Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How To Manage This Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage This Rejection (359 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business / How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manage This Rejection by Timigeofrey(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hello nairalandlanders,

Na my first post be this o�
So, the grammar, punctuation, length fit no normal make na manage am abeg..I'll do better next time

Please I need your advices on this small issue

The thing is, I lost my job as an assistant at a firm in Lagos due to covid-19, though I have my side hustle that been sustaining me since then.

I didn't want to apply for any casual job so I opted to upgrade my programming, web development skills

I have unlimited data and a laptop that I think is "OK" for that but the electricity(NEPA) part is a major problem at my area in Lagos.

So, I decided to use the opportunity to go and stay with my parents in a town in Ondo where I learnt they have stable electricity.

It was like a celebrity visited the neighborhood at first.

Days later I noticed a decent girl I got attracted to...I started the process of ..you know what...the eye contact part went well and after a week I made the approach.

To my utmost surprise, I met a different person from the one that's been eyeing me.

Aside the big frown, the tone of the "I'm a little busy now, maybe later" got me shocked sha..I mean, she doesn't even know what I wanted to say.

Ok, I promised I won't do that again but then, some part of me thinks there's nothing wrong with her reaction...so I went again, this time, just throwing some normal jokes o..but instead of smile or laughs, na rude replies like I was a normal yeye person she knows.

So I boned her side..

Alot of things changed afterward, the respect level dropped totally, her siblings doesn't greet anymore, same with her apprentices..

I regret approaching this lady every day of my living here and it's affecting my purpose here

I think about it alot and wished I never made that move

My mind get drifted to her whenever I try to concentrate..yea, really affecting me..I don't even know if I'm normal like this

So guys please, how do I let go of her?? Or what should I do?
Re: How To Manage This Rejection by ford101: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Manage This Rejection by Henrydonland(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
undecided omo me I no understand dis Kain problem o.

OP your case no be here
Re: How To Manage This Rejection by Timigeofrey(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
ford101:
Idiot

Just advice this amateur guy.. you don't have to make him feel less better na..haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Manage This Rejection by Timigeofrey(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Henrydonland:
undecided omo me I no understand dis Kain problem o.

OP your case no be here

Thank you for trying sha
Re: How To Manage This Rejection by Henrydonland(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Timigeofrey:

Thank you for trying sha

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Manage This Rejection by Mgreat(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Forget about her

1 Like

Re: How To Manage This Rejection by captainjerry: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bro weytin u do no bad at all..
But u can still gain ur respect back , just ignore her and let her be ... Just remember wat will be will be.. na normal shakara

1 Like

Re: How To Manage This Rejection by chidiebere2020(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Don't attach emotions when u wanna approach woman, infact is like a gamble

Majority of guys experience dsame issue expecially if are an amateur,

Simply forget women and face ur career

1 Like

Re: How To Manage This Rejection by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Move on.

1 Like

Re: How To Manage This Rejection by Timigeofrey(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
captainjerry:
Bro weytin u do no bad at all..
But u can still gain ur respect back , just ignore her and let her be ... Just remember wat will be will be.. na normal shakara

Copy that Captain.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Unfriendly Friends In Your Relationship / Going Through Alot At The Moment Pls Help Is Needed!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.