Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) (96734 Views)

Video: OPC Members Seen Clearing Fulani Settlement Axis In Igangan Oyo State. / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Cherez: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] stop talking trash the president didn't send anyone the man is not happy that his government is witnessing this .in fact he has directed security men to shot any fulani men carry gun so what do you want him to do.
If you show me anywhere PMB asked any Fulani man to be shot ie mentioned FULANI, I'll pay you N50k in 2days
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by palsenator(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

Afonjas would never defend their land, na SE be their problem no be Fulani

Keep preaching bigotry idiot... Just yesterday, over 30 people were killed by Fulani in your Ebonyi....

Your kinds are the reasons the North thrives. Unreasonable bigots, sons of misinformed generation.

Instead of the whole south to unite and speak with one language against the Fulani hegemony, you are here worrying about Yoruba simply because of your bigotry.

Rest in peace to the dead in Ebonyi and rest in peace to the dead in Oyo... I hope the East and West will find a common ground and make a common front soon.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by franudi: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
KGD10:

Coward chest beater that got all the Fulani governors running to Oyo? Same can't be said for your Useless self.
My friend you are talking nonsense.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by stayclearofme: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Edge1:

Read what you typed. Just read this your sentence again and tell me what is correct about it.
You should be covering your face in shame.

Anyway, I don't have insults to waste so enjoy your foolery alone.
Shame on tribalists....

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by buckeyemedia: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
babaolofin:

So, these killers are bandits ? You believe bandits can invade villages in Oduduwa nation and escape, then you are a sophisticated moooooooron. Even in Benin Republic or Togo or Ghana apart from region where they have their tribal men in those countries, those Fulani or bandits or whatever you called them cannot even make a move. The Federal government is behind them here.

April and May I travelled to Anambra State, apart from FG assistance, it is virtually, physically and mentally impossible for bandits or Fulanis to operate in those areas . Even the military and police know that it is virtually impossible.

I intentionally stopped coming to Nairaland since on Thursday only to come briefly and meet this massacre news.

Yorubas can defend themselves. The traditional rulers and political elites will pay for it when time comes.
The Federal Republic of Nigeria is behind it? Are you not a Nigerian? It is always someone else, never you? A coward will always find an excuse for his own shortcomings, Useless wicked soul. Mumu Demon.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by rotadeco27: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
So in response to my calls for peace and due process, you respond with blanket threats against Fulani?

This is unfortunate, very unfortunate. But, if you want war with the Fulani be sur that there is no monopoly on violence. When the Fulani man starts, he only stops at victory. Let's live in peace, and allow the security agents to do their work. Jungle justice will not bode well for the SW, as anyone can behave as if they are in the jungle. Let's be civilized as we both have a long history of civilization.

Lastly, if Fulani are the monsters you say they are, why are there no court cases where the Fulani are the defendant(s)? This is evidence that many of thee crimes are not committed by Fulani, but are local communal clashes but blamed on Fulani.

Let's all respect ourselves.

Shut your mouth! Peace kill you there , u coward Fulani u attack when people are sleeping , u can't fight any one on one fight . This war will consume u all , what happen to your race in Ghana and central Africa will happen in Nigeria soon. U will all go back to Senegal where u came from. Cursed people
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by geemd434: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
odduduwa:
Because it affects south west , you will start hearing southern unity , once it stops and affect other south, you will start hearing Yoruba sophistication .my dear let Yoruba people bear the brunt alone
Sense you get am plenty.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
bcomputer101:
E no go better for that Mannique
you mean ?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

Afonjas would never defend their land, na SE be their problem no be Fulani
You dey mind them. They are busy on threads concerning ipob. Ngwereukwuenu and co are monitoring the activities of unknown gunmen in the East. grin
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by marsman: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:

