Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many (38205 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by rowrowland: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
OUR FANATICAL MUSLIM BRETHREN FROM THE WEST WILL SOON BE HERE TO CRITICIZE AKEREDOLU FOR TRYING TO SCATTER THEIR DREAM CALIPHATE WHICH FULANI HERDS TERRORISTS ARE CARRYING OUT VIA PROXY FOR THEM.sad
See reasoning, o ma se ooo
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by PoloG: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
CSTRR:
If I should consider those accursed Yoruba BMC on nairaland, I will probably end up saying something unsavory.

Yoruba Scumbags supporting all kinds of criminality against others, especially against the Igbo people.

But let me respect the sensible Yorubas I know on Twitter.
shutup your mouth it is cive versa.. and btw nobody need your support.. you haven't even mourn yours killed too

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ogbuefi677(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
CSTRR:
If I should consider those accursed Yoruba BMC on nairaland, I will probably end up saying something unsavory.

Yoruba Scumbags supporting all kinds of criminality against others, especially against the Igbo people.

But let me respect the sensible Yorubas I know on Twitter.
My problem is,whenever the useless BMC idiots are spewing their venom,you don't see the so called sensible ones cautioning them.
Imagine after endsars, they tried to spin it to blame Igbos ,d so called sensible ones kept quiet.
If Tinubu were an Igbo man and made that type of 'where are the cows' statement in public and in the house of the bereaved, he would've been stoned there and then.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by omoluka: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Those that called Yoruba nation agitators foolish must be okay sustaining 'one Nigeria ' with Yoruba peoples blood
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
History555:
Southerners like big big grammar and zero action
Northerners hate big big grammar and plenty action

You are highly and cordially welcome to shiiiithole republic.....

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by UncleKoboko: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
OUR FANATICAL MUSLIM BRETHREN FROM THE WEST WILL SOON BE HERE TO CRITICIZE AKEREDOLU FOR TRYING TO SCATTER THEIR DREAM CALIPHATE WHICH FULANI HERDS TERRORISTS ARE CARRYING OUT VIA PROXY FOR THEM.

IF FULANI SUCCEED IN DRIVING YOUR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN OUT OF YORUBA LAND, THEY WILL TURN THEIR SWORD ON YALL.

UNFORTUNATELY, AFONJA IS NOT HERE TO TELL THE STORY TODAY sad
Stop this nonsense of religious division between Yorubas.
Yorubas are no like OSU pigs.
Yoruba Muslim or christain does not exist.
Yorubas are one.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Onepeople: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ojiofor:
Akeredolu is a great leader.
this bigot is waiting for ipob or igboman thread to spew nonsense, one wonders why the illiterate north hardly take us serious.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Splashme: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Terrible
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Hapinex01: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Na Twitter baba see to block, make e try block these killings too���
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
adelaja70:
Truly, Makinde is audio governor. This is the kind of statement i expected from him. GOD bless and Protect governor Akeredolu... Makinde is not behaving like somebody with Benin blood. His maternal grandmother is from Benin, The Omoregie family. I'm really disappointed in him....

This is funny,you know ? Benin blood....what's that bruh ? Like seriously,fulanis don't kill in Benin,right ? The issue at hand has nothing to do with any Benin blood or Ibadan blood. It is an issue that has to be tackled collectively and tactically so as to defeat it. Fulanis are the real cowards in the true sense of it.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ensamy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Yoruba Moslem are the problem of Yoruba land because the killer herdsmen always infiltrate South West and entire Southern Nigeria through them.
Just like the tried Igbo Moslem and South East said nothing like Igbo Moslems and it ended all the infiltration.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Everyone keeps forgetting that these are human beings whose lives have been cut short.

These are people's fathers, brothers, sons, mothers, daughters and sisters.

We just chuck them up to number of people killed.

Until it happens close to us. Then we feel the pain.

Eni to kan lo mo.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Princedapace(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Agents provocateurs are trying to drag south west into the battle so as to sink the Giant of Africa. Forgetting that only God can judge us on judgment day, while KARMA will be hunting these unscrupulous elements one by & will be serving them their hot dishes.

Omo, u are sick. Herdsmen are slaughtering people and u are here talking rubbish. U think herdsmen send u? Those herdsmen are not ur regular one o. They don't care about u. They will slaughter u

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Ojiofor: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onepeople:
this bigot is waiting for ipob or igboman thread to spew nonsense, one wonders why the illiterate north hardly take us serious.

