Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS (8472 Views)

Former Nigerian Soldier Joins ESN Terrorist PHOTOS / Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by ozoebuka1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The ESN dragon logo says it all let's wait for the IPOB bandits to come and deny their comrade
stop jumping to conclusions just to grant yourself satisfaction...anyone that has a dragon tattoo is now an unknown gunman? That's just your conclusion?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Thank you Jesus.
This will continue to be their fate if they don't go to Aso rock or Sambisa forest to do their nonsense.
IMO is not a ground for senseless insurrection.
God bless IMO state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Generalnomercy: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oracleforce:
See the future of some family wasted.....

I always believe in dialogue....war is just a waste....Nnamdi Cownu is on self-exile commanding his slave to be killed in Nigeria...
I dare anybody that will be commanding me like the way Cownu is commanding these people.....deja vu....1967-1970 Biafra killing is repeating itself....

Where are the elders in Igbo land?.... Nobody wants to b controlled.....round table talk will make more meaning than all these nonsense

Yoruba as are cowards.

You ran away from threads where terrorist Fulani's your brothers are killing your people in their numbers, commiting genocide on Yoruba land, but you're here cheering the police for killing innocent Igbo youths.

The evil you wishes Biafrans will sudden come upon you like a thief cometh in the night.

Evil soul.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Unik3030: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Goatgoat093......here are the pictures ooo
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Charliewyt: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
The way the FG is handling this matter, I hope we won't experience something similar to Bokoharam in the SE
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by zeuss: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
uBuNiT:
REMINDS ME WHAT HAPPENED IN IBARAPA EARLIER TODAY

Please do say what happend.
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
God bless the Nigerian police.

Useless onion thieves. undecided

coward kindly watch what's happening in your region this morning,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awVEqY3Lklw

6 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by gartamanta: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Is anyone following what is happening in Imo? They just kill people, parade bodies, put guns around the body and say it is either IPOB, ESN or UGM

Why is it the authorities never cspture these guys alive? Thats because the dead cannot give their version of events

These men may be innocent civilians killed by the security forces

4 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Lifestone(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Quelme:
See vibrant youths wasted just like that.

I don't know who needs to hear this, peace is better than war....
Bro I have said this a thousand times, but someone will sit behind keyboard and be urging on the violence. It's sad.
Even the other one (I don't want to mention that selfish disgusting name) is hiding in Europe and leading his followers to death in Nigeria.
At the end, lifes have been lost

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by uBuNiT: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
zeuss:

Please do say what happend.
Fulani feasted on them.
But na just only 20 ibarapas enter their soup
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Lifestone(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
gartamanta:
Is anyone following what is happening in Imo? They just kill people, parade bodies, put guns around the body and say it is either IPOB, ESN or UGM

Why is it the authorities never cspture these guys alive? Thats because the dead cannot give their version of events

The dead don't speak!
City warfare anywhere in the world ends in tears. South East must not bring war home. This should stop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
ozoebuka1:
stop jumping to conclusions just to grant yourself satisfaction...anyone that has a dragon tattoo is now an unknown gunman? That's just your conclusion?
As usual deny the comrades and don't compensate them.
Why is it exactly that esn dragon getout abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
More keep coming.
Please show me your source?
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
gartamanta:

Innocent gunmen with esn tatoos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by IduNaOba: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Na so them dey take kill ESN or arrest them later we will find out that these are innocent young igbo men.
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by gartamanta: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Innocent gunmen with esn tatoos grin

So anyone with a tattoo of a Dragon is ESN?

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
ozoebuka1:

That is ESN dragon pls compare the one on kanu's Facebook. So u guys are still looking for a way to maneuver and deny them na wao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Web2020: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
If you ops see killing as good news. You forgot that you too is leaving a borrowed life.

What are they oppressing this people for? You said Igbo can never rule this country, no federal present in the Eastern region, their business is being destroyed by one government policy and the other. You so much hate them.
In all these, you said you will not allowed them to go. I don't understand the kind of oppression is this one o. Even the slave you buy with your money those days, have some level of freedom. I am not an igbo, but I hate oppression. I wonder how one become a slave in his own country.
The Eastern governors especially hope uzodima should understand one thing, there is no amount of thing you will do for Fulani that will make them to regards you. They will use you and dump you. Look at Jonathan, Tinubu, AMECHI, Saraki etc. Stop killing your people because they make you a governor you did not merit.
Buhari said he want unity but all his actions and appointments is saying otherwise. What kind of oppression is this for crying out loud. Why would some region be more Nigerians than others and said they should not complain.
For those of you who is supporting all the evil of this government, remember that what goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by lizdammy: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
ablejesus26:
Thank you Jesus.
This will continue to be their fate if they don't go to Aso rock or Sambisa forest to do their nonsense.
IMO is not a ground for senseless insurrection.
God bless IMO state.
jesus Jesus
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Web2020: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lifestone:

Bro I have said this a thousand times, but someone will sit behind keyboard and be urging on the violence. It's sad.
Even the other one (I don't want to mention that selfish disgusting name) is hiding in Europe and leading his followers to death in Nigeria.
At the end, lifes have been lost
Why can't you also tell the government to do the right thing. Why are some people more Nigerians than others. Does Nigeria belong to only Fulani. We have never had this kind of division in Nigeria such as this. The nepotism and hatred for igbo by this government is the cause of this agitation here and there. Buhari is the problem of this country. Shall never be well with him and his house hold.

2 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
gartamanta:

So anyone with a tattoo of a Dragon is ESN?

Anyone with esn tattoo is esn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Donaluta(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It is their ESN logo check Nnamdi Kanu broadcast that dragon curtain is usually at his back or check his Facebook posts or profile
You are a blatant liar .. very wicked and heartless liar .. this guys are not esn.. this guys are innocent people ... You are tagging them esn.. your lies go soon hunt you .... Stop spreading fake news

2 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Donaluta(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mynd44 I know you are biased ..
Lalasticlala
Rule 8

This guy is spreading false information here on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by gartamanta: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Anyone with esn tattoo is esn

Well you can use your brain and look at that tattoo well and you will see it is an old tattoo. ESN is about 5 months old

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Donaluta(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Donaluta(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oyigboupdate you are a liar and a peddler of falsehood .. lalasticlala abeg ban this guy ... Above is the true story

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Donaluta(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oyigboupdate false news peddler .. when police kill innocent people. .. you go come here dey tag am ESN .... Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by mightyhaze: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Can't say about others,but this guy here dressed like this could never have been a combatant or combating as at the time he was shot

3 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by igbowoman: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Extra judicial killing is celebrated on nairaland?
There was a country

2 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Donaluta:

You are a blatant liar .. very wicked and heartless liar .. this guys are not esn.. this guys are innocent people ... You are tagging them esn.. your lies go soon hunt you .... Stop spreading fake news

Sharap this is part of the esn dragon as well

5 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by xelly: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
what could be the fuel to young men picking up arms.

ESN and Kanu allow us to have fresh air.
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
xelly:
what could be the fuel to young men picking up arms.

ESN and Kanu allow us to have fresh air.

Esn and IPOB are bandit terrorists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity / My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) / Nigerians Ask National Assembly To Probe Obasanjo's $16bn Power Spending, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.