Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly (886 Views)

When you hear her say "I love you" bro run / Soldier Propose To His Fiancee, Does Push Up With His Team To Make Her Say Yes / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly by blazepascal(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2023
Its a very powerful manipulation trick but please i beg you use this only for the woman you love, don't use it to do wickedness to women.

Let's delve into it.

I have studied the dynamics of the success of my result with making a woman say YES and I can say that this secret is 90% efficient.

The first woman I ever dated, told me I used charm on her so she could say Yes, in fact, she later came to my house the next day to break up with me because she said she doesn't know when she said YES and agree to date me but I ended up cementing the YES with a hot romance that relationship ended up lasting for almost two years.

She was one of the beautiful soul I have ever dated.

Aside her, I have always use this technique to win as much women as I can remember.

The secret is simple but powerful.

The secret is simply putting a woman in the position where she believes that you are not in scarcity of women.

The secret is behaving in such a way that she will believe that she's not the only woman who is attracted to you.

The secrets is in making her know that you have options.

Trust me the moment a woman knows that you are a guy that's never in lack of women, or a guy that other women wants she becomes very desperate to have you.

This is why it's important that when you are in the process of trying to woo a woman, you should always talk about your exploits with other women, talk about the numerous amount of women that you have dated, the one that wants you, how you broke with them, how you played them etc, the more she believes you have the game to have as many women as you want the more she has no option than to believe you.

Trust me if you can master this technique you will rule over the women kind.

Its simple but yet powerful.

The same day I asked her out I told " Dear if you don't accept now, it maybe too late to accept me tomorrow, this is because I have some options waiting for me in campus but I don't want them as much as i want you, if you can't give me the reply today, just forget about it, so you see and boom SHE SAID YES.

I kissed here there and there and that's it.

Many women have fall under this without knowing.

So learn it and use it in a good way.

Follow Me for more of this secrets.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly by helinues: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2023
And na how much I go spend or get following this process?

1 Like

Re: How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly by Zonefree(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2023
Your mates dey hack banks, na Nigerian women mind you decided to hack undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly by Slynation(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2023
All this long epistle that ought to have been summarized in one slogan "je kpata ego, akunesiobike" nwanna...!! Jukwe ese...!!
Re: How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly by Proserpina: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly by Oparasunny125(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2023
How many you don hack? You dey do flashing ?
Re: How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly by koiki4bat: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2023
Na otumokpo be that

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Got Home And Couldn't Find Your Dick Anymore / Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... / Why Are Yoruba Men So Gentle And Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.