Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (49888 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by falseprophet: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You only need to know why there is always a NEW LIGHT in God's salvation plan for mankind.
So i'll use this post to address the issue before i leave you. First of all you need to know the status of man before Jehovah God, He sees all of us as descendants of Adam (a rebel) so we must be tested to the limit. Note what JEHOVAH did when He brought the Israelites out of Egypt, this people never crossed the sea on their way to Egypt but on their return to Canaan God's Angel led them towards the Red Sea. Visualize yourself in their midst that faithful day, Moses is God's human representative they knew one on one and can see but the angel representing God they're seeing in the day as a pillar of cloud and a pillar of light at night. The Bible said God Himself is the one leading the Israelites, but why does He have to take them towards the Red Sea? Why not the safe passage they passed on their way to Egypt?
Well the people began to murmur against Moses whom they know and can SEE but to JEHOVAH they were actually murmuring against Him!
Today Mankind is in the same condition, Satan is the Pharaoh under whose captivity God wants to free us, mighty spirit beings (demons) and powerful human agents are all working with Satan. So how possible is it for Jehovah to get us safely to Paradise (the promise land) when we ourselves are imperfect sinful descendants of Adam?
That's why God send the warning through His Prophet Zephaniah:
"Before the decree takes effect, Before the day passes by like chaff, Before the burning anger of Jehovah comes upon you, Before the day of Jehovah’s anger comes upon you, Seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth, Who observe his righteous decrees. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger" Zephaniah 2:2-3
Do you think any Israelite who left Egypt can get to the promise land if such a person is not HUMBLE and FAITHFUL?
How possible is it for a person who keeps complaining about their back and forth movement get to the promise land?
Remember the Journey that's supposed to take God's people for 40 days took them 40 years due to their wandering in the wilderness!
Well Jesus knew how difficult it will be for persons like you before he said:
“Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth" Matthew 5:5
So my friend, if truthfully your heart tell you that you've found something unique in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses, make sure you're 100% meek and keep that first love you had otherwise this arrogant attitude will make you loose what you saw when you left Deeperlife for Jehovah's Witnesses Organization! Luke 13:24
The faithful and discreet slave (Governing Body) are God's representatives on planet earth today, Jesus referred to them as "my brothers" {Matthew 25:31-46} whatever anyone says or does for them or against them has been noted by the angels. So if you join critics and start antagonizing them know now that you're making it harder for Moses to carry the burdens of a multitude from Egypt to Canaan so you will never reach the promise land! Matthew 25:45

But if you support them physically, financially, morally, actively and zealously Jesus is watching you, he promised that you will get to the promise land! Matthew 25:40

You conscientiously said:

"if I later see a need to resume going to any worship center JW will be my choice"

So stand by your conscience and stop judging Moses whom you yourself agreed that has want you've been looking for: the truth that you can't find in Deeperlife! smiley

So you have replaced Jesus, God's appointed Moses of the new covenant with Governing body made up of some few men in America?

You see why you should go beyond trying to proof you are right and approach religion with an open mind? In trying to defend what is not in scriptures (GB), you conveniently replaced Jesus with governing body as God's representative on earth.

Jesus is God's appointed prophet for all Christians today, no one can approach God except through him:
John 14:6 (NIV) - says: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Before Jesus ascended to heaven he told his disciples a comforter (holy spirit) that will be with them:
John 14:16 - And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—

No where did a mention of your governing body in the scheme of affairs for christians.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 - Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 5. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

The man of lawlessness will oppose and exalt himself in God's temple, these are people that self appoint themselves as holding the keys to the kingdom which includes the governing body, they have established themselves in high places across the Christian body making themselves very important and they make people see them as God, in your case you have already called them "Moses" who happens to be Jesus in this dispensation.

