Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,285 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many (38405 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Princedapace(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

Lol what did he speak? When he was afraid to call the names of the so called elements that wants to cause problems

Oga, he is better o compare to the remaining southern leaders.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by proprince(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
You guys better support Sunday Igboho.

Defend yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Ojiofor: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
sammyj:
I believe you because he made a statement and followed it with action compared to the weak statement that came from the governor of Oyo state !!!

I like the man because he is a true leader of the people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oyinbo yiii na ni shocked shocked
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

Rotimi Akeredolu

pernicious end

This is the only word I took out. They seem to know what is going on but won't say. Why are they burying information in grammar? What are they not telling us?

What prenicious end?

Is there a bigger picture here?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by absoluteSuccess: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

Rotimi Akeredolu

Arakunrin omoluabi.

The end of this standing "Ottoman empire" is nigh.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by oloyedewaris(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onogiede:
shut up,..all this silly set of northern forming to be Yoruba just to cause division southern, everysingl soul is derm valuable unless you a witch,. first there was nothing like east or west they are all southern until the idiotic government came to deceived them for their selfish interest, northern fulani evil plan have been long exposed,.it will over you all..the world have marked you northern fulani to be evil & black listed, Proudly Benin blood.
Why do you judge my tribe base on my view on a topic

Am a yoruba indigene, born and brought up in yoruba land, schooling in yoruba land

You should see Oloyede in my moniker which is my surname, soo say something else
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by StUriah(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
When Garba Shehu said that South Western Nigeria is the most peaceful region, I knew that something was brewing. Or how do you explain a situation where a witch yelled a day before and the child died on the following day? Is it not the yelling of the witch on the previous day that led to the death of the child the next day?

Fulani agenda is real. This is an obvious fact.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by zoomzoom(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Randy111 post=102447230]Mallam buhari will never ban herdsmens' killings. But condemn the killings and watch the mallam banning you with a speed that could only be compared to that of light.

I still can't explain how we came up with such a failure as president.

Let's ask TINUBU and his band of haters.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by executive12: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Igbos don't have shame at all, just one attack in oyo, they started running mouth. Meanwhile their land have been experiencing hundreds of violence recently.
All they can do is to masturbate on the oyo attack news their entire life
Shame on Kalu and all Igbos

Really? You are a fool. You guys have been mocking MNK and hailing Buhari on the atrocities he is committing against the Igbos, haven't you.
By the way, there have been several attacks in the SW (just like in other regions), not just one.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by executive12: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Yorubas and Igbos are very much excellent cowards.

Just one tribes called Fulani is killing Igbos and Yorubas and Benue people are you lot can not organize yourselves and kill them enmasse where ever you find them.

You think Fulanis are going to stop killing you people ? These lazy tribes nawao

The day Fulanis enter SS is the day Nigeria as we know it will end as oil will no longer be used to fund you all.

Fulani jan.ja.weed better stay off my SS.

The Fulani bandits are everywhere (including the SS) committing their crime with the support of the FG. Or are Delta, Edo, Akwa Ibom and Cross River not part of the SS?
I'm sure you are aware of the ESN in the SE and how they are battling the Fulani military. Would you say that the ESN or IPOB are cowards?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Housing(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
OUR FANATICAL MUSLIM BRETHREN FROM THE WEST WILL SOON BE HERE TO CRITICIZE AKEREDOLU FOR TRYING TO SCATTER THEIR DREAM CALIPHATE WHICH FULANI HERDS TERRORISTS ARE CARRYING OUT VIA PROXY FOR THEM.

IF FULANI SUCCEED IN DRIVING YOUR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN OUT OF YORUBA LAND, THEY WILL TURN THEIR SWORD ON YALL.

UNFORTUNATELY, AFONJA IS NOT HERE TO TELL THE STORY TODAY sad

We all have a common enemy "Fulani Herdsmen" but labelling some of the affected people of the Southwest in this manner is like you are indirectly supporting the main enemy "Fulani Herdsmen". United We Stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by executive12: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
PoloG:
Big grammar everywhere... equip amotekun with modern ak47 rifles and get rid of those same guns and pump action guns... equip them with same rifles so that the herdmen will be afraid to attck.. you are here bowing grammar.. you see say northerners dey blow grammar?