How can you be taken serious when clown,miscreants and charlatan like you pretend to speak for Igbo nation?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Ogunpikin: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=IJOBA11 post=102446668]OUR FANATICAL MUSLIM BRETHREN FROM THE WEST WILL SOON BE HERE TO CRITICIZE AKEREDOLU FOR TRYING TO SCATTER THEIR DREAM CALIPHATE WHICH FULANI HERDS TERRORISTS ARE CARRYING OUT VIA PROXY FOR THEM.

Whats the correlation between the Fanatic Muslims and the Fulani herds terrorist? Its like you dont know what you are spewing out.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Princedapace(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
I wish I can see this governor. He is strong. He speaks for the people. I'm proud of him. If we have five of his type in Southern Nigeria, things would have been better.

Unfortunately, almost all southern Governors are cowards.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by SKYHIGHfx: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ttalk:

Why are you guys always like this. Shior. Pagan Okoro

Don't you know they are paid agent?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Onepeople: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ojiofor:

How can you be taken serious when clown,miscreants and charlatan like you pretend to speak for Igbo nation?
the real charlatan is the bigot that always found his lost voice when it have to do with igboman. I know that is what you were paid to do so I am not surprised, I 4got that most of you have a stagnant brain.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by onespecial(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ttalk:

Why are you guys always like this. Shior. Pagan Okoro

When you were shouting said baba because Osibanjo would become the VP and probably draw all goodies to southwest, you didn't know you wanted anything but GEJ just to spite Igbo's that are not same tribe with GEJ.

Hope you are enjoying your anything but GEJ ?/ I hope corruption has gone with GEJ and the Yoruba's are having a utopian life on earth courtesy of Buhari Mr Integrity ?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by onespecial(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Randy111:

I still can't explain how we came up with such a failure as president

If you are Yoruba, I will tell you how. You and your people wanted GEJ and his perceived Igbo favouritism out by all means even to the extreme of having a prof run under an illiterate. Now, one is not even secured to even have mouth to discuss about corruption or no corruption..

Change. Change from peaceful and secured region to slaughter house. Let us enjoy the change, you voted for it. Enjoy your market
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by sencekompis: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
NONSENSIBILITY war don enter us finally. No grammar here pls....
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by IJOBA11: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Ogunpikin post=102450800][/quote]YORUBA MUSLIMS FOR INSTANCE ARE AIDING THE FULANI HERD TERRORISTS.ISHAQ AKINTOLA AND BOLA AHMED TINUBU WHO OPENLY TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD THAT FULANI AND YORUBAS ARE ONE ARE VERY GOOD EXAMPLES
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by IJOBA11: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Stop this nonsense of religious division between Yorubas.
Yorubas are no like OSU pigs.
Yoruba Muslim or christain does not exist.
Yorubas are one.
DID YOU CONSULT JIHADI ISHAQ AKINTOLA BEFORE QUOTING ME angry

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by TheMostComplex1: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
theTranslator:

I doubt you are normal
See as you dey kill yourself on top religion shocked grin
Yoruba Muslims and Christians are one

Kill yasef grin

They are one
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by TheMostComplex1: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
onespecial:

If you are Yoruba, I will tell you how. You and your people wanted GEJ and his perceived Igbo favouritism out by all means even to the extreme of having a prof run under an illiterate. Now, one is not even secured to even have mouth to discuss about corruption or no corruption..

Interesting change

Change. Change from peaceful and secured region to slaughter house. Let us enjoy the change, you voted for it. Enjoy your market

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by opribo(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
You can see that this development is not unconnected with some government logistics and supervision. While Igboho was in Ekiti they sneaked in on the small town to take their revenge.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by TheMostComplex1: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Princedapace:
I wish I can see this governor. He is strong. He speaks for the people. I'm proud of him. If we have five of his type in Southern Nigeria, things would have been better.

Unfortunately, almost all southern Governors are cowards.

Lol what did he speak? When he was afraid to call the names of the so called elements that wants to cause problems
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by sammyj: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
I believe you because he made a statement and followed it with action compared to the weak statement that came from the governor of Oyo state !!!
Ojiofor:
Akeredolu is a great leader.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Mayeldah(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tomorrow now Igboho and the yorubas will catch one fulani and hands him to the police.

The only language the fulanis understands is violence and attack. without the instruments of the govt they are powerless.

Be like the ibos, yorubas should treat the fulanis in the language they understands
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Siwisheswereesh: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
If they can come to you, you can go to them.

/

This doesn't make sense.

Nobody is smarter than the one surveilling him.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Sagay212: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Stop blowing grammar and issuing threats. The foolanis did not speak any grammar before attacking our people. Send your amotekun to the forest and waste any Fulani bastard hiding in there claiming to be herdsmen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.