JWs use alot of inferences to teach scriptures and they do that so brazenly disregarding contexts and the substance of truth.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Janosky:

Only Jehovah's Servants chosen to bear His name of would gather in the name of Jesus His Son, as JEHOVAH'S Servants always do.
Because Jesus Christ their Exemplar is JEHOVAH'S Servant.
That is what Acts 15:1-14 ( 2 Chro7:14), Hebrews 10:24-25 & 13:7,17 is all about.

Only Jehovah's Servants chosen to bear His name of would gather in the name of Jesus His Son

That's the consequence of you not knowing what is in a name. I repeat where two or three are gathered in JESUS name. Not in the name of the FATHER you have failed to provide as Jesus himself take talk am. Na that same Jesus you call your EXEMPLAR said gather in my name(JESUS) not in the name of the FATHER you have not mentioned so far as Jesus talk am.

Na why Paul too could say in the name of JESUS every knee should bow not the name of the father. It will be easy for me to say you don't follow your EXEMPLAR instructions because Acts 1:8 in the realm of the organization you belong gets dumped into the thrash bin( this to your BEAR BEAR BEAR cheesy grin)
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:

So you have replaced Jesus, God's appointed Moses of the new covenant with Governing body made up of some few men in America?

You see why you should go beyond trying to proof you are right and approach religion with an open mind? In trying to defend what is not in scriptures (GB), you conveniently replaced Jesus with governing body as God's representative on earth.

Jesus is God's appointed prophet for all Christians today, no one can approach God except through him:
John 14:6 (NIV) - says: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Before Jesus ascended to heaven he told his disciples a comforter (holy spirit) that will be with them:
John 14:16 - And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—

No where did a mention of your governing body in the scheme of affairs for christians.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 - Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 5. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

The man of lawlessness will oppose and exalt himself in God's temple, these are people that self appoint themselves as holding the keys to the kingdom which includes the governing body, they have established themselves in high places across the Christian body making themselves very important and they make people see them as God, in your case you have already called them "Moses" who happens to be Jesus in this dispensation.

JWs use alot of inferences to teach scriptures and they do that so brazenly disregarding contexts and the substance of truth.

Their religious leaders call themselves "Guardians of Our Doctrines" do the maths acronym it equals G.O.D.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:

You need to know how Apostasy develops in the heart of humans like you and i! smiley

In each generation Apostates always capitalize on the same issue. Jehovah remains on His throne as the Almighty but He often send His representatives to gather His people together as ONE. Noah, Moses, Jesus this three humans served at different times as God's representatives but one thing is peculiar to them all: They all met fierce opposition from humans claiming worshipers of God!

Now let's talk about your state of mind. You believe (trust) in the existence of God and you also agreed that both Noah, Moses and Jesus were God's representatives during their time, and you undoubtedly will say you won't join those critics who fiercely opposed them if you happened to be alive as one of their contemporaries. Matthew 23:30

But here you are, after going through all the religions you know you can't find any worthy to associate with except this organization. Yet you're here saying they're wrong one way or another. smiley
What do you think that led humans like you to stand against Noah, Moses and Jesus?
Well i'll tell you.
Those critics have nothing to say against them than "you are OK and i like you but i will never follow you because you're not God God can use anyone so don't make yourself God's representative before others, there's nobody God cannot use"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. smiley

That's the only reason why Apostasy develops in people's hearts.
You've said it all that you're stupid in your own reasoning so that can't be overemphasized. If you yourself after chatting with me for hours openly confessed that you're stupid then why not help yourself out of stupidity? smiley

Remember Noah, Moses and Jesus were humans like you and i yet God wants His people to take instructions from them, whoever fails to adhere to their instructions will not inherit what God promised.

Jesus said that in the last days so many things will happen and because Jesus will not be around physically his faithful disciples living at that dreadful times must be coordinated so Jesus promised that a faithful and discreet slave will emerge and this will continue to feed his disciples with timely spiritual nourishment {Matthew 24:45} then Jesus went on to say this faithful slave will need assistance and the future of all those living by that time depends on how they treat his brothers (the faithful slave) Matthew 25:31-46

You are now telling me to open my mind wide in search of truth yet you're saying of all that you know JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization is still your choice! smiley

Which means if anyone should come to you and ask for the one and only Christian Organization that you can vouch for (since all are imperfect humans) you will say "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Please try to go and see a psychiatrist quickly because the spirit of rebellion is gradually running you mad.

