Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) (96672 Views)

Video: OPC Members Seen Clearing Fulani Settlement Axis In Igangan Oyo State. / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Sharpsecret01: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Oh my God. Imagine what Fulanis did to their fellow human beings just for supremacy and the president who is of Fulani stock is busy gagging social media so that no one can raise a voice against him. This is a debt that the Fulanis will pay in no distance future and they will pay heavily for it
some idiots leave their problem say na nnamdi kanu be there problem....but do really blame them.??.i dont cos it is difficult for someone to be in this country and reason...how can this people be this wicked.no arrest will be made..if amotekun or esn or igboho boys fight back u will see them deploy army to protect the fulanis...this people has a plan...but nnamdi kanu is ahead of them and knows their plan...he has successfully placed the fulanis where they belong..is just for we to open our eyes and think like humans....lets support him or this people will anhilate the whole of us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Masterito(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
It is still all about tribalism for you. Your comment is an insult to dead people. If these are members of your family, would you say this? I am certain you aren't Yoruba.
Sirjamo:
Amotekun and police should swing to action immediately, the perpetrators alone should be brought to justice immediately.

Yoruba is not a barbaric tribe, we don't kill the innocent security agents and steal onions in the name of revenge.

Those who did this should be made to account for their crimes, innocent Hausa/Fulani must not be involved in Yoruba land.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
kelechi50:
We are expecting Jabagan to do the needful for Igangan community
U mean d same JAGABAN whose Ambition is worth more dan all d lives in Oduduwa land?

U mean the same JAGABAN whose wife is busy defending the activities of the FOOLANIs?

U mean the same JAGABAN who tries to rope in EVANS into all the activities of herdsmen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Eriokanmi: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Should Buhari contest against an Igbo man for a third term, this same Yoruba people will still vote for him due to their hatred for the Igbo race.

Just look at this man wickedness against his fellow man

Beautiful country ruled by unfortunate people
Gbęnuę dakę. Only the stupid ones amongst us are asslicking the fulanis. They'd soo face their comeuppance
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
I would like to hear all these ONE NIGERIA apologists speak up and CONDEMN these dastardly acts of these FULANI TERRORISTS. Your SILENCE is DEFEANING! Where is the military and the police when these YOURUBA citizens were being murdered in their sleep? You are all playing the ostrich with your heads buried in the sand but if UGM attacks and kills these EVIL ZOO agents, then you IDIOTS would find your voice to start talking rubbish. This is for my YORUBA brothers and sisters who still believe in ONE NIGERIA: The more you fight for ONE NIGERIA, the more you're allowing these FULANI TERRORISTS to KILL you. Could you imagine this happening if you have a nation of your own, ODUDUWA? That would NEVER happen for foreigners to INVADE your country and kill your citizens, it would be an act of WAR. But the ONLY REASON this is happening is because you're part of the CONTRAPTION called NIGERIA. WAKE UP PEOPLE before Nigeria KILLS all of you!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Vireani79: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jackson105:

Continue laughing your parents and family members are next

Oga where are the cows grin grin
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by executive12: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
Amotekun and police should swing to action immediately, the perpetrators alone should be brought to justice immediately.

Yoruba is not a barbaric tribe, we don't kill the innocent security agents and steal onions in the name of revenge.

Those who did this should be made to account for their crimes, innocent Hausa/Fulani must not be involved in Yoruba land.

I AM DONE TALKING

I'm glad you are done talking because you are not making sense by expecting a Fulani controlled Police to arrest and prosecute members of Fulani militia.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by stayclearofme: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Edge1:

And you think you made sense? sad
Yes I did you have no sense.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by onuman: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Their HATRED for the Igbos remain questionable, including those in the Riverine areas.
IGBOS saw all these, that PMB could only bring disaster. Please no one should mention IGBOS here again. The Yorubas should carry their cross.
They always try to rope IGBOS in.
IGBOS have become the most hated tribe in Nigeria yet loved by Foreigners.

Those who insist that the Riverine areas of the south south be part of Biafra are compounding the problems of the Igbo in the bid to restore Biafra.

Leave the Riverine areas alone, let them remain in Nigeria without Biafra. The different ethnic groups can’t even form Niger Delta Republic, we know that they can never get well into forming one country.
When Igbo Biafra is restored, and the Mallams and Alhajis in charge of Nigeria start to deal with them, they must run to Biafra for refugee status.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by stayclearofme: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Icumsa45:

Your moniker says it all, but on this argument, you are the only one talking.
Truth is bitter take it.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Jungleluv5: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please where is the Governor now I believe he is very happy now. He was against Igboho for going to Iganga town but now he is alive to witness the killing by the fulani.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Jackson105: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Vireani79:

Oga where are the cows grin grin

Go ask your father that refuse to train you at home.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Fullanifuls(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING
when a zombie talk u will knw
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by bigcee(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

But they can go about in people's houses stealing indomie and red oil during lock down?

You gave the guy, pick 2, pick 2, hold on, last card, check up grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by buckeyemedia: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
executive12:

Are you ok? An ethnic militia have declared war on your people and you are talking of minimal chaos?
If you guys don't raise an armed defence force, the Fulanis will subjugate you guys.
How did they reach the South West? Oh I forgot no more SARS on the roads of Nigeria to deter the criminals, many ignorant youths during the endsars mayhem on Nairaland actually exclaimed that they prefer banditry than giving Police Men on duty tips, egunje, well you have what you wanted, now they will change the narrative that Buhari wants to kill us, yet are the same ones that were shouting we don’t want police.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Vireani79: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jackson105:

Go ask your father that refuse to train you at home.

