Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls (3212 Views)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Mightyking22(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
I met this girl online several years back, we've always been friends and in good communication all this while, i started developing feelings for her as time goes by coz she ticked all the boxes of the kind of girl av ever dream of, we actually met physically for the first time last december, i later found out she is a year older than me, i'm 23 while she is 24, this January we took our friendship to another level, we are now deeply in love with each another.

I never thought i would fall in love with a girl older than me as av always dream to marry a girl am 2-3 yrs older than, tho i don't really have problem with that but my greatest fear is hope she won't rub it on my face one day, and very soon pressure will be on her especially from her family to bring a man home, but as a guy who is still hustling and have ambitions to fulfil before settling down, i fear i might lose her if she enventually run out patience due to pressure to marry early.

I love her so much and i don't want to lose her, pls i need your advice especially from those who were once in my shoes or are also experiencing same thing.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by KingAzubuike(f): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Its just in Africa we carry that kind mentality for head like pure water. Just a year.and your here moaning like a virgin who pestle was forced into her pussy.

5 Likes

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Mightyking22(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Its just in Africa we carry that kind mentality for head like pure water. Just a year.and your here moaning like a virgin who pestle was forced into her pussy.
Read what i wrote again bro, i don't av much problem with the age factor but rather the pressure she will face to get married early
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
You don't need any advice undecided all you need do is to go hug a transformer

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mightyking22 age is not just a number when it comes to a man younger than a woman. You will be profiled as a low life. I suggest you get a young lady.
There are more women than men in the world

1 Like

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nairalanders: Age is just a numbergrin

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by MJBOLT: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
make her your baby mama grin
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Jentle244: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
If I where u stylishly ask ur dad or mom what they think about u dating someone older than u. My dad once told me it is not that good. Cause if eventually you get married later in life she will look older than u. Childbirth, stress and all that. Cause women tend to age faster than men.

What am I even saying sef. If they have started putting pressure on her and she transfers it on u, oboy let her go. U won't die

1 Like

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Newboss(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Just make sure you fūck her.

From there, your head will clear and you'll be able to make the decision. Remember not to make decision on an empty stomach angry

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Gentleziggy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
snowxandria:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Mightyking22(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jentle244:
If I where u stylishly ask ur dad or mom what they think about u dating someone older than u. My dad once told me it is not that good. Cause if eventually you get married later in life she will look older than u. Childbirth, stress and all that. Cause women tend to age faster than men.

What am I even saying sef. If they have started putting pressure on her and she transfers it on u, oboy let her go. U won't die
Thanks for this
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by DonEd(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Firstly, God created Adam before Eve. (I really hope u understand this).

Secondly, go get busy. You are still far from settling down. Trust me, marriage isn't as simple as it sounds.

My two cents.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by finalboss(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
snowxandria:
smh, and you be old man o.
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
lol, is that an age difference, she is your age mate.as usual she wll get tired when nothing like marriage is coming forth. my advice, enjoy while it last. at the end of the day, she will go to someone older while you will go to some younger that you can groom.

the difference in age is when boy is 24 and the girl is 34 then that is something you can complain about.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Okay, let me give my advice:
Always learn to wake up early.
You’ll need the skill in almost any form of employment you’ll enter.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Fernandowski(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Once dated a girl 3 years older than me... It didn't work out for that long...

We now only lash when she pulls up into town and that's that
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by pointblank247(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
the main problem of the guy is that he is not ready for marriage as his hustle have not paid but the girl ripe and soon will over ripe
And as for the age difference, men that is rubbish.
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Mcy56(f): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mightyking22:
I met this girl online several years back, we've always been friends and in good communication all this while, i started developing feelings for her as time goes by coz she ticked all the boxes of the kind of girl av ever dream of, we actually met physically for the first time last december, i later found out she is a year older than me, i'm 23 while she is 24, this January we took our friendship to another level, we are now deeply in love with each another.

I love her so much and i don't want to lose her, pls i need your advice especially from those who were once in my shoes or are also experiencing same thing.
My advice for you is to face your studies and work hard so you can graduate with very good grade. No lady wants a failure.
Stop whining about age difference, get the necessary maturity needed first.
Bye.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Headlesschicken(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin Like d n!gga up there rightly pointed out,u don't need advice u just need to go hug a transformer...
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mcy56:

My advice for you is to face your studies and work hard so you can graduate with very good grade. No lady wants a failure.
Stop whining about age difference, get the necessary maturity needed first.
Bye.
What if Op is already working.. We have dudes who graduated at the age of 21.....
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Mcy56(f): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
What if Op is already working.. We have dudes who graduated at the age of 21.....
Then he needed to mature to be able to handle women matter. From his writeup, he's simply immature and lack experience.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mcy56:

Then he needed to mature to be able to handle women matter. From his writeup, he's simply immature and lack experience.
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mightyking22:
Read what i wrote again bro, i don't av much problem with the age factor but rather the pressure she will face to get married early
free the gal na.
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by tosyne2much(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
In as much as age matters in a relationship, I also want you to know that you don't need to be 2-3 years older than a woman before you earn her respect.

Even if you're 15 years older than a woman, if she won't regard you she won't. I have dated an older lady before and she's the most humble and respectful lady I've ever come across

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Mightyking22(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mcy56:

Thank u matured and experienced madam enn

1 Like

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Mightyking22(m): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
tosyne2much:
In as much as age matters in a relationship, I also want you to know that you don't need to be 2-3 years older than a woman before you earn her respect.

Even if you're 15 year older than a woman, if she won't regard you she won't. I have dated an older lady before and she's the most humble and respectful lady I've ever come across

i concur with u bruh bt we know how this part of the World react to issues like this
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Mightyking22(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
don't mind her, by the Grace of God, i'm a graduate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mightyking22:
i concur with u bruh bt we know how this part of the World react to issues like this
Yes you have a point bro
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by Mcy56(f): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mightyking22:
Thank u matured and experienced madam enn
Lol. Why taking it wrongly? That you're a graduate doesnt mean you obtained degree in women matter. Your eyes go soon clear. grin
I wonder how a supposed graduate will be whining over 1yr difference between himself and his gf.
She has all you needed in a woman yet you dont know you are one of the lucky few. Stay there dey make mouth instead of thanking me properly. grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by lenghtinny(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Issa simple sturvs......

Dont let the age come in between you. Infact ignore it and every other thing will be added unto you
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
snowxandria:
I had a good time laughing when I read This
grin wink grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls by oboy81: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Pls nwa help me fvk his yansh very well maybe je will have sense then
Rubbish and nonsense! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out / I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.