Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' (72437 Views)

Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) / Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by sque007: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2021
she jst want attention

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Odingo1: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2021
superstar1:
Majority of these IPOB are sick mentally and psychologically. It shows the level of bitterness that was planted in those children of bitterness.

OAP indeed and some will be listening to this empty head on the radio and they will think they are listening to a sensible human being when she is actually a hate driven beast
You are also a hater
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Abakelawal(f): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Even we the Muslim knows this man as a good man of God.......y will a Christian talk like dis.... anyway, his death shock me ooo.....Rip

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Acidosis(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Peter's shadow? undecided

2. You compare a human's shadow to pre-packaged water and oil? undecided
what next, are you going to compare Jesus Christ's garment He was wearing when the woman with the issue of blood touched Him to the handkerchiefs that your pastors sell you claiming they are "anointed" because they have been "prayed" upon? undecided

3. Ofcourse I am aware that your pastors have close doctors, some of whom pay them home visits as well. But why didnt your pastor drink his own holy water and anoint himself with his brand oil so he too could puke out the "poisonous substance" instead of heading to the hospital? undecided

4. Jesus Christ said by their fruits you shall know them.... not by listening to their messages only. undecided

You lack sense, wisdom and completely out of understanding of life, the word and the world you live in.

Asking why a pastor couldn't save himself is like asking Why didn't Jesus save himself on the cross.. Same as asking why doctors don't save themselves too. A doctor won't even be allowed to operate his relative let alone himself.

Don't choose ignorance over knowledge cos ignorance kills.

And by the way, many MOGs own hospitals and clinics everywhere in Nigeria. No one will tell you to avoid medical treatments. Some of the biggest hospitals in Nigeria are owned and managed by MOGs.

I read somewhere that TB Joshua won't even attend to you unless you have been to the hospital. So technically speaking, if doctors can save everyone, nobody will be dying at the hospital and, obviously, no one would be going to churches with medical reports.

Choose understanding.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by psucc(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

She works at Nig Info 99.3 and you can reach her from 2pm mon-fri, call her and state your mind to her on her program.
say wetin happen. Got no time. She should first attend to herself. TB did his best for humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Brushstrokes20: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are a hyporcrite! Call a spade a spade!

The man was a scammer. He cannot bite, he is dead! that is if he is not scamming his gullible worshippers with his death stunt.
Bleep off my mentions scumbag!
Ass holes like you have worse skeletons in your diabolic closet.....dumb simpleton!
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by richardo20: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2021
You senseless asshole, keep quiet if you don’t know wat the word of God mean
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Sleekfingers: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is why we are called to teach only that which Jesus Christ taught so when they speak against us, it is lt us but against Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

oh, my head......what a terrible english......kindly go back to primary school.......primary school is the foundation.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by superstar1(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Odingo1:

You are also a hater

Your view!!!
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Typical yam- legged farmgirl !

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by kolaakinyemi(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Am so disappointed hearing this from Sandra, the nigeriainfo' OAP. Why descending so low? You deserve every insults for this your statement about the death.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Anguldi(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
She ain't totally wrong though!...

I once purchased the holy water and anointed oil for a substantial amount but didn't see their effect....

I felt cheated and disappointed , also had some nasty experiences from some very rude ushers which made me stopped visiting the church.....

but all the same, I admire Joshua's philanthropy, humility and selfless service to humanity, may God forgive his sins and repose his soul, RIP!
shocked
Is Church service, vigils,healing programs free to attend or one needs registration?
Are congregants forced to buy some sought of books,oil, water and all of that to gain access to the church auditorium?
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Eaglesence: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kayyy: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2021
I do not attend the Synagogue, neither am I one of his followers, there is this stigma attached to TB Joshua by PFN and their church followers, I remember the backlash Pastor Chris Oyakhilome got about his close relationship with him then, at the end of the day I need any one like this lady to come out and mention amongst the new generation church anyone that is not doing all what she just described here, we have Apostle Suleiman , Bishop Oyedopo and Pastor Chris all denying covid-19, rejecting vaccine, boasting about the church being the only secure place to cure it, attendees of holy ghost service go to camp with oil, handkerchiefs etc, what about Celestial members, the lord's chosen, MFM, CAC, have you experienced going to spiritual mountains in Nigeria ?, have you seen different things people take to mountain to pray with ?, And at the end of the day I see all the churches I mentioned here still pray vividly despite all their beliefs in all these spiritual materials so why choose to single out TB Joshua.

It is the highest form of hypocrisy to insult and abuse TB Joshua's Synagogue while you praise those other churches I mentioned .
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2021
moriss33:
Nigerians are so gullible when religion is involved...so baba dey share oil & holy water give people wey come him church for healing but himself dey go hospital if him dey sick.
Wahala 4 who dey believe Nigerian Pastors

they are all scammers.....especially that vulture called oyedepo.......do you remember what he said, during the covid 19?
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by WorldRichest: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2021
thesicilian:
No matter how good you are, there'll always be those who hate you for no just cause.

