Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video (2500 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Slay Queen Set Internet On Fire By Kissing Her Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2021
The celebrity shared a cute video of her son on Instagram before she went to church.

SOURCE : http://naijanews.iceiy.com/Tonto-dikeh-and-son-instagram

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2021

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by donstan18: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2021
It’s actually cute when a woman is sucking her son’s mouth publicly because no man will think negatively seeing it, while to women, it’s pedophilic when a man is kissing her daughter because they are naturally negative in thinking.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by fati2001(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Romanoff(f): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2021
I don't know why I find this cringe Worthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by superlanny(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2021
I hope this boy dosent grow up to become a Simp, boys born from hardcore and pained feminist never turn out as Alphas

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2021
donstan18:
It’s actually cute when a woman is sucking her son’s mouth publicly because no man will think negatively seeing it, while to women, it’s pedophilic when a man is kissing her daughter because they are naturally negative in thinking.
smart talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin
superlanny:
I hope this boy dosent grow up to become a Simp, boys born from hardcore and pained feminist never turn out as Alphas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:
I don't know why I find this cringe Worthy.
not only you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by LikeAking: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Tapping current from her son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Spending123: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2021
donstan18:

Negative keee you there!!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
sad
LikeAking:
Tapping current from her son.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
cheesy
Spending123:

Negative keee you there!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by solidmyk(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
You know the kid is gonna have lot of issues in the future cos he's been used to cause rift btw her husband

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by missimelda01(f): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
This doesn’t feel right honestly embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
If it was the other way round all those frustrated feminist will start barking online even Lagos State government will start looking for the Man to crucify

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by meobizy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na she know. All I care about is my cousin has paid for that before.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Too much of anything is bad. You don't give a child a romantic kiss - it's an abuse.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Theicecode(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
superlanny:
Exactly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Theicecode(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
missimelda01:

Coming from someone like u, your opinion doesn't count
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Alusiizizi(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
superlanny:

They often turn out homosexual and queer. If you don't believe me, do a little research. The rate of homosexuality among boys born in single mother homes.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by mariahAngel(f): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Urgh!

Truth is, it takes a man to raise a man. undecided
Soon, Churchill wouldn't want to be identified as the father of the boy.
Would a man love a son he didn't raise(was denied raising)?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
missimelda01:

embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Naijanewss9: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
shocked
Theicecode:
Exactly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by missimelda01(f): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Theicecode:
Coming from someone like u, your opinion doesn't count
Oh shut up..don’t you get tired of trolling? Get a job or something.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video by Theicecode(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
missimelda01:

Oh shut up..don’t you get tired of trolling? Get a job or something.
Wow me? are you actually mistaking me for your boyfriend? because I can never be that unlucky person angry

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Level Of Sex Drive? / Is It Incest To Sleep With A Second Cousin?? / Chai!!, Omo Life Hard O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.