Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? (967 Views)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus / Buhari's Address To Incoming Minsters (Transcript) / Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by VaselineCrew: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Isn’t this worrisome, to have a president that you never see or hear from?

So you are telling me that if a meteorite were to hit Nigeria today, all we will get from Buhari is newspaper address via lai Muhammad?

It doesn’t make sense.

What exactly does Buhari do day to day?

2 Likes

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2021
Na because him dey for inside em inner sanctum dey watch BF!
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by VaselineCrew: 12:20am On Jun 07, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Na because him dey for inside em inner sanctum dey watch BF!

Which one is BF?
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by FarahAideed: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2021
How many times will I beg you people to leave that man and accept we don't have a president

3 Likes

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by realstars: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2021
He Has Nothing To Say.
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:31am On Jun 07, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Which one is BF?
Blue film

1 Like

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Ammishaddai: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari is running a one-man show and nothing he you tell him makes sense.
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Karlovych: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2021
embarassed embarassed The dullard is currently where Abba Kyari is.
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by ogododo: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2021
VaselineCrew:

So you are telling me that if a meteorite were to hit Nigeria today, all we will get from Buhari is newspaper address via lai Muhammad?

It doesn’t make sense.

Number of death never reach to wake him up from his slumber.
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by VaselineCrew: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2021
ogododo:

Number of death never reach to wake him up from his slumber.

I saw an infographic on number of deaths this year running into the thousands

Something is definitely wrong somewhere that a president will never the people live
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Coldshisha: 2:05am On Jun 07, 2021
After Eid prayers he addressed the state house press crew with Lawan and Gbajabiamila
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by nzeobi(m): 4:51am On Jun 07, 2021
He is shocked
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by NNFORUM(m): 4:59am On Jun 07, 2021
VaselineCrew:

It doesn’t make sense.

Does he even exists? This kept on coming over and over again in my mind. Well we need the preffered referendum.

FarahAideed:
How many times will I beg you people to leave that man and accept we don't have a president
Honestly you have spoken well but how long do we have to live with this? What if his successor behaves in this manner too will we have to wait again till he finishes his tenure?

It's deep my dear brethren.

nzeobi:
He is shocked

Nah that shock go kill am

1 Like

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Banmeallday: 5:04am On Jun 07, 2021
VaselineCrew:

It doesn’t make sense.

They say he has died since and imposters are there with mask and the likes.

While that may sound truthful or foolish to some, the fact that there has been 0 live interviews or press conferences in nearly 2 years means that the person that we knew as Buhari is no more.

COAS died and he being a former General in a time of wide spread insecurity could not even attend funeral or speak publicly is another nail....

Even the Vice is not ALLOWED to speak to press because of course, they go ask him say Wetin do your OGA.....

Nigg Area Corporation at its finest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by cybertruss(m): 5:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Banmeallday:

They say he has died since and imposters are there with mask and the likes.

While that may sound truthful or foolish to some, the fact that there has been 0 live interviews or press conferences in nearly 2 years means that the person that we knew as Buhari is no more.

COAS died and he being a former General in a time of wide spread insecurity could not even attend funeral or speak publicly is another nail....

Even the Vice is not ALLOWED to speak to press because of course, they go ask him say Wetin do your OGA.....

Nigg Area Corporation at its finest

Whoa, this is serious. It is extremely dangerous for anyone to try to prove this. The only people that can help check this are the immediate family of Mr. President. However, I don't see that happening. Nigeria is in the paw of Mr President. He can crush whoever he wishes to crush at will and it will end up as Lekki Massacre. Only the Almighty can save Nigeria from Mr President paws
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by rummmy: 5:57am On Jun 07, 2021
The current presidency is Garba shehu,he does most of the talking and banning......
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Grace001: 6:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari is just using Nigeria to catch cruise
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by LibertyRep: 6:12am On Jun 07, 2021
I heard he is keeping malice with the rest of us.

Or maybe he hasn't received clearance from Malami to do so.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Frankiss44(m): 6:15am On Jun 07, 2021
Am just wondering if all these people supporting this man and those keeping quiet will be able to open their mouth to oppose any president in the nearest future because truthfully speaking, buhari has dropped the bar so low that the next president doesn't have to do much to be spectacular.. The bar is low that people like Yahya Bello all of a sudden feel their chances are bright enough to run for the highest position

3 Likes

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by jumobi1(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Because he is mentally incapacitated and needs to be stage managed.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by babyfaceafrica: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Who address help?
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Fweshest3: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2021
So up till now, una never know say the real Buhari don die? Una d craze. Black people.
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by ogododo: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I saw an infographic on number of deaths this year running into the thousands

Something is definitely wrong somewhere that a president will never the people live

The number never reach Buhari deaf hears!
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Hadeylex: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2021
Address Nigeria or resign
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Sincinnati: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2021
You will never see this type of thread on Frontpage.

Never seen an online forum as useless a Nairaland.

Pro tyranny site.

1 Like

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2021
because he knows nothing about wats going on in ds country
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2021
They said Buhari is shy
Hehehe

Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by Xhuntra: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari and his online urchins will all die miserably, Masha Allah, amin
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by ayzTIGER: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Coldshisha:
After Eid prayers he addressed the state house press crew with Lawan and Gbajabiamila
Another Yoruba in defence of Fulani again
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by VaselineCrew: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Still no Buhari live media interview with so many deaths over the past few days
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by baralatie(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2021
VaselineCrew:

It doesn’t make sense.

One blame the sai baba chanters! They literally just didn't pursue the need for the president to interact with the populace

Two: blame the poor relationship between press,presidential statements and mischief makers.under Jonathan mischief makers and the spoke men of apc made it a national norm to make jest,ridicule and twist everything the president said.So now the president is buhari he has a shirt temper with mischief makers

Three: mama.how do you expect the president to speak on national issues when it is on record what he has said on national issues before becoming president

Four:his style of leadership is not the same as others.he prefers delegatory form of leadership and feedback
Fifth: what were you expecting
Re: But Why Won’t Buhari Address The Nation? by VaselineCrew: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2021
baralatie:

One blame the sai baba chanters! They literally just didn't pursue the need for the president to interact with the populace

Two: blame the poor relationship between press,presidential statements and mischief makers.under Jonathan mischief makers and the spoke men of apc made it a national norm to make jest,ridicule and twist everything the president said.So now the president is buhari he has a shirt temper with mischief makers

Three: mama.how do you expect the president to speak on national issues when it is on record what he has said on national issues before becoming president

Four:his style of leadership is not the same as others.he prefers delegatory form of leadership and feedback
Fifth: what were you expecting

There is literally no tenable excuse, non whatsoever bro!

Something is wrong somewhere. We need to apply pressure

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. / I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.