You mean Benue?? How daft you Afonjas can be, never you drag me down to your own level of foolishness, when did Benue become Ebonyi, or you don't read news cheesy peddlers of fake news.
I knew you were stupid the first time i read that sentence you wrote with all your might up there. I will give your retrogressive maggot brain a booth with the link https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/ebonyi-massacre-herdsmen-kill-30-indigenes/

You are low already Nyamiri, already lower that the Yorubas, you are looking at us with your flat head your masters high in the sky from the ground like maggots
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by mekuso89(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] stop talking trash the president didn't send anyone the man is not happy that his government is witnessing this .in fact he has directed security men to shot any fulani men carry gun so what do you want him to do.
which man?;is it the dead one or the the idiot from God knows were?, Why won't you people stop being foolish?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Domino18: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rolly22:
As long as E no reach East make them all Burn since an Igbo man is their problem.

The Igbos and Yorubas and indeed the whole of Southern Nigeria have one common enemy, namely the FULANI invaders. The south must rise up as one and confront our enemy. Let's stop playing this childish Igbo versus Yoruba game. A man whose house is on fire should not be chasing rats! Let us see the big picture
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by franudi: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:

One of the reasons why Yorubas won't choose Igbos over northerners is because, YOU PEOPLE ARE FAR WORSE.

I can't deny that I'm disappointed in these abokey fool ani savage animals, but Igbos too are not any better.
I have lived in Abia, Delta and Enugu for many years.
Igbo governors are the WORST in this country. Even a state like kogi is enjoying a better governance than Abia state.
Igbos are their own first enemies! Lack of unity and love for themselves.
I wonder how BIAFRA can work out for them if they finally get it.
In the 21st century, they still practice the OSU caste system. Imagine that nonsense.

Within the same so-called igbosy, groups such as Ikwerre, Etche, Ika, Ukwuani etc would be called Igbos, right? Goodluck to you in trying to convince these people that they are Igbos. They look so Igbotic and speak what seems like a dialect of Igbo but would die before they agree to be called Igbo.

Now if you can’t convince someone who bears Emeka, Nngozi, Nkechi etc as name to joining an Igbo country, how can you now lump Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Efik-Ibibios, Ijaws etc into one single country.

I’m not saying it’s not possible, Afterall Nigeria happened. What I’m saying is that there are several factors that will come to play. One of which is ethnicity.
Second is Religion.
The best bet for us is to spilt into many independent countries or at least, CHANGE THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT TO FEDERALISM (REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT)
This is the problem. People like this one are very f**lish in thinking.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by PlanktonX: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:
The Fulani's are taking a loan they will repay some day, they keep on causing destruction everywhere, when the time for them to pay up comes I hope the world won't tag it genocide....

They continue to push every region to the wall while the Fulani president continues to aid and back them.....

A sure seed that will germinate for the Fulani herdsmen in the future...they have an ugly plan for this country, but they will fail.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by MAGG0T(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
marsman:

I knew you were stupid the first time i read that sentence you wrote with all your might up there. I will give your retrogressive maggot brain a booth with the link https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/ebonyi-massacre-herdsmen-kill-30-indigenes/

You are low already Nyamiri, already lower that the Yorubas, you are looking at us with your flat head your masters high in the sky from the ground like maggots

cheesy Someone should hold this kid, before he sheds blood instead of tears
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by buckeyemedia: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
rotadeco27:

Shut your mouth! Peace kill you there , u coward Fulani u attack when people are sleeping , u can't fight any one on one fight . This war will consume u all , what happen to your race in Ghana and central Africa will happen in Nigeria soon. U will all go back to Senegal where u came from. Cursed people
Come & carry them back to Senegal, since you are a renowned anthropologist,? Whilst at it please tell us were from Congo Afrika your own ancestors migrated to present day Nigeria from?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by tt148: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Praxis758:
Have the voices of Tinubu, Akande, Oshoba and Bakare been kidnapped?

Akande would have flown to Aso Rock if these killings were to be an infighting within the APC.

It shows that most voices in opposition are envious of those in power and are only waiting for their time to be in power to have their gavel to steal our commonwealth and oppress the masses.