If you do that, Buhari will send in the Fulani army.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by oloyedewaris(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
executive12:

Really? You are a fool. You guys have been mocking MNK and hailing Buhari on the atrocities he is committing against the Igbos, haven't you.
By the way, there have been several attacks in the SW (just like in other regions), not just one.
Point of correction, we never hailed Buhari, we only advised you guys to be easy with the burning because you are doing yourself by burning your people

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by executive12: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

This is funny,you know ? Benin blood....what's that bruh ? Like seriously,fulanis don't kill in Benin,right ? The issue at hand has nothing to do with any Benin blood or Ibadan blood. It is an issue that has to be tackled collectively and tactically so as to defeat it. Fulanis are the real cowards in the true sense of it.

If the Fulanis are the cowards, I wonder how they have maintained total control of Nigeria since independence.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Feggie3: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=oloyedewaris post=102449426]Igbos don't have shame at all, just one attack in oyo, they started running mouth. Meanwhile their land have been experiencing hundreds of violence recently.....
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ogwumgbe: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Enough of this big big Grammer , who big English Epp?

All we need do right now s to defend our lives and our land with anything and everything we could lay our hands on.

We are not animals and won't sit and watch this terrorists fulani herdsmen beasts sniff life out of us.

He just told you to defend your land, or can't you comprehend common English?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by oloyedewaris(m): 12:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Feggie3:
Shut up and go and defend yourself. The fulanis are coming for your mother you cowardly clumsy transgendered oaf!!! Stay here and be ranting like a female rabid dog that is on heat!
Have you not heard of the fulanis being killed
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by PoloG: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2021
executive12:

If you do that, Buhari will send in the Fulani army.
them it will be a gun battle
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by adelaja70(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

This is funny,you know ? Benin blood....what's that bruh ? Like seriously,fulanis don't kill in Benin,right ? The issue at hand has nothing to do with any Benin blood or Ibadan blood. It is an issue that has to be tackled collectively and tactically so as to defeat it. Fulanis are the real cowards in the true sense of it.

I know but sometimes talking tough works...
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Germi9: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2021
Ojiofor:
Akeredolu is a great leader.
Yes he is ,i never liked him but you see how table changes
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by King44(m): 1:39am On Jun 07, 2021
I think igangan people needs a reprisal attacks on those perpetrators too and adequate security as the gvt is not willing to secure his territory.

Foreigners are killing people the gvt is looking, make I see watin e go do... Answer is nothing because that was how did fulsnis killed and used soldiers to torment and harass the people he also took the approach he took then on this new issue.

Very poor
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by calcal: 2:02am On Jun 07, 2021
A saying in Russia "You don't want war, prepare for war" we (Yoruba) still not serious, it will consume us.

If we don't want war then we need to prepare for one.

If Russia is not having IBM, the USA would have attacked them a long time.

InvertedHammer:

/
With every slaughter comes a meeting. Nothing more, nothing less until the next slaughter. Even the herdsmen are shocked by the cowardly response from the people.

The only solution is to be offensive. Why wait to be attacked to defend yourself? Then wait another time. Be on the offensive and take care of the problem once and for all.

/
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by kayusely70(m): 2:29am On Jun 07, 2021
This attack is getting too much
Positive response should be taken to show them we are not cowards. No going back on Oduduwa republic!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Unrated900(m): 2:55am On Jun 07, 2021
Akeredolu is a minority leader
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Awasa: 3:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Igangan massacre big gan but it won't attract d attention and awareness
A small matter from BIAFRA land attracts
WHY?
Becos
There is too much hate for truth in this country
Some ppl who wants Odua republic still hating on Ipob
WHY?
because betrayal makes them think
Secsession it's about politics
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Haleey39: 4:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Governor Akeredolu you are the best thank you sir
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Gambit23: 4:23am On Jun 07, 2021
theTranslator:

I doubt you are normal
See as you dey kill yourself on top religion shocked grin
Yoruba Muslims and Christians are one

Kill yasef grin

Nope

Yoruba muslims n Christian's are not one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Keep speaking English... while genocide and ethnic cleaning are going on in yorubaland their online urchin busy searching all media news for ipob , esn and ugm they will condemn online... I bet my balls they won't condemn this... they rather die in silence like cowards than to speak of evil buhari brought on them
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by biafranrealson: 4:39am On Jun 07, 2021
theTranslator:

I doubt you are normal
See as you dey kill yourself on top religion shocked grin
Yoruba Muslims and Christians are one

Kill yasef grin

True?
But your MURIC oga wants sharia and caliphate for all of una in SW .?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State / Two Shot Dead In Nnewi As IPOB & Soldiers Clash In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.