If Noah, Moses, Jesus were humans that walked on this planet and they served as God's representatives during their time. Then the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization that has united people from all races, erased the use of weapons from their hearts and turned them into one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Micah 4:1-3} are surely God's representatives in our generation!

You yourself can SEE how Jesus is improving the knowledge of this people rapidly, why not go back to your Churches where they're saying God will take everyone to heaven and separate some to be tormented ALIVE in fire?
Why choosing the one and only group saying it's either we live forever or return to non-existence? smiley

My friend stop deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by falseprophet: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You need to know how Apostasy develops in the heart of humans like you and i! smiley

In each generation Apostates always capitalize on the same issue. Jehovah remains on His throne as the Almighty but He often send His representatives to gather His people together as ONE. Noah, Moses, Jesus this three humans served at different times as God's representatives but one thing is peculiar to them all: They all met fierce opposition from humans claiming worshipers of God!

Now let's talk about your state of mind. You believe (trust) in the existence of God and you also agreed that both Noah, Moses and Jesus were God's representatives during their time, and you undoubtedly will say you won't join those critics who fiercely opposed them if you happened to be alive as one of their contemporaries. Matthew 23:30

But here you are, after going through all the religions you know you can't find any worthy to associate with except this organization. Yet you're here saying they're wrong one way or another. smiley
What do you think that led humans like you to stand against Noah, Moses and Jesus?
Well i'll tell you.
Those critics have nothing to say against them than "you are OK and i like you but i will never follow you because you're not God God can use anyone so don't make yourself God's representative before others, there's nobody God cannot use"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. smiley

That's the only reason why Apostasy develops in people's hearts.
You've said it all that you're stupid in your own reasoning so that can't be overemphasized. If you yourself after chatting with me for hours openly confessed that you're stupid then why not help yourself out of stupidity? smiley

Remember Noah, Moses and Jesus were humans like you and i yet God wants His people to take instructions from them, whoever fails to adhere to their instructions will not inherit what God promised.

Jesus said that in the last days so many things will happen and because Jesus will not be around physically his faithful disciples living at that dreadful times must be coordinated so Jesus promised that a faithful and discreet slave will emerge and this will continue to feed his disciples with timely spiritual nourishment {Matthew 24:45} then Jesus went on to say this faithful slave will need assistance and the future of all those living by that time depends on how they treat his brothers (the faithful slave) Matthew 25:31-46

You are now telling me to open my mind wide in search of truth yet you're saying of all that you know JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization is still your choice! smiley

Which means if anyone should come to you and ask for the one and only Christian Organization that you can vouch for (since all are imperfect humans) you will say "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Please try to go and see a psychiatrist quickly because the spirit of rebellion is gradually running you mad.

If Noah, Moses, Jesus were humans that walked on this planet and they served as God's representatives during their time. Then the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization that has united people from all races, erased the use of weapons from their hearts and turned them into one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Micah 4:1-3} are surely God's representatives in our generation!

You yourself can SEE how Jesus is improving the knowledge of this people rapidly, why not go back to your Churches where they're saying God will take everyone to heaven and separate some to be tormented ALIVE in fire?
Why choosing the one and only group saying it's either we live forever or return to non-existence? smiley

My friend stop deceiving yourself! smiley

I see where this is going, you have resulted to cheap insults.

To correct your assumptions about your points above

1. I never said JWs are the only christian body chosen by God, there are so many others but i chose JWs because its my personal choice, deal with it!

2. I never said Noah was appointed by God as a prophet like Jesus and Moses, because unlike Jesus and Moses Noah was no mediator of any covenant.

3. God did not chose anyone to represent Him on earth, but he has his true worshippers who must worship him in truth and in spirit, the word representative is yet again another doctrine not thought by Jesus or the apostles, just like your dedication and governing body.

