Abubakar & Jonathan Attend Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.