Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep (89320 Views)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) / Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by wonder233: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Bros the point is anything can be suspended for anything. We lost a labourer at the office due to a car crash and work was suspended for the day. Another time we lost a director, work was also suspended for a day. That's why we are human beings.
Kobojunkie:
Wait a minute... you actually wan compare the emergency closure of everything to this man's death? undecided
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by KossyKiss97(f): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2021
Qudsi:

Simple ramblings of a simpleton.

You can do better than this
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
phemmyfour:
Illiterate

The phrase "let the dead bury the dead" is another way to say put your spiritual responsibilities to God before all other duties.
Most of U religious bigots only major in d minor...church of God in d hearts.. individual hearts"your God" did not vex when churches were closed down,service retricted during covid-19 lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So when Jesus Christ said let the dead bury their dead, He, Jesus Christ, was wrong? undecided
Jesus speaks in parables:he is telling them those things you worry about will sort itself out....i;e others will carry out d assignment,he did means literal dead people buring dead person...he made that statement in that context b/c he needed them for other duties.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You compare this man's death to Jesus Christ's? undecided
I am not comparing Jesus & TB... emotions are d same in all humans,Jesus wept when Lazarus died.
Mary Jesus mother wept & mourned when his beloved son was crucified.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Natural death at the age 57? The man was sick and finally on his way to the hospital but it was already too late. undecided

What concerns me more is the lives of those he may have told to avoid hospitals when they are sick, telling them to instead rely on is Holy water and holy oil and stickers instead. undecided
He had service d day he died someone who is chronically ill would not be able to conduct sevice...if he becomes I'll suddenly then it his time...something must kill a man...when it is your Time to die no miracle or best hospital can stop it.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
wonder233:
Bros the point is anything can be suspended for anything. We lost a labourer at the office due to a car crash and work was suspended for the day. Another time we lost a director, work was also suspended for a day. That's why we are human beings.
Ok, so it isn't really that God had anything to do with all this to begin with... this is just men and the traditions of men we are dealing with then, right? undecided
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
bizzibodi:

He had service d day he died someone who is chronically ill would not be able to conduct sevice...if he becomes I'll suddenly then it his time...something must kill a man...when it is your Time to die no miracle or best hospital can stop it.
What do you mean when you say someone who is chronically I'll would not be able to conduct service? undecided

There are cancer patients, diabetes sufferers, people with heart problems walking around, living near normal lives around you each day. Are those not considered chronically illnesses? undecided
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
bizzibodi:

I am not comparing Jesus & TB... emotions are d same in all humans,Jesus wept when Lazarus died.
Mary Jesus mother wept & mourned when his beloved son was crucified.
Jesus Christ wept because Lazarus died? Where you take find that one? undecided

People mourn but should our mourning be done on God's time? undecided
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ wept because Lazarus died? Where you take find that one? undecided

People mourn but should our mourning be done on God's time? undecided
Are U joking,Read John 11vs 35
Which time is God's time: Sabbath or Sunday?
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean when you say someone who is chronically I'll would not be able to conduct service? undecided

There are cancer patients, diabetes sufferers, people with heart problems walking around, living near normal lives around you each day. Are those not considered chronically illnesses? undecided
Do you have the proof that he is sick?
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by wonder233: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
That was why I cited the example of covid. It could be anything...a pandemic, the death of a person, a natural disaster, even a government regulation, etc
Kobojunkie:
Ok, so it isn't really that God had anything to do with all this to begin with... this is just men and the traditions of men we are dealing with then, right? undecided
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
bizzibodi:

Are U joking,Read John 11vs 35
Which time is God's time: Sabbath or Sunday?
If you had bothered to read that verse in the context it was provided you in, you would have instead realized that Jesus did not weep because Lazarus had died - John 11 vs 28 -37 undecided
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
bizzibodi:

Do you have the proof that he is sick?
I know that God Almighty designed the human body so very well that it does not simply collapse without a reason and this recorded right there in the body. undecided
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by mekulonaire(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
lathrowinger:
Not a Christian though, but why i like this pastor is, he is a cheerful giver. He loves helping the needy... May Almighty Allah forgive all his short coming and grant him jannah.
an unbeliever in the right sense
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you had bothered to read that verse in the context it was provided you in, you would have instead realized that Jesus did not weep because Lazarus had died - John 11 vs 28 -37 undecided
Ofcourse People dnt weep b/c any person has died,you must love,like,acquaint,related,benefited from that person to make you wept....as for Jesus he loves Lazarus.... Lazarus is well known to him...I hope you grasp.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
bizzibodi:

Ofcourse People dnt weep b/c any person has died,you must love,like,acquaint,related,benefited from that person to make you wept....as for Jesus he loves Lazarus.... Lazarus is well known to him...I hope you grasp.
Dont try to avoid the issue here.

Your claim was that Jesus Christ wept because Lazarus was dead, a claim clearly not true when you read that verse in the context in which it was presented - John 11 vs 28 - 37 undecided

Jesus Christ did not weep because Lazarus died... He wept a reason other than Lazarus' death. undecided
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Dont try to avoid the issue here.

Your claim was that Jesus Christ wept because Lazarus was dead, a claim clearly not true when you read that verse in the context in which it was presented - John 11 vs 28 - 37 undecided

Jesus Christ did not weep because Lazarus died... He wept a reason other than Lazarus' death. undecided
I have close your chapter.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by KossyKiss97(f): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
sade4
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Olibboy: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lekan239:
Dagrin said he will die soon, and he died
TB joshua gave hint that he will die soon, and he died.
there was once a conspiracy theory that tb joshua and dagrin where in the same occultic group,if the two of them predicted their death, then should we say that conspiracy theory was right

may the soul of the greatest prophet in Nigeria rest in perfect peace
it's not about occultism. if you're overthinker. even if you fall sick you will reason if you're going to die or survive
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by CareerBegger: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Lovine:
You speak because you have mouth, may God forgive you.

amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.