Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse (39863 Views)

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm...

I still don't understand this race thing with the so called white people.. They are not white in anyway so where did they get the White People toga?

In fact, I think they are better called colored people... Becos you see them in different shades. Light yellow with blue eyes, yellowish white with green eyes, etc.

They turn blue when you hit them, green when they are envious, red when they are angry, etc...

So they are the COLORED PEOPLE!

You no well oo. grin
Can't just stop laughing. You Don sabi them wella.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by benzene00: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
delerx:
Racism is no child's play. Only mature minds can handle it. This white fools are damn irritating. You need to see some of them skins... disgusting. Some look so red. Proudly black
the one u think of white people out of disgust is the Same way they feel towards black, can't u see racism all over ur comment?

Blacks can insult White and get Away with it but when white does theirs is called racism... Hypocrite
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
Similar to this story in Canada. Adopted by white patents too from Ethiopia. Commited suicide.

People need to understand How to positively deal with racism which maybe unavoidable is certain locations or environments especially young people. All this is very sad and unnecessary.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by kingthreat(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Negroes are strong. Not cowards. RIP man. I wish you had strong friends to motivate you in your hard times.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by DarkCaesar(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm...

I still don't understand this race thing with the so called white people.. They are not white in anyway so where did they get the White People toga?

In fact, I think they are better called colored people... Becos you see them in different shades. Light yellow with blue eyes, yellowish white with green eyes, etc.

They turn blue when you hit them, green when they are envious, red when they are angry, etc...

So they are the COLORED PEOPLE!

this clearly bring to mind my experience with a white goat in VI, I wanted to share a seat with this idiot and he stood up when I sat down, I didn’t bulge nor act like he existed. I saw other Nigerians standing while this dude is sitting comfortably with enough space to share for 3-4 people. Na people with inferiority complex this shit Dey affect

2 Likes

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by pryme(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pusssy
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Belial06: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:
Why would anyone commit suicide on the account of racial abuse?

In Nigeria, a particular race has abused more than 50million of other tribes and even maim children, brothers and potential fathers, rape women yet we continue to stand tall
I salute una bros

Truly the iboez get a bad wrap in Nigeria daily , yet you guys keep on keeping on

I salute sir
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by yahmohy27: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:
Oyibo too mumu. You kill your self because of say them dey call you black.

Abeg God I wan travel go obodo oyibo. Even if they like make them they call me monkey I no mind. Wetin concern me kwanu. I enter train with you and get up from the seat because say I be black, my brother I go balance well we'll ooo. Anything wey oyibo do go be my advantage o. grin
ABI
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by grandstar(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:

Abeg God I wan travel go obodo oyibo. Even if they like make them they call me monkey I no mind. Wetin concern me kwanu. I enter train with you and get up from the seat because say I be black, my brother I go balance well we'll ooo. Anything wey oyibo do go be my advantage o. grin

You've never experience stigma, extreme stigma.

If it's really bad, you start to catastrophize things, think the worst possible outcome. You see white people on the street, you start thinking they're calling you the n word or making monkey chants at you. It destroys rational thinking patterns

Also, don't forget he's young. At such a young age,you're very vulnerable.

He needed help. The best help was was to come to Africa and see another life all together. A change of environment was simply what he needed.

2 Likes

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by tatutatu: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:

you wouldn't understand, it's easier said than done.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by PrisonEscapee(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
If you've never experienced racism then you can't really understand this topic as a whole.

Some folks in America actually had to relocate back to African countries like Ghana and ivory coast because they couldn't deal with racism anymore.

I feel for him and I respect him as well. It takes one hell of courage for a person to take his own life.

No more worries, rest on.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Archtype(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:

Ah swear my brother..I am also saying the same thing. Is tribalism not almost the same with racism... Yorubas see Igbos as "Omo ibo and okoro", other tribes calls hausas "aboki" not because they are their friends but as a derogatory name, the list is endless. Within Africa we segregate ourselves; I remember the years of "Ghana Must Go", xenophobia etc. The thing is that if we had a reborst economy as most of these developed countries are you sure that we are not going to do worst than calling of names?
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by felixnkubi: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
saw this story too but the parents have debunked this, they said it's an article he wrote on his Facebook years ago
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Rotji(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
African leaders should be held responsible for every single suicide and traumatic experiences recorded abroad for making African countries uncondusive for black people to stay back in the continent and thrive. If the whites won't change from being racist stay back in Africa, develop yourselves so much so that they will need your expertise and presence in their countries. You will have to negotiate in details how you will be treated while there and if any shege do you anyhow you pack your kaya and return to paradise Africa.