Obviously the likes of the elites voice would be kidnapped, for the likes of politicians the voice would be released when money and assurance of winning votes is involved, celebrities would sing and get likes on social media to gain recognition and also of course money, understandable money is a tool to survive in this work but human beings have forgotten their humans and not beasts

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by MAGG0T(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
palsenator:

Keep preaching bigotry idiot... Just yesterday, over 30 people were killed by Fulani in your Ebonyi....

Your kinds are the reasons the North thrives. Unreasonable bigots, sons of misinformed generation.

Instead of the whole south to unite and speak with one language against the Fulani hegemony, you are here worrying about Yoruba simply because of your bigotry.

Rest in peace to the dead in Ebonyi and rest in peace to the dead in Oyo... I hope the East and West will find a common ground and make a common front soon.

cheesy imagine an Afonja preaching unity, someone who would easily betray you just to please their fulani masters, I forbid it
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Lastmankc(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Northernblood3:
Yorubas and Igbos ought to unite to fight our common enemy Fulani.

Those 50 fulani killers on bike didn't fall from heaven, they are living among u, pretending to be hardworking citizens. This is not a time of being diplomatic or being a good accomodator, this is a time of taking an eye for an eye, a time to send clear message that it won't be tolorated any longer
Yoruba and Igbo unite?I don't see that coming.And the Fulani government understand this, that why they usually used a Yoruba to sabotage the Igbos.Exactly what happened during the civil war.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by executive12: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Okay when you create Oduduwa Republic you would build borders so these bandits won’t be able to invade your country?

When they create Oduduwa Republic, they will have a standing Army to defend their territory.
Right now, they cannot raise an Army because the law does not allow it. They can only depend on the Fulani controlled Nigerian Army which protects and supports the Fulani bandits.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
onuman:

The Yorubas shout Yoruba nation. They must have learnt a lot from the set backs of the Igbos in the quest for restoration of Biafra; the Yoruba must have learnt that the non Igbo speaking people in old Biafra are draw backs to restoration of Biafra because these non Igbo ethnic groups in old Biafra want to remain in Nigeria with the Igbo, but with Igbo as human shield against invaders from the north of Nigeria.
Who can imagine an Itshekiri and Ijaw agreeing in a Niger Delta Republic? Or Ibibio and Ijaw agreeing on a Niger Delta Republic? They just can’t. But in one Nigeria, the Igbo provides human shield for all in the riverine states.
You have said it all.
I rest my case.
The most hated tribe, the IGBOS hated for nothing.
Meanwhile those who kill and spill blood are the favourites of many.
Ntoorrrrrrr NIGERIANS.
Thank God I have dual citizenship.
Already working on the 3RD
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by omoharry(f): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Each time I see Yorubas’ & Igbos’ fighting & calling each other names, I just shake my head . If only they know that the enemy that luck within, are the Fulanis and their elders in authority that have continued to shield them from persecution,despite their various atrocities .
Yoruba & the Igbos are very confused and foolish tribe in Nigeria . You guys cannot just put ur massive ego & prejudices aside to brainstorm on how to eliminate our common enemy that being protected by the federal govt.
Despite various killings, our stupid southern governors and senators only know how to come out with a prepared speech to condemn the massacre and ask the people to remain calm that the already compromised enforcement agency are on top of the situation -what a joke ). Then everything dies down and the families of the dead are expected lick their wounds and everybody moves on like nothing ever happened .Then another strike happens again by these same Fulani & then this same scenario is played over and over again until it get to us all .
You idiotic Yorubas’ and Igbos’ that always fight online just to massage ur stupid and bogus ego will never open ur eyes for ones that the person you are fighting online is not the enemy . The enemies and thier sympathizers do not engage in these online rascality ..thru deal with you guys physically . You guys should continue with your foolery. While the Fulanis are busy on the match to toward ur communities -killing rape ,maiming and taking possession of ur land.Then by the time you online e worriers realizes what is happening , you have become refugees . By the. you will realize that the Igbos nor the Yorubas are your enemy . You guys should sit up and smell the coffee..we at at war here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Chuka200: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Truetalk that’s why we are in this condition today in the country I don’t blame them sha Fulani and Hausa use religion to be converting them everyday with the intent of converting their land too

NaijaRoyalty:
Should Buhari contest against an Igbo man for a third term, this same Yoruba people will still vote for him due to their hatred for the Igbo race.

