Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) (8533 Views)

Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) / See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Did I do anything wrong , she was carrying mine and I decide to carry hers

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin

Ur mistake? U let her carry ur bag... angry

U no be gentleman jare...
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ur mistake? U let her carry ur bag... angry
no I had the two with me and she insisted I give her mine since I had hers

1 Like

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by IamLEGEND1: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
On the planet i come from,There's a name for people like you: PUSSÌES.

37 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
So you walked together carrying her hand bag?!

I have to ask how does it feel? — The sight of man frolicking with a ladies handbag is horribly unmanly.

Forget about being a good boyfriend.
Embrace your masculinity.

It's only okay and considerate for a guy to briefly hold his woman's hand bag if necessary. Anything else is BS.

16 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
she will soon leave you because you dey carry her bag too much, women are wicked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
[size=15pt] Op, do you watch zeeworld and telemundo a lot? undecided [/size]

9 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by KevMitnick: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Girls don't appreciate chivalry, ensure that you do it to only women. If you're romantically involved with this girl, then get ready to hit the road. Sorry bro, you may have just shot yourself in the foot.

2 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by thesuave10(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
franxis:

Your mistake is that you carried the two bags and still carried her bag at the end
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by thesuave10(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
franxis:

Pastor of the friendzone family grin

4 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
OP you didn't only carry your bag and hers,you also started taking pinshures with the bag......you are a matured kid.

11 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rockyrascal:
OP you didn't only carry your bag and hers,you also started taking pinshures with the bag......you are a matured kid.
nah... she took the picture without my knowledge
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
U see

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
The village people ontop your matter are like MTN, everywhere you go.. If you think sey naa lie, who get that your shadow wey wear face cap... And lest I forget, recession hug you ooo...why your leg thin like that...

3 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by vani86: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lmao.

Nairalanders are heartless.

Look at how you guys are jamming mr telemundo

2 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
The village people ontop your matter are like MTN, everywhere you go.. If you think sey naa lie, who get that your shadow wey wear face cap... And lest I forget, recession hug you ooo...why your leg thin like that...
recession don hug ur eyes badly for u to say the shadow is on face cap... I dey slim in stature
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by sextrovert: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

hehehehehe

true bro

that shadow is on face cap LMFAO!!!

1 Like

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
franxis:
recession don hug ur eyes badly for u to say the shadow is on face cap... I dey slim in stature
I won't deny the fact that I'm felling the recession, but that shadow is an eye opener... Don't think its your hand ooo... I don warn u... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by bolabolabo: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
carrying a lady's bag is bleeped up mhen.

I helped my woman with her bag on a day she wasn't feeling too well about 2yrs ago.

Later she wants to take advantage of the fact that I helped her that once to always want me to help her carry it which I always decline cos I HATE doing it.

it makes me regret ever carrying it in the first place and I have sworn NEVER to carry a woman's bag..

so brov. I hope u are not making a mistake...

1 Like

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by sylvez(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
i cant fit understand anything here
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by majour(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gay advertising himself as straight, show me ur gf shadow make believe say u no snap the pic on purpose

1 Like

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lolz! Your head bare, your shadow dey wear cap and you're worried about being emasculated by carrying woman bag?? Bros you have bigger things to worry about grin

5 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Bullseye........eey we planet related

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2016
majour:
Gay advertising himself as straight, show me ur gf shadow make believe say u no snap the pic on purpose
and the low life e-diot have invaded my thread.. to hell with you and your opinion
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 1:56am On Sep 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I help my wife with her bag countless times

Even before I got married I carried bags of ladies I was just fxcking for fun

And I can assure I'm no poocee

2 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by IamLEGEND1: 5:21am On Sep 29, 2016
xtervaganza:
I help my wife with her bag countless times

Even before I got married I carried bags of ladies I was just fxcking for fun

And I can assure I'm no poocee
a mega-pussy_then.

10 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by SlaughterGang: 5:31am On Sep 29, 2016
You look malnourished, carrying weights should be your priority not bags

6 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by arki(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2016
franxis:
nah... she took the picture without my knowledge
I guess she also posted d picture without your knowledge

2 Likes

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
a mega-pussy_then.
lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by graciabelle: 5:51am On Sep 29, 2016
If she's ur gf then u are wicked angry see d chaff handbag ur babe is carrying and u are proud to post the picture online, just look atew angry. U better look for a way to get her something presentable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by IamLEGEND1: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Bullseye........eey we planet related

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by bufness(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Puss.y nigga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos / Man Refuse To Excuse Lovers In His Room, Film Them As They Have S£x / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.