Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals (13666 Views)

Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Benue Police & Weapons Recovered / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by Chimighty007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Soon you'll see display of weapons that they claim to have been returned.

Lies everywhere

How can the people trust you.

If you escape it

Your children and generation unborn won't

1 Like

Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by Soso990240(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
rhektor:

Which police tell you about no tribal mark?
Nigeria Police and Nigeria Military
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by LUGBE: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
I dont have time to reply you but i dont want you to mislead human beings. Reasonable already know that endsars did not only happen in Imo and that the issue of weapons theft did not only affect Imo as a state.

The world is watching.

chukwuibuipob:
cool Thank U Pa ABUTU YARO.KILL the Fl@theads bEAST after the 12th sad angry angry cool angry.We Confam Igbo dey behind u cool
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by ceaser: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Or what? Comedians. Buncha bigots.

I can't remember the IGP or the COAS warning the fulani herdsmen to return the weapons given to them by the military or else.

This is why it is not good to create bad precedence. If you had unleashed the same vehemence on Fulani herdsmen that confessed that the mitary gives them weapons and trains then in their barracks, I'm sure any other agitators having government weapons with them would willingly give up their weapons.

However what this sounds like to me is the government as usual trying to replicate what they did in the middle belt with Benue people : That is disarm the locals and render them defenceless. Then later send their own foot soldiers in the army and the police to wipe out defenceless citizens.

So with such precedence as the above, I doubt if the people will be willing to make themselves sitting duck by obeying your call for armistice.
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by luluman: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eazi1:
Lol, or what?
Or more death like Dragon
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by luluman: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Such an UGLY person.
That defeated Dragon
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
luluman:
That defeated Dragon

ATTAHARI cool
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by Jostoman: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
The fear of June 12th is the beginning of wisdom grin grin
exactly my brother
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by Jostoman: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
So you people are afraid of June 12 protest.
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by gbengaadeleye12: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Track them find them kill them
Metrix147:
The Commissioner of Police in Imo State, CP Abutu Yaro has warned criminals in possession of firearms belonging to security agencies in the state to return them on or before the twelfth of this month, ABN TV reports.

He said failure to comply with this directive, the police would embark on mop-up of the arms at the expiration of the ultimatum and those caught with the weapons would face the full weight of the law.

He made this known on Sunday while parading the bodies of five gunmen killed in Owerri on Sunday after repelling an attack on the Imo Police Command Headquarters.

Security forces who carried out the operation is made up of the Police, Military, and Department of State Security.

The Commissioner of Police who was represented by the Police Public Relations Officer in charge of the Command Mr. Bala Elkana said the hoodlums met their waterloo during a failed attempt to attack the Imo state government house and police headquarters.

He said the gang led by one of the deceased popularly known as “Dragon” was responsible for the attacks on security personnel, police facilities, and government property in the state.

Mr. Elkana said a member of the gang was apprehended during the operation noting that confessional statement from the suspect led to the dislodgement of their camp in Ikeduru local government area of the state and subsequent freeing of a woman police officer abducted by the gang on Tuesday last week.

The suspect Stanley Osinachi who hails from Mbieri in Mbaitoli local government area of Imo state confessed to the crime noting that they were on a mission to attack security agencies before his men fell to the superior firepower of security agencies.

Items recovered from the gang were two buses, four AK47 rifles, locally made explosive devices, and charms.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/return-police-weapons-in-your-custody-now-or-imo-cp-warns-criminals/
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by Apoorva(f): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thank you for sharing information.
Online training
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by Mckhala80(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
The rate @which untrained pesin dey take overpower govt trained forces is what i can't understand. Oga CP now dey begi..... When even ekelebe node wan hear abegi. Shame on our leaders.
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
How i go see free weapon for this country come foolosh return am.. i dey crase? You allow your tribesmen carry weapons ariund killing and maiming citizens unabated and you tell me to return any free one wey i see? Infact if i see person wey go do one for me , i no go mind. Who wan die like chicken?
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by BestMan001: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2021
adabaraabdul:
the police is coming out for mop out exercise, criminals and illegal elements caught with one or some will be made to face the full wrath of the law.

I see

1 Like

Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by Sharpsecret01: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool Thank U Pa ABUTU YARO.KILL the Fl@theads bEAST after the 12th sad angry angry cool angry.We Confam Igbo dey behind u cool
funnel head
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by godofuck231: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Or what? Report them to the heardsman of the north?
Re: Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals by ebrahim124: 4:01am On Jun 10, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed / To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels / Benue Court Jails Three Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.