Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] (2432 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by rottennaija(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

how is it evil for igbos in delta and rivers to join their brothers are you ok?ijaws cant stop biafra

And you think in the whole of Niger Delta, its only ijaw you have to contend with?
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by rottennaija(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

how is it evil for igbos in delta and rivers to join their brothers are you ok?ijaws cant stop biafra

Let me ask you, in how many local govt or villages in Akwa Ibom do you have indigenous Igbo people?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by McStoic(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

Shut up. There's is no ownership in regions. Regions are just defined territories. It is small minded people like you that want to build ownership and create divisions. How many tribes do you think are in the USA ? How many regions are there? Would you now say that because tribes don't own regions in the USA , they are less Americans than the others?

Stop thinking like an ancient fo.ool.

ijaw mindset,you want to claim ghana and they deported you and you want to claim ondo and urobo land,you will get deported..look.people own land,ok..igbos own south east and yoruba owns south west and nobody owns niger delta,ok
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
rottennaija:

Let me ask you, in how many local govt or villages in Akwa Ibom do you have indigenous Igbo people?

i never called akwa ibom in this matter,we said delta and rivers,ok..you igbo haters dont read
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
rottennaija:

And you think in the whole of Niger Delta, its only ijaw you have to contend with?

just worry about ijaw,dont speak for others,ok.tribes would even prefer igbos to ijaw dont ask me y you already know
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

ijaw mindset,you want to claim ghana and they deported you and you want to claim ondo and urobo land,you will get deported..look.people own land,ok..igbos own south east and yoruba owns south west and nobody owns niger delta,ok

its clear you don't have the required mental capacity for this conversation. Adios stump.
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

its clear you don't have the required mental capacity for this conversation. Adios stump.

i told you the truth and you are crying,form your ijaw republic,ok
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by rottennaija(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

i never called akwa ibom in this matter,we said delta and rivers,ok..you igbo haters dont read

I'm asking because there is a village in Ukanafun LGA that has a small pocket of igbos. It's in the boundary between Abia State and Akwaibom

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
rottennaija:

I'm asking because there is a village in Ukanafun LGA that has a small pocket of igbos. It's in the boundary between Abia State and Akwaibom

left for them to decide nobody can force them we cant be like nigeria,same for igbos in benue as well
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Digriz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
The Op write up is on point.. NK should concentrate with only the five Eastern states, the issue of bringing Rivers, Delta and Benue is a part to fruitless mission. They are not part of the plan and they are never interested in joining Biafra, why forcing them. The minority Igbos there who are interested should decide whether to join or not but they will be welcome if they decide to.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Digriz:
The Op write up is on point.. NK should concentrate with only the five Eastern states, the issue of bringing Rivers, Delta and Benue is a part to fruitless mission. They are not part of the plan and they are never interested in joining Biafra, why forcing them. The minority Igbos there who are interested should decide whether to join or not but they will be welcome if they decide to.

confirm!
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
more please speak out igbos it must start from somewhere
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by allcomage: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:
please if you are igbo and you support this open letter please speak out,it is going on facebook and twitter and on google and i will email it to nnamdi kanu as well,no jokes and no time for playing,if you followed the news fulanis killed yorubas today
Make your research very well.I know you are fake when you used 5 states as Igboland, Igboland is in 13 artificially created states. Do more research and update your article.
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:
gwafaeziokwu
Northernblood3
Igboid
edodefence
nsiba
adakaboro8
Eastlink
makemoneywbsite
horsepower102
you made a good thread but you spoilled it with some wrong phrases like (igbo is a great tribe).. (igbo has sea access)..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

but there is nothing like niger delta we just have tribes there,no tribe owns niger delta region...igbos own south east,yorubas own south west..who can boldly come and say i owe niger delta?nobody and no tribe
cocaine has spoilt this one brain.. chai why those barren igbos like sniffing cocaine na??
am proudly niger deltan.. you can take your cocaine sense to another side..
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Danisaint112(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kedu ihe bu aha igbogi?

Achoro'm ima ibu onye Igbo...
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Danisaint112(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Once you answer that question up there � I will tell you where I stand. Because some people are paid.
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you made a good thread but you spoilled it with some wrong phrases like (igbo is a great tribe).. (igbo has sea access)..

na only that one pain you mr boro,lol
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
allcomage:

Make your research very well.I know you are fake when you used 5 states as Igboland, Igboland is in 13 artificially created states. Do more research and update your article.

but for now the world knows 5,let us fight for those first
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Danisaint112:
Kedu ihe bu aha igbogi?

Achoro'm ima ibu onye Igbo...

abum ezibote onye igbo,afam bu Obiagu
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Danisaint112(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

abum ezibote onye igbo,afam bu Obiagu

Good thing you are. I'm in support of 5 Igbo states as Biafra. I have told my friends who are in the Nnamdi Kanu circle this very same thing.

This people are the cause of our delay. It shouldn't be painful to go alone despite millions of us were killed because of them.

They are they the major delay for this struggle. They have said it countless times they that

"They don't want to be part of our so called Biafra."

Why drag people who have been instigated with hate for you into a freedom-fighting movement.

Believe you me, if the Igbo were only fighting for the Igbos, Biafra would have been a reality today.

Because they North think we lack the resources the Southern part of Nigeria has.

I am 100% in support and I have always been. I don't want a divided Biafra. Every successful Nation was built with strong unity.

Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore etc.

As tiny as Singapore with little resourses it was still built to become heaven on Earth (Paradise) because of this crucial thing called unity( one-mindedness in prospering).

When Singapore broke away from Malaysia, what they chant in schools, paste as signs on raods, preach as gospel and eat as foods, is the word;

"WE CAN NOT LOOSE"

And that is why Singapore has become what it is today. Not only Singapore they are many but I won't start listing them now because of time.

And this is one of the Reason I believe we will not loose.

I Know my people. A region ravaged by war over 50 years ago which has now grown to more developed than the oppressors.

I myself will contribute immensely to the growth of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
so called nigerdelta

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Danisaint112:

Good thing you are. I'm in support of 5 Igbo states as Biafra. I have told my friends who are in the Nnamdi Kanu circle this very same thing.

This people are the cause of our delay. It shouldn't be painful to go alone despite millions of us were killed because of them.

They are they the major delay for this struggle. They have said it countless times they that

"They don't want to be part of our so called Biafra."

Why drag people who have been instigated with hate for you into a freedom-fighting movement.

Believe you me, if the Igbo were only fighting for the Igbos, Biafra would have been a reality today.

Because they North think we lack the resources the Southern part of Nigeria has.

I am 100% in support and I have always been. I don't want a divided Biafra. Every successful Nation was built with strong unity.

Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore etc.

As tiny as Singapore with little resourses it was still built to become heaven on Earth (Paradise) because of this crucial thing called unity( one-mindedness in prospering).

When Singapore broke away from Malaysia, what they chant in schools, paste as signs on raods, preach as gospel and eat as foods, is the word;

"WE CAN NOT LOOSE"

And that is why Singapore has become what it is today. Not only Singapore they are many but I won't start listing them now because of time.

And this is one of the Reason I believe we will not loose.

I Know my people. A region ravaged by war 50 which has grown to more developed than the oppressors. I myself will contribute immensely to the growth of Biafra.

Thank you for your intelligent input and please keep on putting pressure on the people you know near him please.UDO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Lalong Begs Ondo For Forgiveness / God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth / The De-yorubanization Agenda Of Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.