Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) (4548 Views)

Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
I need an advise on an event which has not happened but certainly it will.

There is this girl in my hood. My type somehow ( look and features) but she has a little daughter of 1 years plus. For 2 weeks, we have been running into each other even at some places I never expected. Even though I may stay in the house for 2 days without stepping outside but when I do, I always run unto her.

Last week, I was coming from somewhere then I noticed when I got infront of a house a lady came out . Holla, she is the one. I never knew she stays there. I can bet it, that one wasn't coincidence. She must have probably saw me from afar.

I ran into her again today and she wasn't even shy to look into my eyes. Probably she was expecting me to say hi, cos we were on the same route. I just waka pass.

I am so sure one of these days, she will be bold enough to initiate conversation. That's exactly where I need you guys advise cos I wouldn't want to embarrass her or myself.

Firstly, i dont do area dating
Secondly, somebody must be responsible for her and daughter upkeep . Woman can be funny when they are inlove and could do something silly. I put myself in the shoe of supposed man ( Not sure if she is married or not cos baby mama is a normal thing here.

Not that i cant handle the situation myself but I don't want to do over sabi in handling the situation .

Advise needed
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
It begins with identifying what you want

3 Likes

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:
It begins with identifying what you want

Like i said she has the look and the features( somehow my type) but I am not really sure about my feelings. Left to me, I can never initiate the conversations ( I trust myself)
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
funny you.. do you wanna perch and go or stay for real??
you should let her be or just be friends and no attachment.. because she has learn her lessons and so won't wanna stick to unserious guys who may have ulterior. motives...
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Babysnow1: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
these are the signs of love and interest.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Like i said she has the look and the features( somehow my type) but I am not really sure about my feelings. Left to me, I can never initiate the conversations ( I trust myself)

Do you want her?

Do you think it's posible having her without the kid?

Do you want her and the kid?

What exactly do you want?

It all begins with knowing what you want and being resolute in your desire.

If you want her,i assure you thirty minutes is enough bro
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by MissRaine69(f): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

There is this girl in my hood. My type somehow ( look and features) but she has a little daughter of 1 years plus. For 2 weeks, we have been running into each other even at some places I never expected. Even though I may stay in the house for 2 days without stepping outside but when I do, I always run unto her.

Last week, I was coming from somewhere then I noticed when I got infront of a house a lady came out . Holla, she is the one. I never knew she stays there. I can bet it, that one wasn't coincidence. She must have probably saw me from afar.

I ran into her again today and she wasn't even shy to look into my eyes. Probably she was expecting me to say hi, cos we were on the same route. I just waka pass.

I am so sure one of these days, she will be bold enough to initiate conversation. That's exactly where I need you guys advise cos I wouldn't want to embarrass her or myself.

Secondly, somebody must be responsible for her and daughter upkeep . Woman can be funny when they are inlove and could do something silly. I put myself in the shoe of supposed man ( Not sure if she is married or not cos baby mama is a normal thing here.

Not that i cant handle the situation myself but I don't want to do over sabi in handling the situation .

Advise needed

What do you want exactly? And how do you expect us to know what you don’t know? Straight up ask her what her situation is. How else do you expect to find out? My village people charge extra for out of area. When you know
Then let us know.

1 Like

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
funny you.. do you wanna perch and go or stay for real??
you should let her be or just be friends and no attachment.. because she has learn her lessons and so won't wanna stick to unserious guys who may have ulterior. motives...

I have no ulterior motives at the moment. That's why I said I can never initiates the conversation. But you know when a lady really likes you, she could do funny things.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

What do you want exactly? And how do you expect is to know what you don’t know? Straight up ask her what her situation is. How else do you expect to find out? My village people charge extra for out of area. When you know
Then let us know.

Lol madam 69
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

I have no ulterior motives at the moment. That's why I said I can never initiates the conversation. But you know when a lady really likes you, she could do funny things.

let her be... she may be lonely as single mother but that doesn't mean she wanna befriend a guy...just see that she has initiate the conversation and see where it goes
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by MissRaine69(f): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Funny things like what exactly? She did not get that child by being mute so I don’t get your reasoning.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by tee59(f): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Whatever way you handle this issue, just know that you're her second priority. Her child will always come first before you. She may like you initially and be looking for a friend or may be, she wants another maga to shoulder her responsibilities.Just be careful sha.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Do you want her? May be, May be not. Undecided at the moment. Working on some stuffs and need no distractions.

Do you think it's possible having her without the kid? That's not possible

Do you want her and the kid? Undecided

What exactly do you want? Nothing at the moment

It all begins with knowing what you want and being resolute in your desire.

