Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Please Take That Step... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Take That Step... (359 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Take That Step... by Hideki(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2021
I arrived very early at the office, earlier than usual, the cleaners were still busy inside and I decided to wait in the car. I observed the security guys pouring diesel into the generator and the herbal medicine hawker filling their cups with several herbal mixtures.

I was just going through my KPIs and the % of my budget target I have achieved in Q2. When I saw that they were signalling me. I understood they wanted me to pay for the mixtures and peppered beef. I nodded for them to continue. The CSO later walked close to my vehicle and greeted.

I asked about his family and he said he wasn't married. He asked me " oga say na this 35 naira security work I go take marry"? This man should be in his mid forties and have stayed on the job for close to fifteen years. First I was disappointed and later I discovered he was just ignorant. I asked how much he earns he said 38k ( that is a ridiculous amount)...I asked again how much were you earning 15-16 years ago he said 35k.

I told him about my dad who was a bank security officer for about 22years with 8 children who were/are all bankers. Today you are calling me boss. Tomorrow your children may become bosses. I made him understand that life may be unfair to you today, but if you persevere, the sun may shine on your part tomorrow. Whatever you lack, today your children can double it for you tomorrow.

I explained to him that as a banker, money is just like paper, they (government) print it everyday. Therefore, it is not the most valuable resource. You cannot get 15years of your life back but you can make all the money you have missed right from your childhood Till this moment in the next 20mins. No matter how you feed your child he/she can't start walking at 2months.

Money has grace attached to it. I have seen clients who started with peanuts today they have private bankers managing their accounts. I have seen clients who gave birth to efulefu and today they are in court because of sharing formula after depleting all the current assets.

It may not be you that will set your family to the part of glory; therefore don't delay the ones who are supposed to. "David wanted to build the temple but God said I have given that task to Solomon". Stop delaying go get married and give us beautiful kids.

Yes! I told the officer whenever he decides to get married, I will take care of all the entertainment.
Re: Please Take That Step... by Daveambition(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Yes! I told the officer whenever he decides to get married, I will take care of all the entertainment.

Audio

Re: Please Take That Step... by Hideki(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:

Audio
I have done it before nothing new. I once paid for a Gardner's children school fees for a complete year three of them. Still paid for the wife's medicals when she had complications. I don't joke with family.
Re: Please Take That Step... by Daveambition(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Hideki:
I have done it before nothing new.

I don't believe a jack u said
Una sabi lie inside this forum

Re: Please Take That Step... by Hideki(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:

I don't believe a jack u said
Una sabi lie inside this forum
My intent is not for you to believe. It is for you to organize yourself early, get a spouse and bring beautiful kids to the world. That is what you should focus on.

1 Like

Re: Please Take That Step... by Daveambition(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Hideki:
My intent is not for you to believe. It is for you to organize yourself early, get a spouse and bring beautiful kids to the world. That is what you should focus on.

Nigga plssss
End me the gist

Re: Please Take That Step... by RisenJoe(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Hideki:
I arrived very early at the office, earlier than usual, the cleaners were still busy inside and I decided to wait in the car. I observed the security guys pouring diesel into the generator and the herbal medicine hawker filling their cups with several herbal mixtures.

I was just going through my KPIs and the % of my budget target I have achieved in Q2. When I saw that they were signalling me. I understood they wanted me to pay for the mixtures and peppered beef. I nodded for them to continue. The CSO later walked close to my vehicle and greeted.

I asked about his family and he said he wasn't married. He asked me " oga say na this 35 naira security work I go take marry"? This man should be in his mid forties and have stayed on the job for close to fifteen years. First I was disappointed and later I discovered he was just ignorant. I asked how much he earns he said 38k ( that is a ridiculous amount)...I asked again how much were you earning 15-16 years ago he said 35k.

I told him about my dad who was a bank security officer for about 22years with 8 children who were/are all bankers. Today you are calling me boss. Tomorrow your children may become bosses. I made him understand that life may be unfair to you today, but if you persevere, the sun may shine on your part tomorrow. Whatever you lack, today your children can double it for you tomorrow.

