Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter (6912 Views)

APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page / So Labour Party Is A Bigger Platform Than APGA / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
OP is obviously not a Nigerian grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Richwallet: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Obviously not. End OSU na

Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
BekeeBuAgbara:
Could this be Musiwa?

Would he expose you? grin

Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
The Coronavirus is the common cold greatest lie ever told.

They didn't make the vaccine for COVID they made COVID for the vaccine.

Depopulation Agenda in effect.
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Richwallet:

Obviously not. End OSU na

Lmaoo, well 0su is practiced by the bush(Yoruba word for igbo) people of nigeria, I don't think they plan on ending it.

But I like to know, Are you a republican, and why do you hate Democrats, Jews, george Soros and the blm movement?.
Some of your posts are actually anti-semitic and racist. Plus what part of america are you staying... probably the south?
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 1:42am On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lmaoo, well 0su is practiced by the bush(Yoruba word for igbo) people of nigeria, I don't think they plan on ending it.

But I like to know, Are you a republican, and why do you hate Democrats, Jews, george Soros and the blm movement?.
Some of your posts are actually anti-semitic and racist. Plus what part of america are you staying... probably the south?

I am in Washington DC the Capitol like Abuja.

I am not affiliated with any group.
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 09, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

I am in Washington DC the Capitol like Abuja.

I am not affiliated with any group.

Hmm, are you active on 4chan Or just nairaland?
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Hmm, are you active on 4chan Or just nairaland?

Just NL

Say no to OSU
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Richwallet: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmD_gqK9IoM

We must destroy this cultists concept that a high value man is better mate for women. These immoral Black people in cults from America to the Caribbean to Africa to India will not rule the new world. They have been doing it their way with idolatrous practices and they are the cause of White Supremacy. They are so corrupt and filled with demons that they sell us out for materialism. It's not that we should chase after poverty yet we shouldn't be worshipping materialism. We must be divine men and women and that's the high mark of civilization.

Thank you Baba Rashon speaking elder wisdom
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
End Osu not Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Respect the man of the house
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Richwallet: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Tyrant Isrealites

Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 1:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Your brother is your biggest enemy. Although the US passed the Asian Hate crime bill the biggest enemy of defendless Asians are other Asians who traffick them for forced labor and prostitution. Among any people their biggest enemies are themselves. Outer enemies are hypocrisy.

Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Wicked Isrealites
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Stop putting the Whiteman on a pedestal for your evils
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
When Min. Farrakhan was teaching he was putting fire in the believers so they would walk with no fear. This was my upbringing to have no fear. I am fighting alone now and I am on my post 27th and K street. I am where I was supposed to be. My father sent his begotten son a royal Prince to call out Satan for battle.

You tyrant Israelites need to repent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7Z6J4QvsM

2 plus 7 is 9 for the 9 Knight Templars K for King the road to Jerusalem all the way to the Whitehouse.
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2021
Inoculation death
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Richwallet: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 3:03am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Hotspotbro(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2021
[quote][/quote]Man keep your jew hate to yourselves.
That 4chan site blows more hate every day and the way they talk about matters that can land them in jail �they aren't true anyways remember they are the ones that tricked some of us with Ebola-chan.

Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Hotspotbro(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Op will go to the /pol/ section of 4chan to start telling his people how "these snowniggers and apes"reacted.
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2021
Hotspotbro:

Op will go to the /pol/ section of 4chan to start telling his people how "these snowniggers and apes"reacted.

grin I know right......
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by ChoCho54(f): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2021
blackpanda:

Was that a democracy
Can you change the spots of a leopard?

If buhari has two heads, when Twitter is back up, let him repeat that nonsense again!
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by blackpanda: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
ChoCho54:
Can you change the spots of a leopard?

If buhari has two heads, when Twitter is back up, let him repeat that nonsense again!

Twitter is banned. Cry me a river grin
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2021

Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2021

Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by ChoCho54(f): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
blackpanda:

Twitter is banned. Cry me a river grin

The zoo government is wailing. grin
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sacrificing innocent souls to demons tyrant Israelite. End this OSU and twin killings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrUQkQxUDwY
Re: Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter by HarrisAWalcott: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen / Nigeria’s Revenue To GDP Ratio Hits 8%, Targets 15% 2023 / Dave Umahi Celebrates President Buhari At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.