Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,735 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) (96669 Views)

Video: OPC Members Seen Clearing Fulani Settlement Axis In Igangan Oyo State. / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Sonn(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
These people have been wasting lives and destroying properties ever since their brother PMB took over as the PRESIDENT, but he PMB has never for one day proscribed them or threatening war against them, despite the fact that they have done more than enough to be proscribed as a TERROSIST group, rather' he turned against those crying marginalization and seeking for freedom from mental slavery and labbeled them as TERROSIST, using the language of war on entire ethnic group, while these people goes on rampage killing people and destroying their means of livelihood freely almost on daily basis and security forces are down east flexing muscles with ordinary civilians' killing and maiming them, where were the so-called security forces when these cannibals were committing this heinous crime? Where? The blood of the innocent people they are busy wasting in the east will forever hunt them and those ONLINE ANIMALS supporting them.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by buckeyemedia: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
babaolofin:
It is too early to react. Ooni, Oluwo, Tinubu and YAF members should first make comments. seunmsg and other Tinubu online agents should also comment. While it is possible for attack to be carried out by those who want to drag Yorubas to battle, what we have just witnessed resembles the Benue attacks. You cannot rule out the Fulanis.

The political elites will not talk and nothing will happen to the perpetrators. Rather than revenge being visited on the Fulanis, it should be very visited on the Yorubas political elites that are against freedom for the Yorubas.
Okay when you create Oduduwa Republic you would build borders so these bandits won’t be able to invade your country?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by executive12: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Things are reaching a tipping point.

These retaliations are most likely tied to Sunday Igboho and his recent outbursts. It appears that he is set on trying to turn the SW into the new NE by turning the SW into a war zone. The sooner the SW turns their back on this warlord, and turn him over to the courts of Nigeria, the better.

We have people like Igboho running around making unguarded statements and stoking the flames of war, and then when war comes people like him will flee abroad leaving his supporters in a trail of tears and sorrow. Sunday Igboho needs to be called to order and stop with his threats of war, because he is too young to even know what he is calling for.

A word is enough for the wise. Do not push the goat to the wall, leave the Fulani in the bush alone as no one has the monopoly on violence.

Something must be wrong with you. So because Sunday Igboho is exercising his right to self determination, you are justifying an attack on Sunday Igboho's ethnic group?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I know you are waiting for Oduduwa abi na Biafra, before you do the right thing & Speak the truth? Hypocrites keep killing yourselves, na una self una dey do, because they enjoy blaming someone else in their evil coven, & they have no love for their neighbor.

We have witnessed this barbaric killings in Benue severally. It has taken place in Plateau severally. Now, it is South West. Next is for Traditional Rulers to be invited for meeting at Abuja and settled. Rather than the revenge on the killers, it should start firstly on the political elites and the Monarchs who betrayed the people.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by marsman: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

Afonjas would never defend their land, na SE be their problem no be Fulani
SE is the least of our problem, south east does not exist to us, don't make your self feel important.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Jonathan39: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
You are right, those guys are not yoruba
hegelian:
you will not see the so called yoruba here to sympathise with our people or profer solution to this murders, but they will be everywhere on igbi thread southing up and down...

seunmsg
vedaxcool
simplyleo
hellinus
tinubuadvocate
sarki

una sabi to pretend to be yoruba when in actual sense you are all fulani terrorist hiding under yoruba
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by fred04(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAZI NNAMDI KANU,have been warning you guys that they have surrounded you guys already,yet you call him names.
Although my RIP cannot bring back the dead, it's only God that knows the pain in the heart of their family members.
The government can never help us,we help ourself and that's why the igbos decided to take care of their self instead of the government.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:
The Fulani's are taking a loan they will repay some day, they keep on causing destruction everywhere, when the time for them to pay up comes I hope the world won't tag it genocide....

They continue to push every region to the wall while the Fulani president continues to aid and back them.....