Just look at this man wickedness against his fellow man

Beautiful country ruled by unfortunate people
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by tt148: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Oh my God. Imagine what Fulanis did to their fellow human beings just for supremacy and the president who is of Fulani stock is busy gagging social media so that no one can raise a voice against him. This is a debt that the Fulanis will pay in no distance future and they will pay heavily for it

I foresee no Fulani being ever being president or holding any important role in this country, the fulanis are having a really bad rep, history will remember all they've done thanks to this administration, we Nigerians learn things the very hard way...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
Amotekun and police should swing to action immediately, the perpetrators alone should be brought to justice immediately.

Yoruba is not a barbaric tribe, we don't kill the innocent security agents and steal onions in the name of revenge.

Those who did this should be made to account for their crimes, innocent Hausa/Fulani must not be involved in Yoruba land.

I AM DONE TALKING
Lol...... continue waiting for Police and ur useless amotekun to bring them to book. E go soon for una eye grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by executive12: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Stop blaming the President, the State Governors Are clue less & have failed, the easiest thing for the ignorant to do is to blame the president because they have no solution to solve their internal problem, how can 5 bandits outnumber a whole village? What kind of joke is that?

Those bandits carry AK-47. Do you expect the villagers to be able to challenge them?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Birniwa(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
What proof (graphic, verified news link etc) is there here that the attack was hit by the Fulanis? When would you idiots stop fooling yourselves?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
omoharry:
Each time I see Yorubas’ & Igbos’ fighting & calling each other names, I just shake my head . If only they know that the enemy that luck within, are the Fulanis and their elders in authority that have continued to shield them from persecution,despite their various atrocities .
Yoruba & the Igbos are very confused and foolish tribe in Nigeria . You guys cannot just put ur massive ego & prejudices aside to brainstorm on how to eliminate our common enemy that being protected by the federal govt.
Despite various killings, our stupid southern governors and senators only know how to come out with a prepared speech to condemn the massacre and ask the people to remain calm that the already compromised enforcement agency are on top of the situation -what a joke ). Then everything dies down and the families of the dead are expected lick their wounds and everybody moves on like nothing ever happened .Then another strike happens again by these same Fulani & then this same scenario is played over and over again until it get to us all .
You idiotic Yorubas’ and Igbos’ that always fight online just to massage ur stupid and bogus ego will never open ur eyes for ones that the person you are fighting online is not the enemy . The enemies and thier sympathizers do not engage in these online rascality ..thru deal with you guys physically . You guys should continue with your foolery. While the Fulanis are busy on the match to toward ur communities -killing rape ,maiming and taking possession of ur land.Then by the time you online e worriers realizes what is happening , you have become refugees . By the. you will realize that the Igbos nor the Yorubas are your enemy . You guys should sit up and smell the coffee..we at at war here.
Please, IGBOS already know their enemies.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by marsman: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:

cheesy Someone should hold this kid, before he sheds blood instead of tears

I don talk am before say you stupid wink
Exposing it to the world was not a problem at all. Osu with their Underdeveloped brain no dey dissapoint grin
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

kee ife iji aju??

Inaghi akwu ofu ebe. Today you will be Anti-Biafra tomorrow you would seem to be slightly pro Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
kelechi50:
We are expecting Jabagan to do the needful for Igangan community
Ikegwuru. He won't send delegate or commiserate with them but he will rush to Kano to share them rice. Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.