They will be begging you to come back, but you will make sure they dealt decisively with the bully before you even consider.

We should make Wakanda a reality and they will be trooping to come rather than us scampering to go.

African leaders are the only problem of the black race
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Elock1: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:

well that's because you already have that tough naija spirit.. It's always different for those raised abroad
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
That one mumu.

For me if am playing football I Europe and they throw me bananas I will pick it eat it and throw the pills back to them and say "Fucccccck you all mother fukersssss
"
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by abbey621(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
I have said it before and I'll say it again, the new generation is built differently. Maybe its the prenatal vitamins, maybe it's the chemicals in foods nowadays or the air but taking your own life is now seen as a sport and a justifiable solution.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by adonis89(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na me fit racism. �
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Topmaike007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:

and if they gang up to kill you wey dey call monkey kwanu?
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by JuanJO(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
planetx:
I can see that you are an ignoramus that have probably never left their village. Keep thinking in such a simplistic manner as a way to deal with racism, I can see you are clueless and you will learn the hard way.
I am not Buhari so will you say that I am clueless
I think I explained my self very well tongue
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by JuanJO(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Elock1:
well that's because you already have that tough naija spirit.. It's always different for those raised abroad
exactly bro.
I have never been their before but if I should. I have gained lots of experiences here
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by JuanJO(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Archtype:
Ah swear my brother..I am also saying the same thing. Is tribalism not almost the same with racism... Yorubas see Igbos as "Omo ibo and okoro", other tribes calls hausas "aboki" not because they are their friends but as a derogatory name, the list is endless. Within Africa we segregate ourselves; I remember the years of "Ghana Must Go", xenophobia etc. The thing is that if we had a reborst economy as most of these developed countries are you sure that we are not going to do worst than calling of names?
We have survived it here. So we can everywhere

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by JuanJO(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
tatutatu:
you wouldn't understand, it's easier said than done.
bro you are very right.

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by maasoap(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:

It's not always easy like the picture you just painted. You are living among them and you're not welcome, it's terrible for anyone to live everyday of his or her life like that

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Rip

God na pure racist cos I no understand wetin black man especially we Africans do am wey make us dey suffer for this dark continent.
bro black suffer o,no be small,even God knows.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Sokari29: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Rip

God na pure racist cos I no understand wetin black man especially we Africans do am wey make us dey suffer for this dark continent.
You dey bleep up o.... Was it God that told y'all to be lazy and don't think ahead... Black man is drawn to sex, sex, more sex and money alone y won't d world keep looking at us with different eyes anyways someone like me go dere em racially abuse me boy me sef go abuse em back o after all them sef na different race from me so na 1-1..
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:

It's not always easy like the picture you just painted. You are living among them and you're not welcome, it's terrible for anyone to live everyday of his or her life like that
leave am,he think say he easy,as black to black if u i seat somewhere and later stand up and u come clean that place i seated,i go feel somehow.

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Exodora: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO:

Not everybody can manage depression .
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by sylve11: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
grandstar:

You've never experience stigma, extreme stigma.

If it's really bad, you start to catastrophize things, think the worst possible outcome.

Loud it. cool
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by ZorGBUooeh: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sokari29:

You dey bleep up o.... Was it God that told y'all to be lazy and don't think ahead... Black man is drawn to sex, sex, more sex and money alone y won't d world keep looking at us with different eyes anyways someone like me go dere em racially abuse me boy me sef go abuse em back o after all them sef na different race from me so na 1-1..

Think am deep

Who be God of creation?
Who create and program blacks to like wetin u mention?
God is in charge and he created every race to act different from one another,Asians,Europeans and Africans so if we blacks act differently na God create us like that.No be our fault.we no create ourselves
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by PrincessGlow: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
safesurfer:
I think it's better to relocate to countries that were once colonial powers in Africa for a long time, at least for a start. They may not like black people (no one does), but at least the racism experienced would be less severe and more subtle than the one you'd experience elsewhere.
Just saying.

Boye33:
Maybe because I haven't gone outside the shores of the country.

If you abuse me racially, I'll only laugh at your stupidity.

IT IS NOT THE SAME FOR PEOPLE WHO GREW UP IN AFRICA!! You won’t feel the racism because you grew up in Naija. If someone calls u nigger you'd probably just laugh at them. It is blacks who grew up there that it really affects. You'd NEVER hear of a person who grew up in Africa committing suicide due to racism!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) / BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.