Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (23199 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
I just heared that Genevieve Nnaji was listed Oprah Show today as one of the world's most famous people. Although she was not there in person, her Pics and one of her video was profiled for about 45 seconds.

Congrates to Genny. You make us proud. Keep lifting the bar higher and higher.

Your best years are ahead of you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by newintexas: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
When is it showing. I was so excited and screaming so hard, i forgot to get the date. just soooooooooo proud of her and Nigeria. Good for our country to be showcased in a good light for once
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
@newintexas

It was aired today in Chicago. You can check Oprah's site 4 more details
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by shilling(f): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
Such an achievement, go gurl!!! Whr r all the other actresses that are supposedly more popular than Genny, won't mention names. Most must be soooooooo green with envy as we speak lol.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by AloyEmeka9: 3:27am On Sep 29, 2009
Genny automatically becomes the first Nigerian movie star to achieve this feat, among her many firsts. It will bring huge mainstream interest to Nigerian and African movies. It will open more doors for Nollywood and her too.

http://www.oprah.com/dated/oprahshow/oprahshow-20090826-world-famous
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by ima1(f): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2009
lol i saw that, and it was unbelievable when she sad genny gets paid $6500 to do a movie lol it was just funny, but compared to the amount in naija, guess thats a huge sum of money
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by kech(f): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2009
Go Genny! I'm so proud of you. Keep shining like the star you are. Who God has blessed, none can curse.   grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by sexyLeamon(f): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
wow that's great really awesome shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by untainted: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Igbos are taking over the movie industry in Nigeria angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
maybe that will make up for all the bad things they do
FYI, i am igbo before u crucify me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by HarryPotter1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Go Genny! Go Genny!! Go Genny!!! u are now the pride of niageria and igbo in particular. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Michael13(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
Harry Potter:

Go Genny! Go Genny!! Go Genny!!! u are now the pride of niageria and igbo in particular. cool
na so shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by chosen04(f): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
Am proud of u my Igbo sister.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by asha80(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Is the impact of Nollywood felt in the US?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Positivity(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
Pray tell, whats wrong with celebrating Genevieve as a Nigerian [/b]without the tribal undertone?

@ Topic: She's stunning, she's good in what she does and she's [b]Naija
! angry tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by MUNEER2(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
Well, i think she's lucky wink wink wink!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by koyuid(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
geneWHO
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by iammodel(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
thank God for this one, at least nigerians are not being protrayed as bad pipo inthis regard.
is Genny really an Ibo girl? thought she was from benue state?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by banom(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ chosen04

Baby wats up, I am too sure you are the next Igbo girl to create history,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by otukpo(f): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
I like Genny for real. She is good in what she does and also pretty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by mafolayomi(f): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley am so so glad, thank God for you dearie, will never ever stop loving you. kiss kiss kiss the sky is yr starting point
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by CrudeOil2(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
Genevieve Nnaji! I LOVE YOU.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Witi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Good. kudos to her for individual effort in representing Nigeria appropriately unlike some other members of her clan tarnishing our image all over the place.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by asha80(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yeah like the New york cartel busted recently ^^^
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by segzicres(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
weytin the babe dey do way make oprah talk that kinda yarns? i believe say genevieve do bribe am!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Utaroz(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
This is refreshing news for a country that takes a medal for always being in the news for wrong reasons.  grin Its a pity we are almost reducing it to a tribal victory here, undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by chicares1: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
nnaji has made us proud
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by bisiaet: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
Well thank God for her but what as that need to do with anybody sorry this my personal opinion which I'm entitle to, I dont care either her name was mention in U.S, Canada even in outer space, these are those called Nolywood or Nothingwood poeple that can not even be proud of their culture and heritage rather they hang firmly on becoming so engulf in popularity showof and no discipline life as an true Ibo woman or wherever part of East she came from these Ibo are the people I respect alot when it comes to woman living a discipline life but to date how many of these eastern(Ibo) nollywood or stupidwood actress we can point to that has a stable and responsible Ibo woman life just a handful of them, we are watching them everyday, reading their lifestle like test book everyday, read news about them and even close to some of them sorry I am not proud of them in anyway way "Africa is Africa" "Nigeria is Nigeria" please let them be original this where I am going, do things the way a responsible Africa, Nigeria or Ibo woman will do things. So please oprah no oprah that her business I am totally in disagreement when our so called Nollywood are the one that do all sorts of things that is not an African or Nigeria ways of lives. America has never for once want to be Africa or Nigeria but the so called Nollywood always want to America please for what? Lack of identity full stop.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by 55gal(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
Source?Thank God for her.Good news for Nigeria.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
my genny!!!!
YES OOOOOO.

thats my girl.
i love genny, mehn.
great to see her meeting OPRAH?
gahhhhh!!!!

i gotta watch that, if i miss it, imma cry. cry cry cry cry
GO GENNY!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by smileskiss(f): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ topic: I am really proud of you Genny, keep it up and God will strengthe u

But i wasn't able to find this link on oprahs' website for more details, could somebody send me the link, Thanks smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by DisGuy: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
see i like this oyibo people

Now Oprah got her brownie points back!! thought Nigerians boycotted her show before

Well Done Genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by candylips(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2009
fantastic news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naeto C & His Son (pictures) / Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Agbada Outfit / Sandra Okagbue Stuns In Traditional Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.