Are yorubas and fulanis not one again
Why are u angry .
I am quoting our lord and savior Bola Ahmed Tinubu na grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by executive12: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] stop talking trash the president didn't send anyone the man is not happy that his government is witnessing this .in fact he has directed security men to shot any fulani men carry gun so what do you want him to do.

So says Buhari's spokesman.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
onuman:

Those who insist that the Riverine areas of the south south be part of Biafra are compounding the problems of the Igbo in the bid to restore Biafra.

Leave the Riverine areas alone, let them remain in Nigeria without Biafra. The different ethnic groups can’t even form Niger Delta Republic, we know that they can never get well into forming one country.
When Igbo Biafra is restored, and the Mallams and Alhajis in charge of Nigeria start to deal with them, they must run to Biafra for refugee status.
SIMPLE.
I have said it before.
The IGBOS have always recorded their achievements on personal efforts solely.
I have always canvassed for IGBO NATION....
IF any tribe wishes to join, they are Free.
We can acquire a more befitting name if they choose to join. This Nonsense has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by buckeyemedia: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jungleluv5:
Please where is the Governor now I believe he is very happy now. He was against Igboho for going to Iganga town but now he is alive to witness the killing by the fulani.
They can’t defend a small town, yet they are shouting give us country? Won’t these same So called bandits not come & invade your country, like how Japan invaded Korea & turned them to slaves?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Love96: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
leofab:
Can’t find any Cow around IMO...
Yeah I can't remember the last time I was cow in Owerri town.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Odingo1: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
onuman:

That is for sure, Biafra including Igbo part of SS only is the best, others can join if they wish through referendum.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by biafranrealson: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
....and you people hate igbos and MNK because Biafra has seen it all and declared that enough is enough
Get wise , get sense
Declare oduduwa or any suitable name now
One nigeria is a scam for destroying indigenous land owners and replace with fulani.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Sterope(f): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
ESN attacked settlements!!! How on earth should that have been allowed?

But then I guess this happens when the government will not protect its people.

wealthyhenry:
God go punish all of you weh go talk trash about ESN again. God go punish you and your generations.

Fools.

This is exactly what the ESN was set up against. But demented fools over hear reason through their anuses. Make una dey there dey speak grammar, make una no defend una lands.

Mba Anụ ofia.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Edge1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
stayclearofme:

Yes I did you have no sense.

Read what you typed. Just read this your sentence again and tell me what is correct about it.
You should be covering your face in shame.

Anyway, I don't have insults to waste so enjoy your foolery alone.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
It is too early to react. Ooni, Oluwo, Tinubu and YAF members should first make comments. seunmsg and other Tinubu online agents should also comment. While it is possible for attack to be carried out by those who want to drag Yorubas to battle, what we have just witnessed resembles the Benue attacks. You cannot rule out the Fulanis.

The political elites will not talk and nothing will happen to the perpetrators. Rather than revenge being visited on the Fulanis, it should be very visited on the Yorubas political elites that are against freedom for the Yorubas.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Xhuntra: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
KGD10:

We know the real chest beater in the country.

We know the real cowards

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by executive12: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Continue spreading propaganda only idiot will happy over the death of his fellow human beings.

Really? But you do rejoice over the killing of Igbos in the SE by the Fulani controlled army and herdsmen, don't you?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by buckeyemedia: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
executive12:

So says Buhari's spokesman.
I know you are waiting for Oduduwa abi na Biafra, before you do the right thing & Speak the truth? Hypocrites keep killing yourselves, na una self una dey do, because they enjoy blaming someone else in their evil coven, & they have no love for their neighbor.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by realray(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
BigSarah:
This won't change anything, Worse happened before the Rise Of igboho... I'm sure the SW are making underground moves to ensure minimal chaos...
Wish others could follow this route, ensure minimal chaos

minimal chaos ba wo, are you part of them or don't you have conscience or ur from the Sahel, see people are dieing and your saying minimal chaos, may God have mercy o... JESUS please intervene for your children o give us the courage to do what needs to be done
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

But they can go about in people's houses stealing indomie and red oil during lock down?

Nna Biko, iwe ewekwana gi. ibu onye igbo?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by stayclearofme: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
tenpipsperday:

But Igbos voted Abiola against Tofa. Obasanjo won South East against the North in 2003.

What is your definition of hate BTW?
And the same Ibos later turned around to rejoice that Abiola was killed, they suddenly realize what Awolowo did to them during civil war. Between everybody in Nigeria was tired of military, they want them out so if Abiola were to be Ibo as of then Yorubas will vote for him.
Mind you I don't hate Ibos NEVER! I am Yoruba married to Ibo, from childhood I have many Ibo friends and till this date they will always be my friends, Ibo are not bad people.
My annoyance is somebody saying Yorubas hate Ibos whereas it goes vice versa. The hate I am talking about here is not about killing ourselves ( I have never heard of Yorubas and Ibos killing each other) but we tend to disagree on a lot of issues especially politically.
You are on NL can't you see the type of horrible comments they make against themselves?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by PoloG: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
tenpipsperday:

Small boy drop your mum's phone and go clean the dishes in the sink.
i am older than your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.