Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,196 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

When you hear her say "I love you" bro run - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you hear her say "I love you" bro run (409 Views)

How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly / 6 Reasons Why You Need To Hear Her Say "YES" From The Start / Soldier Propose To His Fiancee, Does Push Up With His Team To Make Her Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When you hear her say "I love you" bro run by HitGuy: 12:58am On Jun 07, 2021
One of the greatest problem we have that crippled our financial growth & terminate our vision, increase our hardship is this stupid word called "love"

I was there before lot of you bs will say I fell for the wrong one that used me,

The real question is, who has found a girl that loved him without condition attached? Money, 7inch, last long, vacation in Dubai, 1M diamond ring, well established, high profile or valued men, then when I turn with all this condition what did she have? Nothing

The worst part these breed are incapable of loving genuinely and that hits me hard not just for me but foe my becloud beloved homes that are committing suicide when she tripped off, how about Davido and chioma?

It hurts, cos most people who are always in the loosing side is guys cos they have the real & genuine love for their companion and expecting love in return is were things gets ugly cos 98% of girls that said they love you, can't count one without a condition met,
My point is what is love, then when you need to buy her this and that before she start loving you, why did you have to last 3hrs in bed before she starts loving you, why did you have to own cars or Mansion before she started loving you, and what is the proof for this fake love, nothing and yet you guys are falling for it the way fish will fall for a bait,
To even loosing your self, your financial capacity to going down into self destruction when she switched to another guy who got more to spend on her than you do or who can bang her better than you do,

You can set yourself free from that bomdage today
After listening to this audio, it will transform the way you see this thing called love,

You will stop being used & fooled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rGosolJck
That love spell will clear from your eyes, you will reinvest that energy of yours into your future and become more fruitful..

(1) (Reply)

Today Is 7 : 7 / How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations / Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.