Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (103635 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
I pity your soul young man, it's obvious devil have taken over you. when you die you will cry for help but it will be too late by then, you still have little chance because you don't know when death will come knocking at your door, if you have sense you will think of how you came into existence, did humans created themselves? No! Who created the Earth's and other planets? I've seen atheist like you that didn't believe in God existence but when they learnt the truth, the became closer to God till they die, it's not too late for you too and that ignorant guy too, that Ignorance in you will only make you regret it because it's created by devil himself

Who would i be crying to help?

Worry about your brainwashed self.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Theicecode(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

Who would i be crying to help?

Worry about your brainwashed self.
Remember it's not too late, devil is using you, break from that bondage now!!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by myami: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
igbowoman:
So this is it
When people die they receive praises.
This is the same man that organized fake miracles, gave fake prophecies, had a pile of allegations of sexual abuses including pedophilia.
Caught on tape soliciting women
A man who never stood trial for death of hundreds in his fake buildings, caused death of thousands by claiming to heal them and they stopped their treatments returned to their places and died.He extorted money from folks by selling fake miracle water and oils.
Africans are such gullible people.
Now he is dead and they sing praises
Philanthropist my foot, robbing Peter to give some pittance to Paul.

Let this be an eye opener.
His oils and water are fake
If they couldn't save him they can't save you.
One fake prophet has gone to answer to his maker.
Let the others know that judgment day will come for them too

kedu

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Gamesmart: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Thank God?! grin maybe it was God who killed him. Who knows?

Yes o. grin
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
Remember it's not too late, devil is using you, break from that bondage now!!
Worry about yours.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Iyasaburi: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nuelito:
What a great loss
May God grant him eternal rest

When someone has died what is the meaning of the prayer, of what use is it?
Can such prayer alter the destiny of the dead?
Let us pray for ourselves who are alive, and amend our evil ways so that our end will be good.
After death comes judgement
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?

He is dedicated to God and not God. Only Jesus Christ spoke of his death and resurrection and they exactly happened to prove who He was.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kolena:

He's obviously a nincompoop, just like these ones:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin changes nothing
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kolena:

If you're not careful, you'll meet your end in a disastrous way; and you know the funny thing? It will be published on this forum, and an exact comment like this will be made; but the only difference will be that no one knows you, cos I'm very sure you haven't made any reasonable impact on anyone's life. Empty vessel.

Everyone dies bitch - everyone grin grin grin
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
omanzo02:
[s]He can see prophecies of others but he didn't see the prophecy of his own death?

The man is Nigeria's number 1 religious 419![/s]

Carnal man
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:

Lol. When will you guys learn ?

We certainly didn't see you seeing the loss of several digital currencies from your portfolio and you call yourself a Crypto expert too?!!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by BOTTAN4Real: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
My condolences to his family and the church and body of Christ. May God rest his soul
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
omanzo02:

It amazes me gullible Nigerians believes he can perform miracle. In this age with technology you can spot sickness with your naked eyes.
It is really bizzare that some people would still believe these con men who calls themselves pastors.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
meobizy:

This wouldn't shock me in the least. As stupid as it sounds, more Nigerians will believe the statement than doubt. It does really sound stupid and i just made it up but hey! Some of his worshippers would still believe him if that is what he did.

True. Something tells me he would at least clock those two extra years with it.
or even more years, his age was still young, my father is 82 years and still alive.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
meobizy:

This wouldn't shock me in the least. As stupid as it sounds, more Nigerians will believe the statement than doubt.

True. Something tells me he would at least clock those two extra years with it.
@the bolded, it sounds really stupid and I made it up, but some of his gullible worshippers would have still believed him if that had been the case.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by brightalo1010: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Havertz10:
Bring yourself back to life

Na only hypothetical powers una get

I pity your brain, has TB ever brag that he will bring himself back when he dies?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Skiloloplc(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
redcliff:

57 na life well spent? omo hardship don reduce life expectancy for nigeria

It is better to live 30 with impart than 100 with an impart.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by TLION(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
omanzo02:

Everyone are going to die one day but I don't scam poor people with religion, you better do something with your brain than hope on religion to rescue you from your stupid future plan.
. And who tell you day TB Joshua scammed with religion, this man helped the poor. He impacted the world positively, you whi have you impacted, who you don hep? Yes you don’t scam people but how many have you helped cos this man help thousands.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by BrainSanitizer: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is such a sad news.
I'll however, reserve my RIP until after three days.

If I don't read any news with the caption: "Prophet TB Joshua ressurects 3 days after his death", then I'll send my RIP.
If you know you know.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by mixmastering: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Allee90:
He will now know whether Jesus is the son of God or otherwise
He didn't acknowledge JESUS?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by mixmastering: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Allee90:
He will now know whether Jesus is the son of God or otherwise
He didn't acknowledge?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by EMMY76: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
I don't really know why good people hardly last in this world?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by nyama32(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lord, grand your servant entarnal rest.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by plaetton: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rip to him, and condolences to his family.

But Why is no one asking what he died of ?
Heart attack, Covid-19.
Nigerian preachers, for some unknown reasons, have been avid covid19 deniers and anti-vaxxers .
It not be surprising that when they do get covid19, they hide it and hope to get better before the public gets to know. They seek medical attention very discreetly, or none at all, especially the purported miracle workers.
Since TB' s illness and possibly cause of death has not been disclosed, I'm going out on a limb to suspect Covid-19. These self-styled miracle preachers would rather die at home than seek medical treatment in hospital for Covid-19.
Just my hypothesis.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by mikeyung71(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
What's the cause of his death please?
My condolences to the whole synagogue family.
Rest in peace Man of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.