Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

“Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie (23300 Views)

Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by phemmyfour: 5:59am On Jun 07, 2021
OnionBandit:
So?

Is four not enough?

Abi na boutique e wan open?
Abi o, some cannot even afford two

2 Likes

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by phemmyfour: 6:00am On Jun 07, 2021
habsydiamond:
it depend on ur pocket oo... U can give birth to 16 children as long as u are financially OK.. Unlike some people that will born 20 and give one small bowl to all of them to go fend for themselves.... See Life sha...
She was referring to his 4 pair of trousers
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by TouchLove(m): 6:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Obakoolex:
Upon all your papa trouble over you na sex you later dedicate your life to....chai life no balance grin
In life a man has to be successful in all areas both financially and sexually
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by zoedew: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Even now that he is comfortable how many does he need!
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by nathyx(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Great man Great dad but dear Yul there is no need to come and be lying to us haba! angry angry
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2021
TouchLove:
Back then I can remember my dad just had two pair of trousers and two shirts and they were not even fine but he spent all he had to make sure we didn't lack anything,we always wore the best clothes,attended good school and good food was always available,I don't know how he managed to do it but he kept struggling to make sure we don't lack. You will always be my role model dad!

By the way if you ask most men the best way to get and keep a woman they will tell you it is woman. And it has been proven times without number that money can't get you women. What can get you a woman's love and loyalty is good sex. Nothing else will make a woman loyal to you apart from mind blowing sex. Have seen many handsome and rich men that their wives still cheats on them. I even have a married lady that keeps calling me to visit bcus of the good times we had last year before she married. The ability to give a woman mind blowing and shattering sex is not an ability that some few selected men are born with but it is something that could be learned.
May I introduce you to this wonderful book that teaches you how to take a woman to a whole level of ecstasy like she's never experienced before! Not even when she is self pleasing herself privately. This book will help you discover the powerful, closely guided secrets that you will not find in any other book...secrets that most men(and even women) don't even know exists. secrets that will give you the power to leave your partner satisfied beyond anything that she has experienced before.

ULTIMATE GUIDE TO GIVE EXTRAORDINARY FEMALE ORGASM
You can click on the link on my signature to get a copy. It is available for a cheap price and a refund is available for 60days after your purchase if for any reason(or no reason at all) you don't like the book.
Believe me this is a life changing book,that has changed and still changing the lives of men.
So after all the sacrifices of ur dad on raising u..u ended up peddling sex on a Nigerian forum like a plaintain street hawker
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by dipson4u08(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Newsmic:
“Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising His Children” – Yul Edochie

Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has narrated via his Instagram handle how his father, Pete Edochie had difficult time in raising his children, IgbereTV reports.

He said that eventhough his parents didn't have much, they raised their children to be upright and content with the little they have.

Celebrating his father, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPsepFjnkqa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Already writing his political Manifesto

Election is around the corner...

ride on Bro
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Mandela887(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2021
U are a fool
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Mandela887(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=Reex12 post=102450748] u are a big fool
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by gojgyt: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2021
See right now I no get up to three sef, the two wey i get one Don tear for knee finish, I come dey were am as rugged
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Bankowner: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2021
Try comparing him with my late father who had only one buba and sokoto while raising 10 children who today are successful and scattered across the globe.

Anyway, join me chop corn fresh from the farm.

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Yxxx: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Hmmm
I think mine had 1, 2,... 50, not so sure .
You can add to list.
Things we read online.
grin wink
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by TouchLove(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Chidorx60:

So after all the sacrifices of ur dad on raising u..u ended up peddling sex on a Nigerian forum like a plaintain street hawker
Get yourself a copy boy Or go back to your life of being a slave to women
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Peterkakus: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2021
This person should stop disturbing us with this kind of story.
He could have afforded it if he wishes to.
Me I have only five not because I can not afford as many as I want. What I practically do is, if they are worn out, I buy new ones
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by ezigr8(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2021
was it b4 u were born or when was that...abi wen legend okonkwo they broadcasting service or act things fall apart dem no dey pay your p-man
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Magmata: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2021
habsydiamond:
it depend on ur pocket oo... U can give birth to 16 children as long as u are financially OK.. Unlike some people that will born 20 and give one small bowl to all of them to go fend for themselves.... See Life sha...

Read the post you quoted again.

Then,

Check your response if it's in line.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by TonyBankz(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2021
Belial06:
The stuff legends are made of

Pete Edochie the boss of all bosses
cool
As in eh CAPO TUTTI CAPI. Boss of all bosses

1 Like

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by 9jaRealist: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Newsmic:
“Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising His Children” – Yul Edochie

Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has narrated via his Instagram handle how his father, Pete Edochie had difficult time in raising his children, IgbereTV reports.

He said that eventhough his parents didn't have much, they raised their children to be upright and content with the little they have.

Celebrating his father, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPsepFjnkqa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sounds as an otherwise solid parent…
Apart from being a PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST!

>
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by goooh: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
He Ave tried
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by habsydiamond(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Magmata:

Read the post you quoted again.

Then,

Check your response if it's in line.
my bad oo... I don slap myself e no dey in line at all at all... Abi make I prostrate my Oga...
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by habsydiamond(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
phemmyfour:
She was referring to his 4 pair of trousers
thanks I appreciate
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by habsydiamond(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jimmy231:
read before comment. Them they talk about cloth you they talk about no of children
no vex my oga na Nigeria matter make me dey take Saturday for Sunday.. Abeg pardon me.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by habsydiamond(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol,
You got d Guy wrong.
He was talking about Trousers!!
You were now referring to number of Children.. undecided
N you got some Likes?? sad cheesy cheesy
Wetin Nigeria dey cos her hand no fit handle am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" / Rita Dominic Named The Queen Of Amvcas Red Carpet / Dekunle Fuji Is Now A Nurse In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.