No, that's not the right words.

No matter how good you are, you will definitely have your bad side. Only our Father in Heaven is pure.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is not true! There are so many people that leave this world without a single person batting an eyelid for them. undecided

Mention 1. I mean just one person
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by DryMouth: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2021
KEVIND:

First, There nothing like anointing oil in SCOAN, what is given there is anointing water and it's not for sale.
Second, There's no time TB Joshua discouraged anyone from going to the hospital because he has sponsored alot of people with various form of illnesses for treatment abroad. He says doctor Treat but God Heals.
Third, TB Joshua was not taken to the hospital on that fateful day he went to be with the Lord.
you pple are demonic lairs...
That anointing water is for sale at 3-5k.
I am a first hand witness. You pple keep siding the "man of God" simply because he is dead or because it involves religion.

Nonsense Nigerians.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Brushstrokes20: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Anguldi:
shocked
Is Church service, vigils,healing programs free to attend or one needs registration?
Are congregants forced to buy some sought of books,oil, water and all of that?
Bullocks!
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kylekent59: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Most of them are ignorant, illiterates who have no skills or experiences in interacting with folks they have never met or even know. People cannot are learned and mentally matured to handle other people's opinions.

I know that lady from the popular radio station NigeriaInfo 99.3. I do listen to her program and the lady got brains. I have my own perception about her. Nairaland isn't like this before. Too many incompetent people here.

I wonder how Biafra/ IPOB came into the topic between TB Joshua and Sandra.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Anguldi(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2021
KEVIND:

First, There nothing like anointing oil in SCOAN, what is given there is anointing water and it's not for sale.
Second, There's no time TB Joshua discouraged anyone from going to the hospital because he has sponsored alot of people with various form of illnesses for treatment abroad. He says doctors Treat but God Heals.
Third, TB Joshua was not taken to the hospital on that fateful day he went to be with the Lord.
shocked
Are congregants forced to buy some sought of books,oil, water and all of that to gain access to the church auditorium?
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Babara1994(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2021
moriss33:
Nigerians are so gullible when religion is involved...so baba dey share oil & holy water give people wey come him church for healing but himself dey go hospital if him dey sick.
Wahala 4 who dey believe Nigerian Pastors
He didn't ask to be taken to the hospital. People around took him there after his death. You people should at least reason and ask the right questions before typing nonsense. Antichrists!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Sleekfingers: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

She works at Nig Info 99.3 and you can reach her from 2pm mon-fri, call her and state your mind to her on her program.

it is 3pm....... joyce show will still be airing at 2pm
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Subonbon(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2021
I never knew God has a lawyer on earth... Until this girl appeared �
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Calitoscassius(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Kylekent59:

I know that lady from the popular radio station NigeriaInfo 99.3. I do listen to her program and the lady got brains. I have my own perception about her. Nairaland isn't like this before. Too many incompetent people here.

I wonder how Biafra/ IPOB came into the topic between TB Joshua and Sandra.
She might he not be right but she should be allowed to have an opinion. Her views on TB joshua does not warrant all the obnoxious remarks some ignoramuses on here are making.

Biafra/Ipob and TB Joshua? grin really?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2021
GhostWisperer:
ugly hoe with a porridge face.

Same T.B Joshua who won't attend to some ailments without medical report?

Why is this ugly woman trying to build her dead career on the corpse of this simple man of God?

how is her career dead? TB joshua na scammer.......
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by DryMouth: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2021
success2me:
At least he was a man of God to many, a cheerful giver without boundaries to countless others, who is she? who even sabi this unpopular clout chaser?
Shut up ur mouth .
That man is scam..
How on earth do pple vomit demons?
Abi u no dey watch the nonsense Emmanuel TV?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by zinodizt: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2021
So she should show it at her workplace and get sacked... I don’t care about her view on this either. All men are her mortal enemy. When u listen to her attacking men as if they stole her livelihood.
Kylekent59:

Well that's your deduction, but I don't quite agree with you on that. It is mostly male calling her on NigeriaInfo99.3 fm. If she had a problem with the male gender, she wouldn't have gone with her job.

Some people are calling her hoe, they don't even know many things about her. Just because she made her own view about a pastor means I should also join the leagues to criticise her.

Everyone has his own opinions. God gave all these doctors wisdom to finding cure for diseases.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by KEVIND: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2021
DryMouth:

you pple are demonic lairs...
That anointing water is for sale at 3-5k.
I am a first hand witness. You pple keep siding the "man of God" simply because he is dead or because it involves religion.

Nonsense Nigerians.
What you paid for was "the Mirror" book & the CD, the annointing water giving to you is free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.