Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami (53475 Views)

Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF / 'No Shaking,we Are Winning' Ekweremadu Says After PDP NEC Meeting (Photos) / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Mummyfour(f): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
What is sane in Nigeria can't be sane in the eyes of the world. Shame on this govt for showcasing stupidity by banning twitter for deleting a genocidal comment from an inept leader. Meanwhile, he always looks the other way each time fulanis slit people's throat open in same S/E, Benue and other parts of the country. The Igangan attack of last night by Buhari's brothers is still fresh in the memories of the people of Oyo.

By banning twitter in Nigeria, the following entities and their activities have been banned from reaching out to the general public and their audiences.

1-All embassies of the world and diplomatic missions in Nigeria
2-The National Assembly
3-The Nigeria Army
4-The CBN
5-The Nigeria Police
6-The Nigeria Customs and other government agencies and parastatals,
7- Corporates Organisations, including the Oil and Gas, Banks and Telecomms,
8-Universities
9-Polytecjnics
10-Colleges of Education, etc

I doubt if buhari and his blind advisers ever thought of the consequences before acting so foolishly.

you are absolutely correct on this.
The vagabonds in power didn't even consider that they might need the same twitter for election campaign.
Is it not the same twitter that his useless media SAs and PAs use to misinform the general public, lie and give zombies even on nairaland issues to masturbate
With?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by buckeyemedia: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
that no get shame for body
How would he, when he knows people like you on the other side of the aisle are a 100x worse than President Buhari, abi are you not Nigerian? Is it not these same Lai Mohammed of Lagos State in power today, that you people are complaining about? You probably don’t know yourself, You are more than likely worse than them, you never know a person’s through character until you give them power.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by tayolove12(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
What is sane in Nigeria can't be sane in the eyes of the world. Shame on this govt for showcasing stupidity by banning twitter for deleting a genocidal comment from an inept leader. Meanwhile, he always looks the other way each time fulanis slit people's throat open in same S/E, Benue and other parts of the country. The Igangan attack of last night by Buhari's brothers is still fresh in the memories of the people of Oyo.

By banning twitter in Nigeria, the following entities and their activities have been banned from reaching out to the general public and their audiences.

2-The National Assembly
3-The Nigeria Army
4-The CBN
5-The Nigeria Police
7- Corporates Organisations, including the Oil and Gas, Banks and Telecomms,
8-Universities
9-Polytecjnics

I doubt if buhari and his blind advisers ever thought of the consequences before acting so foolishly.

Is there any conference meeting about that?
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Blackstone01(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Best news ever....hahahahaha
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Femidfo: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nice
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by StUriah(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Useless government

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
How about tweeting the number of salaries paid this month.

Irrelevant fool. We have the leaders we deserve. This is what bad leadership looks like. A sitting governor instead of using this time to show he is doing good works in his state is acting like a 2 year old retarded child.

Should we now clap for him because his aides know how to use vpn?

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by nedekid: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
I regret ever supporting Buhari, he really messed up, he doesn't even care anymore, how low is he going to get before he realised the damage he's done to this country
Some of us saw this comming hence our cries then but to no reason. $510, pounds 700+, country is in more debt than ever. Security nko? Shebi fulanis have been en powered, few days ago it was massacre in Ebonyi, over 100 butchered, not one word from federal authorities, today it is Oyo, people butchered like fowls, where will it be tomorrow, Lagos?
If Igboho reacts with his boys, watch out how federal might will fall on him. I hope they will not use this as opportunity to demistify him sef.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by bencr7: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Becuz of diz ban, I just open a tweeter account useless and cow government
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by TimmyTen(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
I regret ever supporting Buhari, he really messed up, he doesn't even care anymore, how low is he going to get before he realised the damage he's done to this country
Go and sin no more
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by TheMostComplex1: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lastmankc:
I pray the national assembly review the constitution and extend buhari tenures to 3 .I will vote him this time.You guys thought you are wicked,I will mobilise people this time to vote for buhari.I will show you guys the real wickedness.

Me too would like to vote him. Imagine they were busy insulting people in 2015.