With that being said, Apostacy literally means a massive fallen away from the truth which is what we are experiencing now! No single christian body is currently standing in the truth including JWs which is why i don't attend any organised worship, everyone have fallen!

Like i advised you earlier on, don't be too emotional about religion, approach it with an open mind and speak in a language that befits anyone claiming to be christian.

I come in peace!

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:

I see where this is going, you have resulted to cheap insults. To correct your assumptions about your points above
1. I never said JWs are the only christian body chosen by God, there are so many others but i chose JWs because its my personal choice, deal with it!
It's not a matter of insults my guy, sit down with two persons and try to explain just as you're doing now regarding JWs and your choice over all other groups. Come back and tell me the result. You refused to address the point regarding what God will do about faithful ones and unrepentant sinners.
JWs said their God will not roast anyone, it's either you continue enjoying life forever or you return to non-existence.
Others are saying God will take good ones to heaven (based on their faith) and start roasting wrongdoers alive forever.
Why not address this? cheesy

2. I never said Noah was appointed by God as a prophet like Jesus and Moses, because unlike Jesus and Moses Noah was no mediator of any covenant.
Do i call Noah a prophet?
Guy, i said he was God's representative in his own generation just like Moses and Jesus. God asked Noah to build an Ark, then Noah must PREACH (tell everyone what God is about to do) whoever wants to live must join Noah in building the Ark with faith that soon everyone except those with Noah will die.
For your information that's why Jesus likens our time to Noah's time. Luke 17:26-27
God has used the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES to build one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers out of imperfect and sinful humans from all the nations. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
You conscientiously testified to this fact when you say of all the religions around you JWs is your choice. So you can't twist what you've said! smiley

3. God did not chose anyone to represent Him on earth, but he has his true worshippers who must worship him in truth and in spirit, the word representative is yet again another doctrine not thought by Jesus or the apostles, just like your dedication and governing body.
Since his Apostles (Governing Body) will continue to shepherd God's flock {Ephesians 4:11} Jesus promised that God's Holy Spirit will lead them into all truth {John 14:26, 16:12-13} therefore a wise individual will observe whatever God's people does because it might be part of the NEW THINGS the holy spirit is teaching them. If such things is working out what is fine in the midst of God's people {Philippians 4:8; James 2:18-26}} then you've got nothing to say against it! Galatians 5:23b

With that being said, Apostacy literally means a massive fallen away from the truth which is what we are experiencing now! No single christian body is currently standing in the truth including JWs which is why i don't attend any organised worship, everyone have fallen!
Apostates are people that come out and stand in opposition against an organized religion only to end up as critics without any setting nor arrangement {1Corinthians 14:33} the result is they will continue to wander around without being specific with their faith. Luke 11:23
God word refer to such individuals as the "SEA" {Isaiah 57:20} and they will not be with us in Paradise! Revelations 21:1

Like i advised you earlier on, don't be too emotional about religion, approach it with an open mind and speak in a language that befits anyone claiming to be christian.
I come in peace!

I have heard you loud and clear but keeping your advice for those who believe God is not capable of organizing his people in an orderly manner {John 17:22} i believe that a supreme being must have a well organized group having the same line of thought regarding sacred matters {1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} so if you're of the opinion that your God is a failure then know that mine is the Almighty who has promised {Zephaniah 3:9} and His words must surely come true! Isaiah 55:9-11 smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's not a matter of insults my guy, sit down with two persons and try to explain just as you're doing now regarding JWs and your choice over all other groups. Come back and tell me the result. You refused to address the point regarding what God will do about faithful ones and unrepentant sinners.
JWs said their God will not roast anyone, it's either you continue enjoying life forever or you return to non-existence.
Others are saying God will take good ones to heaven (based on their faith) and start roasting wrongdoers alive forever.