Stop lamenting, go and fight, it is war time, not talk time. cry shocked
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by buckeyemedia: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sonn:
These people have been wasting lives and destroying properties ever since their brother PMB took over as the PRESIDENT, but he PMB has never for one day proscribed them or threatening war against them, despite the fact that they have done more than enough to be proscribed as a TERROSIST group, rather' he turned against those crying marginalization and seeking for freedom from mental slavery and labbeled them as TERROSIST, using the language of war on entire ethnic group, while these people goes on rampage killing people and destroying their means of livelihood freely almost on daily basis and security forces are down east flexing muscles with ordinary civilians' killing and maiming them, where were the so-called security forces when these cannibals were committing this heinous crime? Where? The blood of the innocent people they are busy wasting in the east will forever hunt them and those ONLINE ANIMALS supporting them.
Stop blaming the President, the State Governors Are clue less & have failed, the easiest thing for the ignorant to do is to blame the president because they have no solution to solve their internal problem, how can 5 bandits outnumber a whole village? What kind of joke is that?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
The earlier Yoruba people, unite with other ethnic groups, to fight their common enemy "Fulani" the better for them. Na only to dey carry ipob and Flat-headers matter for head, like gala.

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Culture101: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
So in response to my calls for peace and due process, you respond with blanket threats against Fulani?

This is unfortunate, very unfortunate. But, if you want war with the Fulani be sur that there is no monopoly on violence. When the Fulani man starts, he only stops at victory. Let's live in peace, and allow the security agents to do their work. Jungle justice will not bode well for the SW, as anyone can behave as if they are in the jungle. Let's be civilized as we both have a long history of civilization.

Lastly, if Fulani are the monsters you say they are, why are there no court cases where the Fulani are the defendant(s)? This is evidence that many of thee crimes are not committed by Fulani, but are local communal clashes but blamed on Fulani.

Let's all respect ourselves.

Wow.....you must be the best educated Fulani man on Nairaland or maybe Nigeria as a whole,very eloquent,good orator,very cunning and most of all very manipulative,now you want the yorubas to do proper investigations before blaming your tribes men or better still not attempt any form of retaliation.
You must think we are all illetrates here on Nairaland, people you can manipulate like ur uneducated folks.....how many fulanis have been prosecuted in the law court even when caught red handed?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by aryzgreat: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

But they can go about in people's houses stealing indomie and red oil during lock down?

Savage response.

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
Amotekun and police should swing to action immediately, the perpetrators alone should be brought to justice immediately.

Yoruba is not a barbaric tribe, we don't kill the innocent security agents and steal onions in the name of revenge.

Those who did this should be made to account for their crimes, innocent Hausa/Fulani must not be involved in Yoruba land.

I AM DONE TALKING

IT IS NOT DIFFICULT SPOTTING A FOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by ThatFairGuy: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
The criminal FULANI HERDERS are animals and Should be treated as such EVERY NOOKS AND CRANNIES OF YORUBALAND.

FIRE FOR FIRE
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Nna Biko, iwe ewekwana gi. ibu onye igbo?

kee ife iji aju??
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by marsman: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
odduduwa:
Because it affects south west , you will start hearing southern unity , once it stops and affect other south, you will start hearing Yoruba sophistication .my dear let Yoruba people bear the brunt alone
Why you come carry am for head see your moniker.
Yoruba will give you heart attack one day
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by MAGG0T(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
marsman:

SE is the least of our problem, south east does not exist to us, don't make your self feel important.

cheesy I can only imagine how pained you are typing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Enculer: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Terrible incident.

Condolence to the departed.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by marsman: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tizu:
Will Yoruba still take this as nothing serious as usual ?
I hate Yoruba for their cowardice.
Pay Fulani back to teach them how to behave well in another man's country.
Look for them all over Yoruba land and deal with them.
May their souls rest in peace. Amen.
Hate your self for being a fool, what have you done about ebonyi, IMO, nimbo.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by onuman: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

SIMPLE.
I have said it before.
The IGBOS have always recorded their achievements on personal efforts solely.
I have always canvassed for IGBO NATION....
IF any tribe wishes to join, they are Free.
We can acquire a more befitting name if they choose to join. This Nonsense has to stop.

The Yorubas shout Yoruba nation. They must have learnt a lot from the set backs of the Igbos in the quest for restoration of Biafra; the Yoruba must have learnt that the non Igbo speaking people in old Biafra are draw backs to restoration of Biafra because these non Igbo ethnic groups in old Biafra want to remain in Nigeria with the Igbo, but with Igbo as human shield against invaders from the north of Nigeria.
Who can imagine an Itshekiri and Ijaw agreeing in a Niger Delta Republic? Or Ibibio and Ijaw agreeing on a Niger Delta Republic? They just can’t. But in one Nigeria, the Igbo provides human shield for all in the riverine states.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by rotadeco27: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Northernblood3:
Yorubas and Igbos ought to unite to fight our common enemy Fulani.

