Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Still A Virgin In My 30's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still A Virgin In My 30's (2539 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / "The Most Expensive Virgin In Sudan" Finally Walks Down The Isle (Photo) / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still A Virgin In My 30's by discovery007: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
i will be 37 in the next 2 months. i am a beautiful, working class lady. Growing up as a church girl, i have always wanted to get married as a virgin (wanted my husband to be my first) thought i will get married in my 20's max 27. Now time has gone by and no husband yet. i am thinking of doing the thing before i clock 37.

i have 2 men for this job, the first one is 6 years younger than me and single while the second one is older but married with 2 kids

what do i do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Totilopussylick(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ladies and promiscuity are inseparable tongue

1 Like

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Jamahyel(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Your headache

6 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Shalommy(f): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Better give it to that single dude. Don't spoil somebody's marriage with your experiment. Chaii.. Wahala dey!

7 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Candidlady: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
discovery007:

i will be 37 in the next 2 months. i am a beautiful, working class lady. Growing up as a church girl, i have always wanted to get married as a virgin (wanted my husband to be my first) thought i will get married in my 20's max 27. Now time has gone by and no husband yet. i am thinking of doing the thing before i clock 37.

i have 2 men for this job, the first one is 6 years younger than me and single while the second one is older but married with 2 kids

what do i do?

@bolded
Doing what? Is dying a virgin a sin?

Smh

6 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by RisenJoe(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Does it mean you didn't have boyfriends while growing up or you snubbed prospective husband, don't bring church gal here cos what matters is your character

2 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
What's in it for the single guy

Na hardwork u wan give am so o cos ur puna go don over thick by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Jeon(f): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
BABE DON'T GIVE IN..

3 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by paulolee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
see as she de talk asif the guy go receive billions of dollars alert after being her first...
I still no get dis mentality about girls thinking dt sex is all about doing guys huge favor..
madam, if the virginity dey dt prestigious, go join hookup sites n auction d punny for 10m naira upwards...

7 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by GooodHardDick: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
paulolee:
see as she de talk asif the guy go receive billions of dollars alert after being her first...
I still no get dis mentality about girls thinking dt sex is all about doing guys huge favor ..
madam, if the virginity dey dt prestigious, go join hookup sites n auction d punny for 10m naira upwards...

Comrade you have said it all grin . Watch how those frustrated nairaland girls will comma attack and insult you now.

At the bolded, this is because apart from sex Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful and purposeful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
discovery007:

what do i do?
Don't give it to anyone and don't give in to pressure or lust. U have what a lot of people need... U never can tell what God's design is for u. Value urself. U sound like ur giving up on finding the right one/ holding to ur core values... Don't. That boy go chop u like a wild beast and run away. Wish I could let u in on some stuffs but wtv u do, don't go against ur principle for no body

2 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by discovery007: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
no one is recieving billions of dollars, there is no mentality of doing guys a huge favor, they are just the 2 people closet to me at the moment. and no i will not auction it
paulolee:
I still no get dis mentality about girls thinking dt sex is all about doing guys huge favor..
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by martinmiller: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
undecided op which part of Nigeria do you live?.

DM now I have something for you !!

Don't miss it
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Treasure17(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wants to ''give" it to these guys because of pressure or you are ready to settle down? I think you know the best decision.
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by SSARS: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Seems we have so many sex starved ladies out there these days
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Diza46(f): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shalommy:
Better give it to that single dude. Don't spoil somebody's marriage with your experiment. Chaii.. Wahala dey!
true of the matter
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by EASYGURU(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
Doing what? Is dying a virgin a sin?

Smh

Pson wen no normal grin grin grin

Obviously you know the reason why you're single now. Keep that virginity till you are married or take it to grave. I just pity that 35yrs old simp

1 Like

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Candidlady: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
EASYGURU:

Pson wen no normal grin grin grin

Obviously you know the reason why you're single now. Keep that virginity till you are married or take it to grave. I just pity that 35yrs old simp

Why would you say she ain't normal?

So you feel cuz she refused to give out her part that is why she ain't married ?

1 Like

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by clevybrown(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Both men can do the Job... Try to cover-up for all the years wasted grin grin
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Boogyman557: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

the BANI don CARPRISON u her OWN MATTERS..

So my BLODA, waiting be ur OWN MATTERS..

As 4 me.. EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by AutoChick4U(f): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
discovery007:
no one is recieving billions of dollars, there is no mentality of doing guys a huge favor, they are just the 2 people closet to me at the moment. and no i will not auction it
procreation supersedes marriage. Tick tock
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by okoroemeka(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
discovery007:

what do i do?
dreams are simply fog's of ideas and wishes that will be blown away,but reality never disappoint,I really think there is something fatally wrong with a 30 yrs old virgin, something must be wrong in this age of moral decadence,a faulty wiring,bad brain box,dead oil pump or no batteries for a spark,how on Earth can one break a 30yr old virgin,hmmm,It will be quite an adventure and don't forget to update us how the deed was done
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by daniel56(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
discovery007:

what do i do?

If u are serious come to me let m show you d way (solution)
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Uzomacharles: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nice Discovery
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Exkandayee(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chaai,I think op is victim of FGM or she's into anal, virgin at 37 can never and will never enjoy sex,she get low libido,any guy man that try to get married to this one na O.Y.O,I don't believe the story shaaa, let's catch cruise and be happy
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy "I am a virgin at 36" is a TRAP which over aged ladies use in attracting gullible men. cheesy

Na today? NONSENSE!

3 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Englishisamust: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

the BANI don CARPRISON u her OWN MATTERS..

So my BLODA, waiting be ur OWN MATTERS..

As 4 me.. EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This man eenh grin grin

Your comment can be easily predicted

2 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by OmejeGuy: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
AutoChick4U:
procreation supersedes marriage. Tick tock

I disagree. Companionship supersedes procreation
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by AutoChick4U(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
OmejeGuy:

I disagree. Companionship supersedes procreation
Your opinion. You can have a companion and not b married though
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by marsman: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
We need you for the fight against corruption, your commitment is top notch.
Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by paulolee(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
discovery007:
they are d two closest people to u and the reward of being close is ur golden platted kuntus abi??
after any of dm finish, dm go receive 100m alert from CBN abi??
d issue i av is u coming online n telling us ur personal problem, talking about keeping urself for decades n wants to reward any of ur male friends witt asif its d path dt leads to everlasting life n riches..

2 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin In My 30's by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shalommy:
Why did u pose like that in profile? Do you want to climb dar wall?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend / I Made A Mistake / She spends on him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.