Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone (29581 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Triangles1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good to know
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by meobizy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Another motivational speaker. I realized that most of the books sold on the roadside are self help ones. Why are jobs hard to find then? Why is no one helping him/herself by opening lucrative ventures instead of waiting arms-open for the government?
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by uthlaw: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
codemaniacs:

yes and make that uncomfortable place become comfortable...

but don't mind the OP ( binarymachine ) M:essi hasn't left his comfort zone and his the most successful footballer on the planet..
Argentina is the comfort zone for Messi not Spain....be guided!
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by codemaniacs: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
uthlaw:
Argentina is the comfort zone for Messi not Spain....be guided!

then where is the current comfort zone of I:heanacho and N:didi

Argentina and Spain are M:essi's comfort zones..

be guided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Whitemagic: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Jayrow08: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oh Lord! Help me
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Danielomisco(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mshewsss.Na b4 this kind talk dey shake people,make nobody worry anybody!
Persin wey leave house dey beg make house send am garri.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by uthlaw: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
codemaniacs:

then where is the current comfort zone of I:heanacho and N:didi

Argentina and Spain are M:essi's comfort zones..

be guided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Nigeria is not comfort zone for anybody,even politicians no de stay!
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Noshitboi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
JosephwaleGod:
Someone should please help me with any amount to eat I'm hungry I need food and if you have job too to offer for me to sustain I all also appreciate please am hungry thanks and God bless 65 55. 38. 64. 14 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
Your own better, you're already in your uncomfortable zone
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Nike872: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
[url=/v8ixsci]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platforms?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 5% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 can make you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

[url=/v8ixsci] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X C L U B . C O M[/url]
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by xxxXXXxxx: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
There are valuable points in the write up.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by codemaniacs: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
uthlaw:
Nigeria is not comfort zone for anybody,even politicians no de stay!

your opinion grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by T0BY(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Okay Noted.
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Life is all about risk, you gain some and loose some. Not even taking a risk, is risk itself. You may decide to leave your comfort zone today and it backfire tomorrow, that doesn't mean you won't try next time. Shalom
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by wonder233: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Posts like these drive people into depression. You make them feel they are not doing enough to get a better life. OP you're using an outdated version of motivational cliches. The new thinking is to continually encourage and inspire and not denigrate. Go and upgrade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Truthfulguy10: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Thank God for VPN

My darling people of Netherlands woke up this morning to see Igbo trending in their country..lmao

We going worldwide baby!!!

No long cap
We are too blessed bro
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by andyblinks05: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
It is very clear, not all people are the same. There are people that will definitely discover theirselves when the leave their comfort zone. But others may encounter failure when the try to leave their comfort zone because not all people have intellectual mind to strategies and endure the hardship that comes with leaving their comfort zone. It all depends on how one control his mind
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by AleAirHub(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
@OP

So what's the wayout
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Hathor5(f): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
TempUser:
lipsrsealed
OK, so we should leave for somewhere uncomfortable abi? angry

grin
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by pieces18: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
TempUser:
lipsrsealed
OK, so we should leave for somewhere uncomfortable abi? angry
You won't know what you can do.
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by konkonbilo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Thank God for VPN

My darling people of Netherlands woke up this morning to see Igbo trending in their country..lmao

We going worldwide baby!!!
abeg I can't access my Twitter since 12, o clock. The VPN I was using seems not to be functioning as the Twitter no gree work again. Na android I de use sha, you know any other way to access my Twitter or another VPN that I can use
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by AKEEMNAS(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thank you for sharing this, it was worth the minutes I spent reading it, I would encourage everyone to read and engage in all that was explained there in. Nice piece.
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Ugobest211: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Your point is very clear...
Comfort zone does not only mean your physical space, it's your mental placement that matters most...
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by steffi01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
I'm here reading and watching how people with brain(weda empty or not, actually I can't conclude that it's not emplty) are relating op post to temporal migration in search of greener pasture..

Yeah I'm with my 7D compass.

Grab my popcorn and my zobo
Wetin coinsign me undecided
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by TempUser: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
codemaniacs:

yes and make that uncomfortable place become comfortable...

but don't mind the OP ( binarymachine ) M:essi hasn't left his comfort zone and his the most successful footballer on the planet..

I agree with the fact that he hasn't left his club yet, but that here is the GOAT. I respect Messi, but see the main GOAT attached for your perusal

cool

Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by squarelead(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gbe fun. Motivational Speaker .
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Petoski7: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Make person share this one give Messi abeg cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by darexolu16(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Danielomisco:
Mshewsss.Na b4 this kind talk dey shake people,make nobody worry anybody!
Persin wey leave house dey beg make house send am garri.

My brother nor be lie o....igboro no dey laff at all...all man for himself ni o

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by Hayshoepofo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thanks for this insightful post OP.

I currently work as a photocopy operator in a big University.

I've been trying to switch to Typing and Printing but I find it hard to decide to start. Printing is more lucrative than Photocopy but there are still some big jobs I get for Photocopy.

I can't do the two at a time.

I'm also well versed in printing.

Can that be a comfort zone I'm afraid of leaving.
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by mecussey(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
SageX1444:
Please as you strive to become great in life. It's not wrong to be comfortable in your comfort zone. Pleassseee

Thats what people dont know, its not all about work, just relax sometimes and enjoy yourself. One day, you will be dead and all your work will be enjoyed by one idiot. In short, sleep but dont slumber
Re: 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone by emmnprince(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian / My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.