Those 50 fulani killers on bike didn't fall from heaven, they are living among u, pretending to be hardworking citizens. This is not a time of being diplomatic or being a good accomodator, this is a time of taking an eye for an eye, a time to send clear message that it won't be tolorated any longer
Seriously speaking the best response is for the youth in Oyo to mask up go to the Oyo forest comb them and kill any Fulani in those forest . Ransak that houses of all Fulani in Oyo ,any one in possession of arms be killed straight off , the innocent one be sent back to the north unharmed. I do t support killing innocent Fulani but disguising as innocent to kill my people will never be tolerated !
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by marsman: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:

cheesy I can only imagine how pained you are typing this.
Hahaha i am actually pained that you are still stupid at this age. cheesy sad
How far ebonyi now? Have you checked the News lately ?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by olibeans: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Oh my God. Imagine what Fulanis did to their fellow human beings just for supremacy and the president who is of Fulani stock is busy gagging social media so that no one can raise a voice against him. This is a debt that the Fulanis will pay in no distance future and they will pay heavily for it

Let me help you to rephrase it properly..
This is what Fulani did to their fellow citizens and One Nigerianists..

Naija, I hail una o.. Very deserving for una. Una say Goodluck na bad luck, now you have seen the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by buckeyemedia: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
fred04:
MAZI NNAMDI KANU,have been warning you guys that they have surrounded you guys already,yet you call him names.
Although my RIP cannot bring back the dead, it's only God that knows the pain in the heart of their family members.
The government can never help us,we help ourself and that's why the igbos decided to take care of their self instead of the government.
Strangers came to your community & surrounded you people? What kind of garbage is that, how is that possible, what were the people doing when they were surrounding them?, that even you claim the coward in London is aware of? How come they, or their neighboring villages did not know what was going on?, what happened to their magic & Jujus they claim to have?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Kiezodumah(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Oh my God. Imagine what Fulanis did to their fellow human beings just for supremacy and the president who is of Fulani stock is busy gagging social media so that no one can raise a voice against him. This is a debt that the Fulanis will pay in no distance future and they will pay heavily for it

If u are from SouthEast, I wud take u for us words. However, if u from the southwest it's nothing but empty threats.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by AfonjaConehead: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
Amotekun and police should swing to action immediately, the perpetrators alone should be brought to justice immediately.

Yoruba is not a barbaric tribe, we don't kill the innocent security agents and steal onions in the name of revenge.

Those who did this should be made to account for their crimes, innocent Hausa/Fulani must not be involved in Yoruba land.

I AM DONE TALKING
See how this one is indirectly begging grin grin

I'm so ashamed on your behalf
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by tobstarizhia(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oh my God!!!! shocked
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by stayclearofme: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Edge1:

Read what you typed. Just read this your sentence again and tell me what is correct about it.
You should be covering your face in shame.

Anyway, I don't have insults to waste so enjoy your foolery alone.
Mumu I have seen your stupidity, it won't work.
I said it again Edge1 you have no sense! Get out of here.

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Kaiser20: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING
I saw on trash waiting for LAWMA to pick up
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by MAGG0T(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
marsman:

Hahaha i am actually pained that you are still stupid at this age. cheesy sad
How far ebonyi now? Have you checked the News lately ?

You mean Benue?? How daft you Afonjas can be, never you drag me down to your own level of foolishness, when did Benue become Ebonyi, or you don't read news cheesy peddlers of fake news.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by rotadeco27: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Trash, if you are a fulani I must advise you to start asking about your origin because soon you will sweat to get there.

There is still time to relocate out from the south.

A word is enough for the
I hope he hear , because this war will consume them.all. their fore fathers failed in the mission ,they will.fail too. A time is coming soon no one will.listen to the government again
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Okay when you create Oduduwa Republic you would build borders so these bandits won’t be able to invade your country?

So, these killers are bandits ? You believe bandits can invade villages in Oduduwa nation and escape, then you are a sophisticated moooooooron. Even in Benin Republic or Togo or Ghana apart from region where they have their tribal men in those countries, those Fulani or bandits or whatever you called them cannot even make a move. The Federal government is behind them here.

April and May I travelled to Anambra State, apart from FG assistance, it is virtually, physically and mentally impossible for bandits or Fulanis to operate in those areas . Even the military and police know that it is virtually impossible.

I intentionally stopped coming to Nairaland since on Thursday only to come briefly and meet this massacre news.

Yorubas can defend themselves. The traditional rulers and political elites will pay for it when time comes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.