If you want her,i assure you thirty minutes is enough bro
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Monogamy post=74189698][/quote]

If you dont want her and the kid, ccan you please leave her be? Don't you think she's had eniugh already!?

If she's all you want in a qoman and if she meets up the jigh expectations,will you accept the kid? If yes, initiate a process of getting to know her. If you're in lagos i can help,all i need is point me the lady and give me 5-30minutes

Make no mistake her availability means she wants contact with you,while you're suffering,she's also yearning for the exact same thing.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

let her be... she may be lonely as single mother but that doesn't mean she wanna befriend a guy...just see that she has initiate the conversation and see where it goes

Thanks. I am just trying to prepare myself before the event occurs. I cant say I am into her at the moment that's the honest truth
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

Funny things like what exactly? She did not get that child by being mute so I don’t get your reasoning.

I am used to this kind of situation and I know how a lady behaves when they are into you but this is a bit complicated
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

If you dont want her and the kid, ccan you please leave her be? Don't you think she's had eniugh already!?

If she's all you want in a qoman and if she meets up the jigh expectations,will you accept the kid? If yes, initiate a process of getting to know her. If you're in lagos i can help,all i need is point me the lady and give me 5-30minutes

Make no mistake her availability means she wants contact with you,while you're suffering,she's also yearning for the exact same thing.

Bro you are not getting me. I do not have feelings for her at the moment even if i do, I know how to contain my feelings and emotion.

As per approaching ladies, I am even running away from lot of them. In the house of dead, skulls are nothing..lol
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by highpriestess: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Advise needed

Take your shiity pride to somewhere else.
Inconsequential carcass. sad sad

Why being proud like this? Who are You? Nonsense.

Na your type I deh like to give my best attitude to.
Don't even reply, I hate proud and arrogant people.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Bro you are not getting me. I do not have feelings for her at the moment even if i do, I know how to contain my feelings and emotion.

As per approaching ladies, I am even running away from lot of them.

Smh. This dude is confused. What do you really want!
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

Are you the chick grin See anger

1 Like

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

May be am proud but let me ask you, it is all the guys that approached you always give green light?

1 Like

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by highpriestess: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Are you the chick grin

God forbid.

I never know my neighbours finish na to recognise a street urchin like that proud op.
Mtchew angry angry
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by highpriestess: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

May be am proud but let me ask you, it is all the guys that approached you always give green light?
You are just seeking for attention Mr.
Did she approach You? Why being too narcissistic? Jesus, people deh. undecided
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Smh. This dude is confused. What do you really want!

Nothing. She will definitely approach. I am only preparing myself not to embarrass her or myself.

Left to me, I can overlook 100% sure.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

God forbid.

I never know my neighbours finish na to recognise a street urchin like that proud op.
Mtchew angry angry

Wow. Your outburst though seems almost personal. Means ifa guy.ignores or turns.down a lady,y'all feel.this way?

1 Like

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

You are just seeking for attention Mr.
Did she approach You? Why being too narcissistic? Jesus, people deh. undecided

Why you con carry the matter for head like this?

Na wah for you oo

2 Likes

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Nothing. She will definitely approach. I am only preparing myself not to embarrass her or myself.

Left to me, I can overlook 100% sure.

Don't ruin her life. Yur confusion is extremeextreme. Let her be. Go sort yourself before your harm others wiyh your.cluelessness. you need redemption not an innocent soul yo destroy with your instability
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
Babysnow1:
these are the signs of love and interest.

May be, may be not
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by highpriestess: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Wow. Your outburst though seems almost personal. Means ifa guy.ignores or turns.down a lady,y'all feel.this way?
I personally detest proud and arrogant people irrespective of gender.
Worst is that the lady never approached per se.

I have never dreamt of approaching any guy, the queue sef too long for me to notice anybody. grin
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by highpriestess: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Why you con carry the matter for head like this?

Na wah for you oo
Gerraway puleaseee angry angry
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Don't ruin her life. Yur confusion is extremeextreme. Let her be. Go sort yourself before your harm others wiyh your.cluelessness. you need redemption not an innocent soul yo destroy with your instability

Na advise I asked, Na abuse you dey abuse. Anyways, I have heard you. Thanks for your contributions.

1 Like

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by MissRaine69(f): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

I am used to this kind of situation and I know how a lady behaves when they are into you but this is a bit complicated
You are making this a lot more complicated than it really is. All you have to do is ask her. How exactly are you embrassing her?
Are you prepared to date a single mum? That should be the first question you need to ask yourself. Secondly yo mentioned not dating someone local and she sounds local so what exactly are you wanting out of this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Second sex tape from the same girl leaks again / Can My Wife Cheat On My Back, My Wife Pics Attached / Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.