Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8632 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / +18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] / +18 Men Only : what does the female vagina really taste like ? ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
+18 Men Only: Which Of These Have You Handled?

There are three things every wise man must handle and I want to ask you which one of them have you taken care of.

They are

1. Handling the opposite gender in and outside the bedroom (meaning: you can handle the dramas they bring and you can't be manipulated by them except you wish to)

2. Handled money making (meaning: money issues no longer bother that much you as long as it's not billions of dollars involved)

3. Handled money management (meaning: you don't waste the money you make to impress, but invest them and enjoy the remainder)

Out of these three, which have you handled? Don't lie. If none, you're misusing the Internet and you deserve to be flogged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Henrydonland(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
kk
Re: by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
All of them.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
With the rate at which guys are shying away from this post, it's obvious most haven't achieved them.

Let me add a 4th option.

4. Good at wasting time online and abusing people day and night.

2 Likes

Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:
All of them.

I wanted give the first commenter 6k via Cry.pto — that's 12 USDT, but he typed "kk" and I don't like that. So, I want to give the money to one of my female fans. The two people I have in mind are Chizzypresh and Muna4Real.

Now, I want you to pick one of them to get the money. I would've given it to you, but you've got the 3 things on the list handled.

2 Likes

Re: by Casan0va: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
iLegendd:

I wanted give the first commenter 6k via Cry.pto — that's 12 USDT, but he typed "kk" and I don't like that. So, I want to give the money to one of my female fans. The two people I have in mind are Chizzypresh and Muna4Real.

Now, I want you to pick one of them to get the money. I would've given it to you, but you've got the 3 things on the list handled.

Ilegend the man. You can send the money to me

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Casan0va:

Ilegend the man. You can send the money to me

Okay sir.
Re: by snillocer(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2021
snillocer:

I'm still on no. 2 boss. Please I don't mind to get anything from you boss. Anything at all, I'll appreciate.

Please..

That's great. Keep it up. Very soon, you'll have them handled.

Unfortunately, I don't attend to people's requests online or via private chat. I used to, but those who get declined turn to haters and abuse me with different monikers.

They have entitlement mentality and when it doesn't work, they get angry. With this, I decided to 100% lock up to avoid drama.

If the girl that gets chosen declines the 6k, then I'll send you half and the rest to the first person that asked for it.

I'm stingy, so I operate in my terms, not request, but when my instinct kicks in, I operate based on kindness.

1 Like

Re: by Muna4real(f): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2021
I'm waiting smiley
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I'm waiting smiley

The final decision is with the second commenter. Whoever he chooses, wins.

1 Like

Re: by SILENTandSMART2: 12:34am On Jun 07, 2021
I've handled breast and yansh....... grin

Hahahaha..........grin

1 Like

Re: by snillocer(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: by snillocer(m): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: by Muna4real(f): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2021
snillocer:

I don't mind getting anything at all please..

Okay
Re: by snillocer(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:59am On Jun 07, 2021
snillocer:

Merci beaucoup.

One thing you should know is: even if she wins it, the money is not in Naira, but Dollar and it will be sent to her Cry.pto wallet; where she'll invest it. Five years from now, that 6k may turn to millions.

People who withdraw money easily to spend hardly become rich or wealthy. So, there is zero chance she will send you anything. I don't just want you to get your hopes up.

I hate seeing people being disappointed at the dying minute and this is why I bluntly tell them upfront.

2 Likes

Re: by snillocer(m): 1:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: by blazepascal(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2021
I legend which one have you handled because I'm still working on number 3.
Re: by phemmyfour: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2021
No1, They usually say that I don't have mumu button. You can't cajole me to give you want you don't deserve
Re: by Nasww22nasww: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Hi
Re: by MasonKendall(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Money management grin Ah fit use 10k for 1month in this harsh economy remain change.

Money making is what am still working on as for woman brouhaha, lipsrsealed don't call me there.
Re: by wumi2017(f): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Following
Re: by Macgyver1: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2021
iLegendd:
With the rate at which guys are shying away from this post, it's obvious most haven't achieved them.

Let me add a 4th option.

4. Good at wasting time online and abusing people day and night.

grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
wumi2017:
Following
what are u following in this preposterous thread ilegendd is a biatchhhhh stupid one
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
It seems Mr. Livincon doesn't want anyone to win it. On the 9th of June, this offer expires.
Re: by Yaxmax1: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Let me come and be going wink
Re: by GoLEarn: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2021
iLegendd:
It seems Mr. Livincon doesn't want anyone to win it. On the 9th of June, this offer expires.

Typical Blackman mentality. He won't say a thing so long he's not the one benefitting from the giveaway. Just give it to whoever your heart choses boss.
Re: by Samabu07(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2021
iLegendd:

That's great. Keep it up. Very soon, you'll have them handled.

Unfortunately, I don't attend to people's requests online or via private chat. I used to, but those who get declined turn to haters and abuse me with different monikers.

They have entitlement mentality and when it doesn't work, they get angry. With this, I decided to 100% lock up to avoid drama.

If the girl that gets chosen declines the 6k, then I'll send you half and the rest to the first person that asked for it.

I'm stingy, so I operate in my terms, not request, but when my instinct kicks in, I operate based on kindness.

You are great guy! Saw your post from a FP thread about a Nigerian named Nonse who graduated with a 1st Class degree in a private Ugandan University.
I decided to check the topics you created.
The things you've mentioned; Averagely average for me.
Re: by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ilegend, why must u select 2 females. Why not make it one male and one female? angry Then i make my choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend / The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.