Guy, i said he was God's representative in his own generation just like Moses and Jesus. God asked Noah to build an Ark, then Noah must PREACH (tell everyone what God is about to do) whoever wants to live must join Noah in building the Ark with faith that soon everyone except those with Noah will die.
For your information that's why Jesus likens our time to Noah's time. Luke 17:26-27
God has used the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES to build one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers out of imperfect and sinful humans from all the nations. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
You conscientiously testified to this fact when you say of all the religions around you JWs is your choice. So you can't twist what you've said! smiley

Since his Apostles (Governing Body) will continue to shepherd God's flock {Ephesians 4:11} Jesus promised that God's Holy Spirit will lead them into all truth {John 14:26, 16:12-13} therefore a wise individual will observe whatever God's people does because it might be part of the NEW THINGS the holy spirit is teaching them. If such things is working out what is fine in the midst of God's people {Philippians 4:8; James 2:18-26}} then you've got nothing to say against it! Galatians 5:23b

Apostates are people that come out and stand in opposition against an organized religion only to end up as critics without any setting nor arrangement {1Corinthians 14:33} the result is they will continue to wander around without being specific with their faith. Luke 11:23
God word refer to such individuals as the "SEA" {Isaiah 57:20} and they will not be with us in Paradise! Revelations 21:1

I have heard you loud and clear but keeping your advice for those who believe God is not capable of organizing his people in an orderly manner {John 17:22} i believe that a supreme being must have a well organized group having the same line of thought regarding sacred matters {1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} so if you're of the opinion that your God is a failure then know that mine is the Almighty who has promised {Zephaniah 3:9} and His words must surely come true! Isaiah 55:9-11 smiley

Apostates are people that come out and stand in opposition against an organized religion only to end up as critics without any setting nor arrangement

Russell, Rutherford and the likes must be chief of APOSTATES then. You agree?

Religion is a snare and a racket came from your founding fathers and you know the religion he was talking about back then was this same ORGANIZED RELIGION you and the organization you belong love to talk about and the chief of those organized religion was the Roman Catholic which your organization used as ladder to climb into the scheme of things.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by falseprophet: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My major point of disagreement with you and the rest of JWs is how you guys manage to import strange doctrines into your teachings and exult it above what is clearly written.

Why will God need a human representative when is omni present and omni potent?

2 Chronicles 16:9 - For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him...

He does not need you or your governing body to represent Him! He searches the heart of man and see those who are his true followers.

You cannot use a strange doctrine to determine anyone's salvation Okay...

words such as ransom sacrifice, grace, repentance and baptism are clear teachings of the bible, but words like dedication, God's representatives, governing body are strange to the body of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
The first time i saw your post i realized that you're a wanderer who can't find a resting place of worship and you're also arrogant so i tried to quickly commend you on the few things that matters to us and move on. But you insisted i must look into your point of argument which is useless to me and other JWs.

You're free to choose any form of worship around you Sir, but if you're coming into our midst to join us in the worship of our own God then you must be submissive to our Governing Body! Hebrews 13:7,17 smiley

falseprophet:

My major point of disagreement with you and the rest of JWs is how you guys manage to import strange doctrines into your teachings and exult it above what is clearly written.

2 Chronicles 16:9 - For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him...

He does not need you or your governing body to represent Him! He searches the heart of man and see those who are his true followers.

words such as ransom sacrifice, grace, repentance and baptism are clear teachings of the bible, but words like dedication, God's representatives, governing body are strange to the body of Christ.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:
You actually understand how they technically used words to define the beliefs of their cult. The words like 'Christendom', 'spirit creatures', 'Jehovah's holy spirit', 'discreet slaves', etc are fashioned to define their theology despite the fact that these buzz words have no place in any biblical manuscript.

Please stop studying JWs false teachings.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
true2god:
You actually understand how they technically used words to define the beliefs of their cult. The words like 'Christendom', 'spirit creatures', 'Jehovah's holy spirit', 'discreet slaves', etc are fashioned to define their theology despite the fact that these buzz words have no place in any biblical manuscript.

