Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

“Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie (23303 Views)

Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by ezepharoah(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
ezepharoah:
Four is more than enough na
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Nisiw365: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Nor be small,it isn't like as if I had any respect for Pete Edochie before but after realising that man is a chauvinist with big ego towards women I lost whatever respect I had for him.

Thank God I was not born during his time,women have truly suffered in this world.
Women have suffered because pete is an alpha male?
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Na twenty he Wan get before?

See naturally as a man if you get 4 good trousers, you are good to go.

Just make sure you dy change tops regularly

Tell us the truth!

How many trousers u get?

How many persons are under u care?

How many in the universities?

Why all these liars just to justify what's unjustifiable
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
1Alex:
But to be honest, 4 pairs of trousers does not show being poor. There was a time I had only 2 pairs, 1 jeans and one plain trouser.

How many do u have now?

Can u boast of training 6 kids

Mumu
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cuttycool:
So Yul is Pete's son? Hopefully he isn't a misogynist like his dad, that's why his marriage is working. He can't be married to a modern wife and treat her poorly like his dad teaches Nigerian men.

Can u boast of having a better marriage than Pete?

Stupidity has no limit.

1 Like

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by descarado: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
This guy talk too much like a politician.
Smh
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Cuttycool(f): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Your stupidity has an unreachable extension.
philchudi:

Can u boast of having a better marriage than Pete?

Stupidity has no limit.

2 Likes

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Nor be small,it isn't like as if I had any respect for Pete Edochie before but after realising that man is a chauvinist with big ego towards women I lost whatever respect I had for him.

Thank God I was not born during his time,women have truly suffered in this world.

See this one.

He don't know u neither does he need your respect.

Focus on yourself and keep your respect.

Mmmttcchhhh
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
philchudi:

See this one.

He don't know u neither does he need your respect.

Focus on yourself and keep your respect.

Mmmttcchhhh
I wasn't talking to you mind your business and get lost

4 Likes

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
descarado:
This guy talk too much like a politician.
Smh

Na his mouth.

Keep yours shot and next time he talks, don't listen.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I wasn't talking to you mind your business and get lost

Who were u talking to kid
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cuttycool:
Your stupidity has an unreachable extension.

Answer the questions first!
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Cuttycool(f): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Has his wife ever told the world she has enjoyed marriage to him? He is the one who keeps ranting, his type oppress and render their wife voiceless sad
philchudi:

Answer the questions first!

1 Like

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by 1Alex: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
philchudi:

How many do u have now?

Can u boast of training 6 kids

Mumu
why the mumu? Why are you people so quick to insults?

Do you know who is who here on nairaland? Do you think everyone her is a jambite?
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by abbey621(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
cmecproblem:
I remember Pete as one of the firsten to own a jeep those days. So I guess his wardrobe choices were personal.

You're probably too young to remember him as a civil servant, back then you would be lucky to have a bicycle as a civil servant.

1 Like

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cuttycool:
Has his wife ever told the world she has enjoyed marriage to him? He is the one who keeps ranting, his type oppress and render their wife voiceless sad

Has she complained?

If not, I think u need think something else
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Obakoolex(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Upon all your papa trouble over you na sex you later dedicate your life to....chai life no balance grin
TouchLove:
Back then I can remember my dad just had two pair of trousers and two shirts and they were not even fine but he spent all he had to make sure we didn't lack anything,we always wore the best clothes,attended good school and good food was always available,I don't know how he managed to do it but he kept struggling to make sure we don't lack. You will always be my role model dad!

By the way if you ask most men the best way to get and keep a woman they will tell you it is woman. And it has been proven times without number that money can't get you women. What can get you a woman's love and loyalty is good sex. Nothing else will make a woman loyal to you apart from mind blowing sex. Have seen many handsome and rich men that their wives still cheats on them. I even have a married lady that keeps calling me to visit bcus of the good times we had last year before she married. The ability to give a woman mind blowing and shattering sex is not an ability that some few selected men are born with but it is something that could be learned.
May I introduce you to this wonderful book that teaches you how to take a woman to a whole level of ecstasy like she's never experienced before! Not even when she is self pleasing herself privately. This book will help you discover the powerful, closely guided secrets that you will not find in any other book...secrets that most men(and even women) don't even know exists. secrets that will give you the power to leave your partner satisfied beyond anything that she has experienced before.

ULTIMATE GUIDE TO GIVE EXTRAORDINARY FEMALE ORGASM
You can click on the link on my signature to get a copy. It is available for a cheap price and a refund is available for 60days after your purchase if for any reason(or no reason at all) you don't like the book.
Believe me this is a life changing book,that has changed and still changing the lives of men.

1 Like

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
1Alex:
why the mumu? Why are you people so quick to insults?

Do you know who is who here on nairaland? Do you think everyone her is a jambite?

We don't have the opportunity to see eye to eye.

But out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth......

U are judged by what u say here not what u are outside.

Be reasonable in what u say, that's all.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
So?

Is four not enough?

Abi na boutique e wan open?
Sarcasm is out of this world
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by bizzibodi(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
4solid trousers with double silencers is something. grin grin grin
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Jimmy231: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
it depend on ur pocket oo... U can give birth to 16 children as long as u are financially OK.. Unlike some people that will born 20 and give one small bowl to all of them to go fend for themselves.... See Life sha...
read before comment. Them they talk about cloth you they talk about no of children
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by philchudi: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
1Alex:
Philip Ali, this will be the last time I will respond to you.

Lol, u know me well.

But, u want die?

We will keep talking to ourselves. We might not have agreed on something today but maybe tomorrow.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by omoyankee3(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2021
I only have 4 pairs of trousers and 2 shorts for summer. I don't need more than that.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Angrygoat: 3:19am On Jun 07, 2021
My own late dad dashed me his used clothes. I wore them of cos but not to party.i wore them at home.time don change
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by BRATISLAVA: 4:00am On Jun 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

He has gray hair, but it is not due to wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by IYANGBALI: 4:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:
God bless him...
na who ask you to pray? With that your mouth wey you dey take sok prick almost every evening
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by IYANGBALI: 4:12am On Jun 07, 2021
ezepharoah:
Four is more than enough na
lalasticlala has only two, black and brown

1 Like

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by BonPatrick(m): 4:25am On Jun 07, 2021
You are mad
OnionBandit:
So?

Is four not enough?

Abi na boutique e wan open?
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by descarado: 5:22am On Jun 07, 2021
philchudi:

Na his mouth.

Keep yours shot and next time he talks, don't listen.
What is this one saying
Arr you hungry?
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Belial06: 5:55am On Jun 07, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't take him serious. This man had the guts to say father should buy cars for their daughters in their son-in-laws names.

Shut up . Go to the kitchen and be silent the men are talking
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Belial06: 5:57am On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
Cuttycool:
[/s]

Hush

Stay quiet in the kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Investigation Wouldn't Be Based On Davido's CCTV Footage - Tagbo's Friend / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant! / Mercy Aigbe's Lovely Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.