I explained to him that as a banker, money is just like paper, they (government) print it everyday. Therefore, it is not the most valuable resource. You cannot get 15years of your life back but you can make all the money you have missed right from your childhood Till this moment in the next 20mins. No matter how you feed your child he/she can't start walking at 2months.

Money has grace attached to it. I have seen clients who started with peanuts today they have private bankers managing their accounts. I have seen clients who gave birth to efulefu and today they are in court because of sharing formula after depleting all the current assets.

It may not be you that will set your family to the part of glory; therefore don't delay the ones who are supposed to. "David wanted to build the temple but God said I have given that task to Solomon". Stop delaying go get married and give us beautiful kids.

Having gone through your topics, I can say you are in a position to give advice but fear about getting married is type of ladies we have now, that is I have never seen a lady who is ready to bend down and be married, the few I saw are first born in their family and am afraid that being a first born and marrying a first born will give you a lot of responsibilities which would be a stumbling block to achieving 50% percent of your goals, now let me ask you what particular amount of money do you think that a business man should have in his personal account before talking of marriage and am not talking about the business capital ooo
Re: Please Take That Step... by Cinema4d: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Men have a huge family role. Most life problems can be traced to a negligent father (or parent).

Only good men are strong enough to retain income and assets for an inheritance . Foolish and evil men are too lazy, selfish, or wasteful to accumulate an estate for the family.

A good man is a hard worker at a real profession or trade, a consistent and disciplined saver, a frugal and wise spender, a prudent and pessimistic investor, and a generous giver. He easily denies himself to have money left over for future generations.

It is a rule of wisdom.

Note:
children must be ready to support parents in case of an emergency in old age.

The parents should have lived diligently and wisely enough to provide an inheritance for the next two generations.
Reverse shouldn't be the case...
Happy Sunday : smiley
Re: Please Take That Step... by Hideki(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
RisenJoe:

Having gone through your topics, I can say you are in a position to give advice but fear about getting married is type of ladies we have now, that is I have never seen a lady who is ready to bend down and be married, the few I saw are first born in their family and am afraid that being a first born and marrying a first born will give you a lot of responsibilities which would be a stumbling block to achieving 50% percent of your goals, now let me ask you what particular amount of money do you think that a business man should have in his personal account before talking of marriage and am not talking about the business capital ooo
Let me start with the issue of choice. Firstly never marry a lady with no source of income; unless she is young(20-23), " brilliant this should show in her class of degree" and just thru with school. Don't be afraid to marry a firstborn if she has her own source of income and you love her.

Attitude wise, before you approach a lady you want to marry, first observe how she treats the people around her. Her attitude towards random people is her true self. Also when you have found the one, ensure you agree on the terms of the union.

Do you have an apartment? ( I was in my sisters BQ when I got married. I was earning 185k then). Money is important but you just need a little to start.

Since you have your working capital, once you find the right person, you do the introduction few bottles of beer, then you do a little ceremony that is all.

With 600k or less you're good. The money in the bank depends on your taste.

1 Like

Re: Please Take That Step... by RisenJoe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hideki:
Let me start with the issue of choice. Firstly never marry a lady with no source of income; unless she is young(20-23), " brilliant this should show in her class of degree" and just thru with school. Don't be afraid to marry a firstborn if she has her own source of income and you love her.

Attitude wise, before you approach a lady you want to marry, first observe how she treats the people around her. Her attitude towards random people is her true self. Also when you have found the one, ensure you agree on the terms of the union.

Do you have an apartment? ( I was in my sisters BQ when I got married. I was earning 185k then). Money is important but you just need a little to start.

Since you have your working capital, once you find the right person, you do the introduction few bottles of beer, then you do a little ceremony that is all.

With 600k or less you're good. The money in the bank depends on your taste.

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Manage This Rejection / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.