May God bless you again and again and again for coming to his rescue. Please loud it very well let him realize that he's threading on a path that doesn't belong to his type! Matthew 7:13-14 cheesy

Our type knows the voice of our Master {John 10:27} when they hear his words from our mouth they hing unto us like glue! John 17:20 smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by falseprophet: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The first time i saw your post i realized that you're a wanderer who can't find a resting place of worship and you're also arrogant so i tried to quickly commend you on the few things that matters to us and move on. But you insisted i must look into your point of argument which is useless to me and other JWs.

You're free to choose any form of worship around you Sir, but if you're coming into our midst to join us in the worship of our own God then you must be submissive to our Governing Body! Hebrews 13:7,17 smiley

I clearly understand what happened to your thinking, many years of indoctrination and mind control by your governing body (not Jesus) have narrowed your mindset so thin that you can no longer think for yourself.

I am not a wonderer because I worship God in truth and in spirit, I have my wife and kids to worship with and I consider them my assembly of brethren.

Come out of your little shell being controlled by American businessmen headquartered in Newyork united States and see worship of God beyond religion.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:

Come out of your little shell being controlled by American businessmen headquartered in Newyork united States and see worship of God beyond religion.

After saying:

"if I later see a need to resume going to any worship center JW will be my choice"

Jehovah's Witnesses, may God continue to bless you guys for locating me! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:
Will he heed the advice? Excessive brainwashing by the governing body at Brooklyn New York is hard to jettison. Thank God we have thousands of JW apostates who have seen through watchtower's psychological charade/warfare against their victims (the so-called house-to-house snake oil merchants selling their Awake and Watchtower magazines controlled by the fear of the utopian Armageddon)

4 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
There is just one language true JWs understands!

"This or that is the gathering of God's people" Micah 4:1 compare to Matthew 5:13-16

Apart from that your complaints against organized form of worship {1Corinthians 14:33} is noise! cheesy

true2god:
Will he heed the advice? Excessive brainwashing by the governing body at Brooklyn New York is hard to jettison. Thank God we have thousands of JW apostates who have seen through watchtower's psychological charade/warfare against their victims (the so-called house-to-house snake oil merchants selling their Awake and Watchtower magazines controlled by the fear of the utopian Armageddon)
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by falseprophet: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

After saying:

Jehovah's Witnesses, may God continue to bless you guys for locating me! smiley

I gave you a reason to feel good about your situation right there! Savor it.

But this is 2021 bud, information is now easily accessible and no one have the right to restrict you on what to read.

I was almost like you but I quickly think for myself and took control of my life here on earth and also I am responsible for where I end up, me and not governing body.

I know how much those born into JWs family suffer even from their parents and siblings should they dare think for themselves, I have seen it many times and I feel pity for them.

It's not different from Islamic jihad and extremism which why countries like Russia banned JWs.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:

Why would God need Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Samuel, Jesus Christ, the Council in Jerusalem or Governing Body when His eyes run to & fro the whole earth?

Bros, According to Hebrews 13:7,17 are you this daft?
Your moniker falseprophet fits you wella.

grin grin grin cheesy grin

PS..
true2 moniker, you see the radarada wey you dey support?

grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:

But this is 2021 bud, information is now easily accessible and no one have the right to restrict you on what to read.

I was almost like you but I quickly think for myself and took control of my life here on earth and also I am responsible for where I end up, me and not governing body.

I know how much those born into JWs family suffer even from their parents and siblings should they dare think for themselves, I have seen it many times and I feel pity for them.

It's not different from Islamic jihad and extremism which why countries like Russia banned JWs.

GIBBERISH.
grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
true2god:

Please console yourself with GIBBERISH.
grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
So why can't you find some other forms of religion outside JWs nah?
OK you just feel like worshiping in the midst of those who have been enslaved, shey?

