Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami (53496 Views)

Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF / 'No Shaking,we Are Winning' Ekweremadu Says After PDP NEC Meeting (Photos) / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Battle4line: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Leboska:
I just opened a Twitter account today, because I know anything the presidiot condemned or banned is good, he doesn't like good things.

Guy U funny die aje
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Shegzy8(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please I'm having issues with the payment of my rent, I'm about been rendered homeless. I'm in need of anyone to lend me #15,000 to complete my rent and I'll pay back by month end. Please, I'm ready to do anything to verify my identity and show commitment towards paying back
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by BareFacedLies(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
I regret ever supporting Buhari, he really messed up, he doesn't even care anymore, how low is he going to get before he realised the damage he's done to this country

This is just the beginning!

Enjoy your chains cos you people were warned!
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by emerged01(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
I regret ever supporting Buhari, he really messed up, he doesn't even care anymore, how low is he going to get before he realised the damage he's done to this country
I have washed my hands off Nigeria politics since 2019.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by cejaypriesty(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kandeed:
#Ur Right to exist would soon be denied
#If ur waiting for 2023 to change things, you still don't know what's coming yet. remember ur vote did not count in 2019 they still installed who they wanted there against our wish
#Jobs; taken from us. Good Road; taken from us. Security; taken from us. Our farmers farming in peace; taken from them

I'm sorry to say as long as ur still living in Nigeria now there's really little difference btwn you and someone who's almost dead

#June 12 should not meet you at home
#Take back ur country from those bent on destroying it
#You and yourself can make that Nigeria of ur dream
#Nigerians enough is enough
God will surprise you, it is well with Nigeria .Despite all plans to destroy Nigeria ,It will not come to pass .
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by kesman6(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
How would they read the tweet if they banned it? Abi them dey use vpn on the low?
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
So you join put us for this problem even after you see wetin them do 2015 to 2019....U go suffer

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oracleforce:

Fayose is one of the major critic of this president government...i dare any governor from the BiaFRaudn Republic to do the same.... even though they are the opposition party, we didn't see their opposition fight....probably they are thinking of joining APC...
Better than Tinubu, the Opolo eyed drug baron who went to the north and dash them 200 million Naira that he stole from Lagos and abandoning his Afonja conehead brothers Fulanis massacred in Shasha market.

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by SmartPolician: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oracleforce:

Fayose is one of the major critic of this president government...i dare any governor from the BiaFRaudn Republic to do the same.... even though they are the opposition party, we didn't see their opposition fight....probably they are thinking of joining APC...

Nigeria has so many nonentities.

Gosh!
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by baddosky1: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:
Mannabbgrills, Buhari, the abuser of human right has attained another level.

May your destiny be handled like Buhari is handling Nigeria

The guy (mannabbgrills) is already messed up. I saw him one time in Abuja and he was looking disheveled and older than his age.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by tonysunkan: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Freedom of speech should not be repressed.

Expression of options is part of democracy.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by buckeyemedia: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
BareFacedLies:

This is just the beginning!

Enjoy your chains cos you people were warned!
Only mumus will be waiting for Government, even in America nothing is free, money they give you, they will collect back with Taxes, only Zombies were waiting for President Buhari in Abuja to come & better their lives, are you a Federal Government worker?
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Brushstrokes20: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Spot on Fayose!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!

May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell!
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by prigoz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lordgel:
This terrorists sympatizing government will will never know peace!
Including their supporters
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Obeyudavid: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
God have mercy on us
obembet:
Buhari Twitter Ban: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking, Former Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose Tells AGF Abubakar Malami

Former Ekiti State Governor, Peter Ayodele Fayose has dared Federal Government for threatening to arrest and prosecute any one found using twitter in Nigeria.

Ayodele Fayose made the statement about three hours ago on twitter while reacting to the statement credited to the Country Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami that those who go against President Muhammadu Buhari ban policy on the operations of Twitter in Nigeria through the help or use of Virtual Private Network, V.P.N should be arrested and prosecuted.

Nigerians welcome the international community’s condemnation of President Buhari’s suspension of Twitter access.

They should go further to hold him and his govt to account for further loss of lives and human right abuses in Nigeria going by his deleted genocidal message.

Source: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1401306637898502152?s=19
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by buckeyemedia: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
tonysunkan:
Freedom of speech should not be repressed.

Expression of options is part of democracy.

Same people that sanctioned Nigeria for not supporting homosexuality? They should fuckery off with that their hypocritical freedom of speech your black ass,?is twitter Nigerian? Are you not on Nairaland yapping Nonsense? Has anyone held back your speech? Don’t moderatos of this site suspend people?twitter has been suspended for 2 weeks, you can cry from here to Babylon.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by NNFORUM(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:

I never suppoted him but feeling the pains... he has destroyed so many things beyond repairs.

Even if he leaves except if the messiah comes in 100 years to repair is unrealistic.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by IYANGBALI: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:
Mannabbgrills, Buhari, the abuser of human right has attained another level.

May your destiny be handled like Buhari is handling Nigeria
that no get shame for body

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
Nor be only you.Many of us dey shout sai baba for 2015.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by naijadrivablog: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by 99thEnemy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
When will they ban NAIRALAND grin grin grin ?
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by AnanseK(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fayose is a brainless thug and he is always ready to prove it.

I can never love twitter more than Nigeria.
Nigeria is our heritage. We have no other country than Nigeria. We will be peaceful without your twitter which has turned into an IPOB online machine for destroying Nigeria.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by bayelsaowei(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
what were you expecting from Buhari? What did you ever think that buhari at his age and background could have offered Nigerians? Integrity or what?

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Truthfulguy10: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
ouzo1:
ThankGod for my Vodafone line.

Bro how can i get one??
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Alusiizizi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Leboska:
I just opened a Twitter account today, because I know anything the presidiot condemned or banned is good, he doesn't like good things.

You see, just as I wrote someone who was concerned about the effects of this ban on Nigerian "twitter entrepreneurs". It can only help their business.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by DivineDynamics: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nigerians, just like Chief Obasanjo suggested, ought to cry unto the Lord.

The Lord will cleanse Nigeria.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
A non techno savvy govt wants to ban twitter
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by chidoziekingsley: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
i stiil Have access to twitter without VPN.
Network is MTN
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by malvisguy212: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unrated900:

I quotes you years ago that you would regret supporting that lifeless.
Today Can you see again for urself
bro. in 2015 when buhari won, clouds formed (like its gonna rain) and everyone was shouting buhari is the chosen one.. I posted, this is a bad omen, everybody insulted me

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by oluwasegun007(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Are you sure he's not Twitting from the US grin

Me I'm Twitting from Canada sha.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Alusiizizi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mysticwebb:
On which law is Malami going to charge offenders with? Is there even anything like offenders when there is no law. Has the executive arm of government become the law makers to make law banning Twitter through a proclamation from the minister of information?
I'm just asking in order to learn because I don't understand the kind of government we are running.

Not a law, but a toothless unenforceable decree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.