Nobody should disturb my Baba PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by ddippset(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
These agbayas should just rest and stop beating chest like teenagers abeg.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by TheMostComplex1: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Speaktruth88:
How about tweeting the number of salaries paid this month.

Irrelevant fool. We have the leaders we deserve. This is what bad leadership looks like. A sitting governor instead of using this time to show he is doing good works in his state is acting like a 2 year old retarded child.

Should we now clap for him because his aides know how to use vpn?

Who's a sitting governor? Lol
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by BabaO2: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari has blackmailed APC. If election is ever going to hold in 2023, i pity Tinubu that spent #37B to install buhari

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:
Mannabbgrills, Buhari, the abuser of human right has attained another level.

May your destiny be handled like Buhari is handling Nigeria

Cc:
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by DonCandido(f): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by olamakinde(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
you're one of the people that forced this govt without vision on us, keep your regret to yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Sagay212: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Just look how the illiterate Fulani airheads are embarrassing the country with their extreme fooli.shness . People who should be in Niger republic running after cows are forcing themselves on govt offices that they know absolutely nothing about. Bunch of moronic cows.

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by almarthins(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lastmankc:
I pray the national assembly review the constitution and extend buhari tenures to 3 .I will vote him this time.You guys thought you are wicked,I will mobilise people this time to vote for buhari.I will show you guys the real wickedness.

You re on ur own. The level wey buhari dey carry us to, may we live long enough to tell d story. Obituary every where
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by ddippset(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
EMAXIM:
God will punish all those that voted him into power!!! You guys haven't seen anything
lol See this one.

If that is how God punishes people he would have punished you and your family long long time ago.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by AnanseK(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
What is new in a president threatening to deal with criminals who are hell bent on destroying the country, killing innocent people and destroying sensitive government institutions like INEC and Police facilities under his watch?
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
zeyt:
Fayose you are no longer relevant in the scheme of things.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

WHO KNOWS YOU?

YOU SMALL HUNGRY KID!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by blackmaine: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
You see the kind of illiterates aboki wey full Our Government , always feeling Infallible, once you confront their ways, you're an enemy of Nigeria, I wish blacks can get sense for once , Abokis no get anything to offer to Nigeria, their Distinction in any examination taken in a Northern school is a failure in the South schools, so I wonder what they really have upstairs to always holding us for Ransom... Please don't you ever follow a blind man because he's clothes are fine...na destruction be your destination ..60 years of backwardness
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Jagunlabiodua: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fayose je ki won mo
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by StUriah(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mysticwebb:
On which law is Malami going to charge offenders with? Is there even anything like offenders when there is no law. Has the executive arm of government become the law makers to make law banning Twitter through a proclamation from the minister of information?
I'm just asking in order to learn because I don't understand the kind of government we are running.

You think say Malami knows anything about law? Haba! Dem just arranged the guy make he come complete the Fulani agenda for Naija. The law wey he study na law? Fura de Nunu's laws na hin you dey call law? Abegi!

Even law school, him no sabi. How he come become SAN na hin I no know. Na one chance we don enter for this contry.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by richmanrichard: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
almarthins:

You re on ur own. The level wey buhari dey carry us to, may we live long enough to tell d story. Obituary every where
hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by tenpipsperday: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:

Amen
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Masturbator2020: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:

2-The National Assembly
3-The Nigeria Army
4-The CBN
5-The Nigeria Police
7- Corporate Organisations, including the Oil and Gas, Banks and Telecomms,
8-Universities
9-Polytechnics

The Twitter ban can not stand..I promise you this..
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:

You're d first nlder to admit that you supported pmb. Every other persons here in this forum denied ever supporting pmb.

For this singular act of honesty, your sins are herby 4given till December 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Enculer: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:

You and your entire family are scumbags

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by richmanrichard: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
chidoziekingsley:
i stiil Have access to twitter without VPN.
Network is MTN
its not mtn.its your browser; it has inbuilt free vpn

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by raystanley(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
I just activated my inactive Twitter account today, because pmb banned it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.