Abeg my friend you've had enough troubles from Maximus so let me free you! cheesy

Next time you're jumping into any discussion try to watch out for the participants because JWs are totally different from all other religions that will welcome you simply because you said something nice about them.
Your deceitful plea "i come in peace" doesn't work with JWs, our leader did not come for such unfruitful, worthless, hopeless and useless form of peace where each of you will just come to worship with different beliefs all in the name of one God! Matthew 10:34-36

A man did the same to our Master, Lord and King thinking he will get a part on the back, what i'm telling you now is the same answer our Lord Jesus Christ told the man:

"Instead of calling me good why not accept that no one is good but God in the heavens? However for you to become a worshiper of our God you must join and remain submissive to our group" Luke 18:18-23

falseprophet:

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
true2god:

Angels are spirits- spirit creatures of our God, JEHOVAH.
Who owns holy spirit? It's JEHOVAH.
Matthew 24:45-47 discreet (wise) slave/servant , e dey your Bible.
The word "Christendom" wasn't coined by JWs. For instance,on 25th December annually, it is reported in the news media that Christendom is celebrating Christmas.
Bros, do JWs celebrate such?
No be JWs give Una that popular name wey una call yourselves everywhere.

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Before anyone comes into a thread the first thing that attracts him/her is the topic of discussion.
Here the topic say:

"Study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses"

So a sane individual will expect anyone coming into such a thread either to come for wisdom, for instance one could say

"i have them in my yard, they don't believe in this or that can you tell me why?"

Or

"I've heard a lot about them please can you tell me what is the difference between them and other (Christians)?"

Or

"They're the best in this or that, but there are some things i don't like about them. Can you explain?"

But coming on social media to say "all religions are worthless and if i later decides to associate with people practicing worthlessness i have my own choice, but there are certain things i will not accept in their worthless practices"
Please how does that sound? smiley

I will always glorify Jehovah for directing His people to my house! smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oh so he thought JWs gave them that name! cheesy

That's really funny!

Well for the interest of followers of this thread the word "Christendom" was given to different religious sects all claiming worshipers of the same God but having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines which has led them into creating more than 41,000 different religions so in a bid to cover their flaws they agreed on the term "denominations" though that never meant those belonging to the same sect (denomination) are in agreement within themselves! smiley

Janosky:

Angels are spirits- spirit creatures of our God, JEHOVAH.
Who owns holy spirit? It's JEHOVAH.
Matthew 24:45-47 discreet (wise) slave/servant , e dey your Bible.
The word "Christendom" wasn't coined by JWs. For instance,on 25th December annually, it is reported in the news media that Christendom is celebrating Christmas.
Bros, do JWs celebrate such?
No be JWs give Una that popular name wey una call yourselves everywhere.

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
true2god:

That "christendom" na serious laughter the way they had to redefine it to suit their agenda. Like one said that the name christian is cursed by Jehovah. When asked, what is the name(christian) doing in their publications and numerous correspondence? He kept mute.

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Before anyone comes into a thread the first thing that attracts him/her is the topic of discussion.
Here the topic say:

So a sane individual will expect anyone coming into such a thread either to come for wisdom, for instance one could say

"i have them in my yard, they don't believe in this or that can you tell me why?"

Or

"I've heard a lot about them please can you tell me what is the difference between them and other (Christians)?"

Or

"They're the best in this or that, but there are some things i don't like about them. Can you explain?"

But coming on social media to say "all religions are worthless and if i later decides to associate with people practicing worthlessness i have my own choice, but there are certain things i will not accept in their worthless practices"

what did falseprophet say IN ESSENCE in his original post? You can bring it back for all to see. Can you?

All those above post of yours here can be summarized in this codename

HONESTHEARTED ONES as coined by the org you belong to refer to those other christian denomination like yours.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:

He knew the other part of your post do not sit well with him. So he has to keep repeating the feel good part to shut the "in essence" part out.

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by falseprophet: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Here the topic say:

Or

Or

You can apply your rules of not questioning watchtower only inside your kingdom halls were people are not permitted to ask questions, but not here on social media; your rules don't apply here.

