Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Honour Jesus Christ By Doing This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honour Jesus Christ By Doing This. (101 Views)

7 Consequences Of Not Following Christ By PST. Malomo S.O / Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi / My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honour Jesus Christ By Doing This. by lizdammy: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello brethren, I know that nowadays, typing on the phone can be a little challenging.

For some, ignorance has made them do this.

Please kindly learn that the correct way to spell and write His name is Jesus Christ.

This is one way to honour Jesus Christ.

You see, in school we were taught to start proper nouns (which includes our names) with capital letters.

Thanks for your time and I hope you learnt something new today and would, going forward, do the right thing.

Kindly share with others.

Blessings!

1 Like

Re: Honour Jesus Christ By Doing This. by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
lizdammy:
Hello brethren, I know that nowadays, typing on the phone can be a little challenging.
For some, ignorance has made them do this.
Please kindly learn that the correct way to spell and write His name is Jesus Christ.
This is one way to honour Jesus Christ.
You see, in school we were taught to start proper nouns (which includes our names) with capital letters.
Thanks for your time and I hope you learnt something new today and would, going forward, do the right thing.
Kindly share with others.
Blessings!
Who deceived you into believing that God is "Honored" by such things as this? God in His Word made it clear that the only way to Honor Him is by accepting and obeying His commandments as given you in His Law, Jesus Christ. The way you write the name of the Law means nothing where the Truth and teachings of Jesus Christ is concerned. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. / A New Depth Of Mercy / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.