Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] (2435 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

Foolish question

you cant answer..lol..run away and stop embarrassing yourself,ok..no tribe owns niger delta let it sink inside your coconut head
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by EndNigeriaNoow: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

i dont even have your time.you are a massob member always throwing spanners in the wheels
you Fulani divide and rule technique is dead on arrival. We have exposed and crushed your divide and rule mission between the western and eastern region. now you guys are on a mission of divide and rule between the the so called Niger Delta tribes and the eastern region at large, but ur mission is dead on arrival. If u even know the meaning of Niger Delta, you won't be writing this nonsense.
God bless the eastern region of Biafra.
God bless the western region of Oduduwa.

We are united and focused....we move.
the upcoming referendum will clear the doubts of the Fulani impostors on nairaland and their terrorist leaders at large.
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

you cant answer..lol..run away and stop embarrassing yourself,ok..no tribe owns niger delta let it sink inside your coconut head

Efulefu. Region creation by Hausa Fulani military does not confer identify. How stupiid can you get?
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Theagnosticdude: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
You made your point clear but I don't agree with 100%.
It is a well-known fact that Igbo land does not end in south east. Against this background, what I think we should do is to redraw the Biafran map and exclude all the minorities who are not Igbo then include the Igbos who AGREED that they are IGBO like the Oshimili LGAs of Delta state and the Obigbo and the likes in Rivers EXCLUDING Ikwerre.
Their inclusion must be subject to a plebiscite/referendum where they will decide whether to join or not.
I'm in full support of 100% Igbo Biafran nation but it would be an injustice to abandon these aforementioned Igbo communities in Delta and Rivers at the mercy of Nigeria. It makes no sense

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

since you are scared i dont want to guess that you are yoruba,did you read the news about ibarapa today? and by the way i am all for yoruba nation

Scared might be probably be a new definition in your dictionary
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

Efulefu. Region creation by Hausa Fulani military does not confer identify. How stupiid can you get?

lol..you just ranting up and down,no tribe owns niger delta,i know you are ijaw and you want to claim you own niger delta,tell that to the urobo or itsekiri
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Scared might be probably be a new definition in your dictionary

you are a coward then state your tribe or run away i told you
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

you are a coward then state your tribe or run away i told you

Says nobody

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Theagnosticdude:
You made your point clear but I don't agree with 100%.
It is a well-known fact that Igbo land does not end in south east. Against this background, what I think we should do is to redraw the Biafran map and exclude all the minorities who are not Igbo then include the Igbos who AGREED that they are IGBO like the Oshimili LGAs of Delta state and the Obigbo and the likes in Rivers EXCLUDING Ikwerre.
Their inclusion must be subject to a plebiscite/referendum where they will decide whether to join or not.
I'm in full support of 100% Igbo Biafran nation but it would be an injustice to abandon these aforementioned Igbo communities in Delta and Rivers at the mercy of Nigeria. It makes no sense

nice bro and i am glad..but i still feel we should have something first and then we can fight for them,remember how china started but today they can face the usa.trust me our brothers in those places would always choose us because we are blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by rottennaija(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

did you even read at all,we dont need them we want just 5 states for now,capish

For now? Then after that? What happens? You start expanding like Israel? Eventually takeover the entire Niger Delta?

And you think we are fools?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Says nobody

are people so ashamed of their tribe like this,i am igbo who are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

lol..you just ranting up and down,no tribe owns niger delta,i know you are ijaw and you want to claim you own niger delta,tell that to the urobo or itsekiri

Oluku. You were once part of a southern pretectorate(region). Regions don't confer identity and it's not about ownership. You still think like a kid. Done with you.
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
rottennaija:

For now? Then after that? What happens? You start expanding like Israel? Eventually takeover the entire Niger Delta?

And you think we are fools?

we dont even need to do anything those igbos in those areas are not fools they would fight for themselves..lol..israel belong to the jews,do i need to educate you ijaws again?
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

are people so ashamed of their tribe like this,i am igbo who are you

We know the loudness people.. so enjoy
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Monogamy:

We know the loudness people.. so enjoy

lol coward..run along boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

Oluku. You were once part of a southern pretectorate(region). Regions don't confer identity and it's not about ownership. You still think like a kid. Done with you.

mumu..igbos own south east and yoruba owns south west....who is the owner of niger delta?let me help you..NOBODY
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Igboid: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Yes!
A Multiethnic Biafra with Igbophobic minorities down south should be a big No!

Like someone noted, that would be re enacting Zik's mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

mumu..igbos own south east and yoruba owns south west....who is the owner of niger delta?let me help you..NOBODY

Idiota before SE region was created there was southern protectorate/region. You owned that region right? The present Niger Delta was part of a midwest region. Tomorrow one aboki can still divide the present Niger delta region. Regions don't confer identity. How do I break it down for an idiota?
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igboid:
Yes!
A Multiethnic Biafra with Igbophobic minorities down south should be a big No!

Like someone noted, that would be re enacting Zik's mistakes.

yes o my bro
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

Still in the process of learning how to give a spoon.. When I get to the level of giving a Bleep, I will definitely let you know
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by rottennaija(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

we dont even need to do anything those igbos in those areas are not fools they would fight for themselves..lol..israel belong to the jews,do i need to educate you ijaws again?

You will never have biafra. Your heart are full of evil and evil devices.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

Idiota before SE region was created there was southern protectorate/region. You owned that region right? The present Niger Delta was part of a midwest region. Tomorrow one aboki can still divide the present Niger delta region. Regions don't confer identity. How do I break it down for an idiota?

i keep asking you who owns niger delta?stop jumping like a hare
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
rottennaija:

You will never have biafra. Your heart are full of evil and evil devices.

how is it evil for igbos in delta and rivers to join their brothers are you ok?ijaws cant stop biafra
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

i keep asking you who owns niger delta?stop jumping like a hare

And I keep saying that you are way too daft to even understand the relevance of that question. There are minority tribes in Nigeria. We can't create a region for each minority tribe. Present SE was part of a southern region. Did that mean Igbos don't know who they were? ND is not a tribe, it is a region. Tribes don't own regions because regions are political creations. Even within the current SE, regions can still be created . How do I explain that to an idiota bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

That has always been the words of nobody
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

And I keep saying that you are way too daft to even understand the relevance of that question. There are minority tribes in Nigeria. We can't create a region for each minority tribe. Present SE was part of a southern region. Did that mean Igbos don't know who they were? ND is not a tribe, it is a region. Tribes don't own regions because regions are political creations. Even within the current SE, regions can still be created . How do I explain that to an idiota bikonu.

if you like break the south east they would still be owned by igbos,did it sink in now?if you break south west owners would still be yorubas and now break niger delta..you will find no owner...
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

if you like break the south east they would still be owned by igbos,did it sink in now?if you break south west owners would still be yorubas and now break niger delta..you will find no owner...

Shut up. There's is no ownership in regions. Regions are just defined territories. It is small minded people like you that want to build ownership and create divisions. How many tribes do you think are in the USA ? How many regions are there? Would you now say that because tribes don't own regions in the USA , they are less Americans than the others?

Stop thinking like an ancient fo.ool.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season / Us Dollar -to Naira Exchange Rate - Last 3 Governors Of The Cbn / Obidient Walk In Dutsin-ma, Katsina State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.