For over 5yrs i studied with you guys and i know enough to make up my mind to quit, i can think for myself.

You guys go into peoples homes like harmless sheeps who cannot hurt a fly, but the moment anyone opens his doors and allow you in morethan once, you enter not only his house but into his life to tell him what to believe and what not, what to read, how he prays, and how to view non-JWs.

Before you know it you guys will go further into initiating them through an oath called "dedication" disguised as a promise made to God, in reality they threaten you with it anytime you go out of line in not doing everything governing body says including killing your life's ambitions, giving hours of your time preaching and sometimes make you quit your job to become a fulltime pioneer!

From a simple knock on the door someone lost his life and freewill.

But the funny part is that this whole details will be hidden from new converts at the initial stage while they take their time to indoctrinate and activate mind control, obviously this is the story of your life with JWs!

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Splinz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
falseprophet:

Before you know it you guys will go further into initiating them through an oath called "dedication" disguised as a promise made to God, in reality they threaten you with it anytime you go out of line in not doing everything governing body says including killing your life's ambitions, giving hours of your time preaching and sometimes make you quit your job to become a fulltime pioneer!

At the bold claims, how true is this report of yours? Like for whatever reason, there's an oath to be taken?

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by falseprophet: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Splinz:

At the bold claims, how true is this report of yours? Like for whatever reason, there's an oat to be taken?

The oath is real, they call it "dedication" which is a special vow you make to "Jehovah" to remain loyal to their governing body, you are expected to keep up with your vow forever, failure to do that will result to shunning which includes ostracizing you and even your family will not eat from same plate with you.

I have seen that happen many times.

That's why @op will go the extra mile in claiming "dedication" is mandatory to gain salvation, something not thought or mentioned anywhere in the bible!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na wah o, so you're still on this matter? cheesy
Well we were having our meetings and as usual filled with timely spiritual nourishment directly from our Governing Body.

Don't worry yourself further my friend you've made yourself clear and everyone have heard you and your cohorts loud and clear.

So thanks for the usage of your time, energy and data we really appreciate your contribution! cheesy

falseprophet:

You can apply your rules of not questioning watchtower only inside your kingdom halls were people are not permitted to ask questions, but not here on social media; your rules don't apply here.
For over 5yrs i studied with you guys and i know enough to make up my mind to quit, i can think for myself.
You guys go into peoples homes like harmless sheeps who cannot hurt a fly, but the moment anyone opens his doors and allow you in morethan once, you enter not only his house but into his life to tell him what to believe and what not, what to read, how he prays, and how to view non-JWs.
From a simple knock on the door someone lost his life and freewill.
But the funny part is that this whole details will be hidden from new converts at the initial stage while they take their time to indoctrinate and activate mind control, obviously this is the story of your life with JWs!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Splinz:

At the bold claims, how true is this report of yours? Like for whatever reason, there's an oat to be taken?

You will need to check the second baptismal question of that religious organization to see how the organization goes about its operation. In their study aid you have a chapter that states your dedication and baptism is not to an ORGANIZATION. But below is the second baptismal question

Do you understand that your baptism identifies you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with Jehovah’s organization.

Your yes to this question is key as anyone that states clearly that he does not want to be a member of that religious organization under the spotlight here but will readily study with them in the eyes of the ORGANIZATION is a waste of time by those conducting those studies.

Your yes equally requires you to follow directions that are not STRATEGIC or made sense from human standpoint should you value your SALVATION. Hence you see articles with CAPTION e.g PUT FAITH IN A VISIBLE ORGANIZATION. By now you should understand the visible part of the ORGANIZATION every member must rest their faith upon.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
I really appreciate all the commentators on this thread, may you continue to grow in knowledge and wisdom.
Meanwhile the purpose i opened the thread is to welcome those who have noticed some unique qualities among Jehovah's Witnesses and want to know how we used the Bible to help people from different races, cultural background, status, lifestyles throughout the earth to come together and become one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Micah 4:1-3 smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (77) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.