Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse (39856 Views)

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by JackWolfskin: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Give us Visin and take Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by majamajic(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Killing oneself is never a good option
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by aikyg(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is why we need to fix Africa. That way Africans who are racially abused can come home for while, until they are fit enough to face the outside world.

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by STAINLEZZ22(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
RIP.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Ytea(f): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
People have to be more tough man, ain't nobody making me kill myself. Be strong; give them their hate back, or kill them with a positive outlook to life, they'll fix their insecurities.

4 Likes

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by LandMann: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
African leaders should be used for suya, all of them... If they had developed their countries and the continent, blacks won't be running to Europe like flies running after shít

4 Likes

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Arespect10: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Very Sad also Italian footballer Claudio Marchisio also addressed his death in a post Facebook shared almost 9,000 times, saying: "We are the country of integration when you are a young talent or when you score the decisive goal in an important match, but which refuses to be served in a restaurant by a black guy."

He added: "I can't even imagine what Seid Visin felt, but I am sure that a country that pushes a young boy to make such an extreme gesture is a country that has failed.

"Think about it when you make your foolish jokes, when you make stupid and cynical speeches about rafts and skin color, especially on social networks.

"We suck a little.

4 Likes

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Yxxx: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
African village people track am down.

Nobody should quote me I dey bank since morning to collect ordinary plastic atm card.

Naija things na wa o. cry

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by fuck419: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
From his look, it's obvious he is very sick.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by AgainstIslam(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
w
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by captainamiedi1: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
these one nor serious for life. u for kuku exchange me. come Nigeria and i go italy. u wouldn't have die. Now u don waste ur citizenship
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by meobizy(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Who?
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Martinez39s(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
His mind was too immature to face such, evidently. This is why you must train your kids to have a thick skin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by murphyibiam15(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:
Why would anyone commit suicide on the account of racial abuse?

In Nigeria, a particular race has abused more than 50million of other tribes and even maim children, brothers and potential fathers, rape women yet we continue to stand tall
So suffering is now a thing of pride? Truth is that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Is very easy for you to talk

6 Likes

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by FirmTR(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
This fine boy like that..
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by diridiri(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
white people sef
it's not even a surprise to me, European white people are more racist that people in America
RIP

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by sirtee4fitness: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Say no to rasizm.. Young lad rest in peace..

Let's us be strong willed
Let's not worry about other's negative views about us..
Let's see the good in everything, everyone and in every situations and make the best use if it..

Suicide not the way!
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by delerx(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Racism is no child's play. Only mature minds can handle it. This white fools are damn irritating. You need to see some of them skins... disgusting. Some look so red. Proudly black

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by richardo20: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wast of sperm, must he kill himself, was he the only black in Italy? Abeg next news pls
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by stupidmod3: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
pussy.

say wat u like he is a pussy
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Too mentally weak.

Seen online several cases of Ethiopians have a strong inferiority complex about being dark-skinned.

2 people on the FP that committed suicide were Ethiopians.

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by sirtee4fitness: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
LandMann:
African leaders should be used for suya, all of them... If they had developed their countries and the continent, blacks won't be running to Europe like flies running after shít

Change gives with you.. �
Kill den all like Spartacus.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Calicoe: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
It really hurts sha but not a good reason to take his life. If any oyibo call me monkey, I'll call him/her a pig skin. Some of them catch feelings when you call them that. Dude was just a weak ass nigga
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by HEAVEN4444: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:
Oyibo too mumu. You kill your self because of say them dey call you black.

Abeg God I wan travel go obodo oyibo. Even if they like make them they call me monkey I no mind. Wetin concern me kwanu. I enter train with you and get up from the seat because say I be black, my brother I go balance well we'll ooo. Anything wey oyibo do go be my advantage o. grin
your problem is hunger

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Another soul lost to prejudiced judgements and words of others. If only man can look beyond the outward and begin to look inwards, lots of our problems would probably be gone.

If only he knew God loved and accepted him unconditionally, then he wouldn't look to others for his self-worth. I don't know who may be reading this but know this, no one defines you but yourself. Even God isn't going to force you to have a good image of yourself, He will guide and train, but you make the choices. No one is going to love you more than you love yourself. You call the shots. Value you and be comfortable in your skin and watch others follow your lead.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by mrkings84(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ordinary racism u are taking your life. I just dey wonder the kind of stuff God made Nigerians from, cos with all the wahala for this corn tree we still dey get reason to live.

2 Likes

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by JuanJO(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
your problem is hunger
you are wrong bro. My problem na money. I wan to dey do give away here on Nairaland. U fit dey lucky chop my give away someday
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by planetx: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Italy is actually a terrible place for an African immigrant especially Africans flooding a country that is basically a third world European country. That is why I laugh sometimes reading comments here on NL with people talking about how they want to Japa to Italy.

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by planetx: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:
Oyibo too mumu. You kill your self because of say them dey call you black.

Abeg God I wan travel go obodo oyibo. Even if they like make them they call me monkey I no mind. Wetin concern me kwanu. I enter train with you and get up from the seat because say I be black, my brother I go balance well we'll ooo. Anything wey oyibo do go be my advantage o. grin
I can see that you are an ignoramus that have probably never left their village. Keep thinking in such a simplistic manner as a way to deal with racism, I can see you are clueless and you will learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by darlenese(f): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jm
mn
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by engrchykae(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm...

I still don't understand this race thing with the so called white people.. They are not white in anyway so where did they get the White People toga?

In fact, I think they are better called colored people... Becos you see them in different shades. Light yellow with blue eyes, yellowish white with green eyes, etc.

They turn blue when you hit them, green when they are envious, red when they are angry, etc...

So they are the COLORED PEOPLE!
the truthful Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) / BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.