Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa (41877 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / 14-Year-Old Boy Defiles His 3 Stepsisters Aged 2, 5 And 10 (2) (3) (4)

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Kingpele(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Not surprised
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Tunasco4u(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Jolomenas: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Condemn rape. Stop rape. You men of this forum like sweeping rape case underneath the carpet.
We done condemn tire, abi na only rape news you sabi post

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
sapphiere:
I know what to say but I won't say it to avoid being bashed.

But I just what to plead with men both young and old to please do other evil to us but stop raping us.
You can beat us if that makes you feel superior to us but please stop raping us.
Honestly I'm really tired of male gender.
What is it with you men and sex? Now raping minors is the trend.
Are you lots on a rape challenge?
We are sorry sapphire, but you have to understand that it is not all of us that weird. Just as there are also weird people of your gender.
Personally I am sorry.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by 3gpvids: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Condemn rape. Stop rape. You men of this forum like sweeping rape case underneath the carpet.

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by KanuSE: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bola146:
shocked Devil's child! Just cut his thing lipsrsealed

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by echesilver: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by ChiefSosa(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
sapphiere:
I swear I'm really tired of them.
Then why have you dedicated your entire time constantly searching for news of this nature?

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by ruffDiamond: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
If n a Hausa, na normal thing with them.,dey like underage puna

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Stay away from drugs una nor go hear.after them done high them go they admire snail shell they fell say ma yanchh..even goats are not spared.now see how u messed your life up
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Solatium(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
In your own dictionary 18yr old is a boy?
olodo
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Lighthammer(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
The rapist should be punished accordingly...this is so bad,he should be castrated..
And now am fed up with some males,why will u rape?for crying out loud
honestly they are the reason why one disgruntled old hag will be casting aspersions on all male

not all of us are rapist
#i_am_not_a_rapist
#not_all_men_are_rapist

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Lighthammer(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Then why have you dedicated your entire time constantly searching for news of this nature?
cause she is a man hater,news like this do give her joy
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
I swear this world Is upside down! A lot of things keep happening every day �

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Yankee101: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hanging allowed?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Lighthammer(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rapist should be sentenced to death....eod
meanwhile sapphiere,i've told u countless times that not all we men are rapist
am sure you have a father and brother
does that mean they are rapist too?
i don't know what your problem is with the male gender,but let me tell you that hating or villifying males won't solve your problem...
And if you are tired of seeing males around,then go on a worldwide spree exterminating the male specie as you deem fit....
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by ellizy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Castrate the idiot... Terrorist in the making!
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by realstars: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Prison Strait.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by ceejayluv(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Access Twitter via opera mini browser. No VPN needed.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by yinkusss: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Thank God you are 18 years. You are going to receive appropriate punishment according to law.

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by WarriIntellect(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Desmond elliot Is the cause of this barbaric act...
BTW an 18year old individual in FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA is an adult and not a boy/girl OP please stop misleading us

Drags blunt.....
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lighthammer:
Rapist should be sentenced to death....eod
meanwhile sapphiere,i've told u countless times that not all we men are rapist
am sure you have a father and brother
does that mean they are rapist too?
i don't know what your problem is with the male gender,but let me tell you that hating or villifying males won't solve your problem...
And if you are tired of seeing males around,then go on a worldwide spree exterminating the male specie as you deem fit....
The bolded statement does not come from the heart. You are a rape apologist that's why whenever rape news pops up instead to condemn it, you focus your attention on the poster.

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by CODEDRUNS004: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
That region ain't got anything else than getting forceful consent of their female creatures. When u ask them to go to school. They refuse
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Gkemz: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
sapphiere:
I know what to say but I won't say it to avoid being bashed.

But I just what to plead with men both young and old to please do other evil to us but stop raping us.
You can beat us if that makes you feel superior to us but please stop raping us.
Honestly I'm really tired of male gender.
What is it with you men and sex? Now raping minors is the trend.
Are you lots on a rape challenge?

Yeye girl can you just pass your message without portraying your hatred for men and stop generalizing issue here. We condemn in strong terms raping of all manners especially the innocent minors. With this hatred you have for men, am sure you must be a lesbian.

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Jayrow08: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bokoharam
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Coded081(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Lighthammer(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
sapphiere:
The bolded statement does not come from the heart. You are a rape apologist that's why whenever rape news pops up instead to condemn it, you focus your attention on the poster.
ok.....i will deprive you the attention you seek for because it is now glaring you are an unrepentant man hating disgruntled idiota sin cerebro
i will let your comment about me being a rape apologist slide and i won't take it to heart,because am not a rapist....but let me tell you,nairaland is not faceless as you think it is...tread softly...shalom.

Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) / Four Boys Murdered In Okposi, Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) / FBI List: We’ve Found N486m, Arrested 28 - EFCC