Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS (8487 Views)

Former Nigerian Soldier Joins ESN Terrorist PHOTOS / Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by jom28gy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
The poster is a fake person,he doesn't exist
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by perez100: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
You can see that some of these guys they killed wore natives. These were people go to Sunday church. Look at the tattoo well, it is completely different from Biafra logo
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Muna4real(f): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
This lies are becoming too much.
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Biodun556(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Unarmed gunmen killed cry

On-gun-known-men

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by odduduwa: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
ablejesus26:

And would you have a problem if this was true,or the Kanuri terrorist in you that's sympathetic to this bunch of killers is praying for this to be false.

You will be put to maximum shame,as you dey wish evil on Igboland na so e dey go back to your region in double fold.
You are in Micheal Catholic Church!!so I should believe this bcus a petty kanuri thief like you says so.
you gloat over fake news , now I know the level of your intelligence . . I know your type , anything to weaken ipob is acceptable but it shall never work for you people and I still maintain my position , no gunman was killed
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
odduduwa:
you gloat over fake news , now I know the level of your intelligence . . I know your type , anything to weaken ipob is acceptable but it shall never work for you people and I still maintain my position , no gunman was killed

Anything to weaken IPOB does it mean the unknown gunmen is also IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Web2020: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
So long Fulanis are part of this country, nothing would work. How many of them are using twitter? Why would they not rush to ban it. Anything this people are not benefiting from, no matter how important it is to others, they will destroy it. They cannot sell cow in twitter
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by odduduwa: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Anything to weaken IPOB does it mean the unknown gunmen is also IPOB
I don't talk to unclean spirits
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Web2020: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
The problem of this country is not Nnamdi Kanu, is not Sunday Igbogho. They are just the product of the cause of the problem. The problem is Gen Buhari and his calbas. They are the problems.

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by naijapips02: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
RisenJoe:
They will kill us, we will kill them but at the end BIAFRA will come

I hope your brother is part of those being killed?

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by RisenJoe(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

I hope your brother is part of those being killed?

Come down to East with police uniform, then I'll answer that question....

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by naijapips02: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
RisenJoe:

Come down to East with police uniform, then I'll answer that question....

Yes so. It will get your family. All your family members will be killed, at the end Biafra will come. Please say a big amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by pquaver(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Web2020:
Why can't you also tell the government to do the right thing. Why are some people more Nigerians than others. Does Nigeria belong to only Fulani. We have never had this kind of division in Nigeria such as this. The nepotism and hatred for igbo by this government is the cause of this agitation here and there. Buhari is the problem of this country. Shall never be well with him and his house hold.

Bro but no president has also been hated b4 he became president like PMB by Igbos. Ndigbo started it. If Buhari doesn't like them they brought it on themselves with their hatred and bitterness. People who wish him death daily, wish his family death even during ordinary campaigns they demonized him.. If na u nko? After elections he won they didn't stop and you want him to show love.. Is he Jesus Christ? He is human the hate is mutual and for a solution both have to be willing to shift ground.. It difficult for buhari because he has nothing lose if they like they can kill themselves but we who, understand it is our land understand these and we are telling the crazy one to stop rather than reason they call us names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by RisenJoe(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

Yes so. It will get your family. All your family members will be killed, at the end Biafra will come. Please say a big amen.

I don't blame you, na the aboki wey r@p£ your m©ther wen she went to the farm dat i blame days why u are licking fulanis ass cos dey are d reason for your existence
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by naijapips02: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
RisenJoe:

I don't blame you, na the aboki wey r@p£ your m©ther wen she went to the farm dat i blame days why u are licking fulanis ass cos dey are d reason for your existence

Wait, are your family members not Biafrans again? Or were you referring to other people's children in your 'us'?

Say this, "they will kill my family members, at the end Biafra will come". Chukwu abiama asi amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
odduduwa:

If ipob keeps bringing problems into Igboland for a struggle that keeps smelling of fraud and personal agenda,any Igboman who still supports it is an enemy of Igboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by gawu1: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
fk001:

That's one sad thing for being an IPOB, if their members are killed they will outrightly be denied.

They don't have balls to claim or retrieve their dead members, they let them waste without honour
You understand them very well.
When news feltered out that one of their best commander named Ikonso was neutralized recently, they denied that he was their member. After facts began to surface everywhere that he was indeed a very eminent personality amongst them, they started changing the story to he was murdered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mr man go and get a job. Posting the same pics over and over again, I wonder what these ipob miscreants have done to you.
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by xelly: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Esn and IPOB are bandit terrorists

That still didn't answer the question. Why do the guys pick arms?
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Ekpeitit(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
ESN vs police men in owerri this morning
Here is the YouTube video click on the link because it is age restricted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e45X2wg8rRs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Probes Correctional Service Officers Aiding Terrorists / Drainage Dead On Arrival (pictures), Attention Lagos State Government / Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.