Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone (29596 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by nanimous042: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
xxxXXXxxx:
There are valuable points in the write up.
am moved by those words to do something different if not the life no funny again o
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Gfskw: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oh
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by henrixx(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Noshitboi:
Your own better, you're already in your uncomfortable zone
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by OYENIYIJK: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gonna summor the courage to leave house grin
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by MANCHESTERunited: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
codemaniacs:

yes and make that uncomfortable place become comfortable...

but don't mind the OP ( binarymachine ) M:essi hasn't left his comfort zone and his the most successful footballer on the planet..

MESSI ............THE MUST SUCCESSFUL FOOTBALLER ON THE PLANET without INTERNATIONAL TROPHIES ������
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Frenzy01(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2021
Wo bros.. One has to relax and enjoy at some point abeg.. angry

Anyways, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.