Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97453 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by walecosby: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Good morning house, please help me ooo. My xcredit, 9credit, kashkash and opay is due for repayment today and i don't have enough money to pay all. I have deleted my contacts and left the dummies but i fear if they still have my real contacts before deleting them. Pls advice me on what to do to stop them from calling and texting contact before i can repay all of them.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Be sure you've deleted all your phone contacts and signed out of all your Gmail accounts leaving only the dummy contacts available to those demons that call themselves loan apps and I assure you with my little experience, e no get any magic wey them go take get your contacts from your old sim..

But please be sure that none of your old contacts are in your phone.. I would also advice you delete your whatsapp and messages for double security and after you're done taking the loans, you can reinstall them..

May God give you wisdom.. those loan apps are evil...(apart from carbon and branch)

Yes onky Carbon & branch are very reliable. I'll do just that. Thanks for this. I was thinking of buying a new Sim but I think with is I will just do as u said.
They ve death with ne seriously when I was ignorant. My BP was high by then & that make me strong
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Yes onky Carbon & branch are very reliable. I'll do just that. Thanks for this. I was thinking of buying a new Sim but I think with is I will just do as u said.
They ve death with ne seriously when I was ignorant. My BP was high by then & that make me strong

Again, be sure none of your real contacts are in your phone or sim... Best of luck.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2021
walecosby:
Good morning house, please help me ooo. My xcredit, 9credit, kashkash and opay is due for repayment today and i don't have enough money to pay all. I have deleted my contacts and left the dummies but i fear if they still have my real contacts before deleting them. Pls advice me on what to do to stop them from calling and texting contact before i can repay all of them.

I don't know if it'll still work since it's due today but based on what I've learnt so far - delete all your contacts & leave only dummy contacts. Sign out of all your Google accounts, delete your messages, watsapp & sync.
Let our guru com online. That's d little I know 4now. DON'T PANIC. THEY'LL NOT KILL YOU
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2021
walecosby:
it's quite late for you. They already have the contacts. If you have money, pay 9credit o. They are real devils. They rest will frustrate you with calls but they will give you small time.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by walecosby: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2021
kemmyflakky:

I don't know if it'll still work since it's due today but based on what I've learnt so far - delete all your contacts & leave only dummy contacts. Sign out of all your Google accounts, delete your messages, watsapp & sync.
Let our guru com online. That's d little I know 4now. DON'T PANIC. THEY'LL NOT KILL YOU

Thanks, i already deleted the contacts before today and left the dummy contacts. I made sure of that before today being the due date. Will they still be able to get my real contact?

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by walecosby: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2021
StarryV:
it's quite late for you. They already have the contacts. If you have money, pay 9credit o. They are real devils. They rest will frustrate you with calls but they will give you small time.

Thanks for the advice. I will try and pay 9credit today. I didnt just delete my real contacts today though but i am not sure if they dont have the real ones when i applied for the loan
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2021
I think they pick your call logs, SMS, Whatsapp and telegram contacts from what I have seen.
They also read your SMSs. To monitor when money is paid into your account and auto debit it. I even changed my ATM card pin, it didn't work.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ameboperoo:
I think they pick your call logs, SMS, Whatsapp and telegram contacts from what I have seen.
They also read your SMSs. To monitor when money is paid into your account and auto debit it. I even changed my ATM card pin, it didn't work.

Changing your atm card pin won't work.. what will work is changing your atm card.. as in, just apply for a new atm card

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Changing your atm card pin won't work.. what will work is changing your atm card.. as in, just apply for a new atm card

Yes. Apply for a new ATM. Until my atm card got expired that's when I had rest. I didn't even know I can change my atm then
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's not easy getting a new Sim here. Everywhere registration is turf.
If I delete all my old contacts & save dummy ones .
I also wanna sign up 4a new Gmail while I sign out of all my Google accounts.
Sign out of Facebook, Instagram, telegram.
And sync after doing these. Pls is there anything else for me to do b4 downloading their apps and allow access?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Xcredit finally called my Dad....I swear anything wey dem wan do,make dem do..e no concern me again..let dem message my contacts...
Am still waiting for other loan apps to start calling my contacts...
Pls who knows how long they will call and text my contacts...and do they call and texts my contacts everyday..

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
elegantslayer:
Xcredit finally called my Dad....I swear anything wey dem wan do,make dem do..e no concern me again..let dem message my contacts...
Pls who knows how long they will call and text my contacts...and do they call and texts my contacts everyday..

I don't know of xcredit but Sokoloan 9ja cash etc may watsapp d same person twice especially if the person gives them audience. Tell any1 they contact to block their lines or blast them. That's what I did & they don't call me anymore & my contacts too.

Let me show you the chat soko people chatted me but I neva replied for once nor pick their calls.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
kemmyflakky:
It's not easy getting a new Sim here. Everywhere registration is turf.
If I delete all my old contacts & save dummy ones .
I also wanna sign up 4a new Gmail while I sign out of all my Google accounts.
Sign out of Facebook, Instagram, telegram.
And sync after doing these. Pls is there anything else for me to do b4 downloading their apps and allow access?

Biko comment ooo
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
kemmyflakky:

I don't know of xcredit but Sokoloan 9ja cash etc may watsapp d same person twice especially if the person gives them audience. Tell any1 they contact to block their lines or blast them. That's what I did & they don't call me anymore & my contacts too.

Let me show you the chat soko people chatted me but I neva replied for once nor pick their calls.
Thanks....but how long did they call and messaged your contacts....
And did they message all your contacts at once or they select the ones they call in a day
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
elegantslayer:
And did they message all your contacts at once or they select the ones they call in a day

I don't know how they pick contacts. They just send to some if my old watsapp friend whom we ve chatted recently. My cousin. Even my MD(boss). Thank God d man understands if nt he would av fire me outright.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
elegantslayer:

@elegantslayer..ive replied your mail
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by walecosby: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please house, whats the best and most trusted way of stopping this loan app from calling or texting my contacts when loan is in default? Pls help ooo
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
kemmyflakky:

@elegantslayer..ive replied your mail
ok I sent a message already..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
walecosby:
Please house, whats the best and most trusted way of stopping this loan app from calling or texting my contacts when loan is in default? Pls help ooo
when u pay their möney grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by walecosby: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
when u pay their möney grin

� bros no be joke ooo
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
elegantslayer:
Like everyday with cashing. SMS to your contacts to notify you about a loan you took from them
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Like everyday with cashing. SMS to your contacts to notify you about a loan you took from them
like they will text my contacts everyday...
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
elegantslayer:
like they will text my contacts everyday...
Almost
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Almost
I heard its just once...do you have any experience..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
elegantslayer:
I heard its just once...do you have any experience..
For over 1 week now. Cashing has been texting my contacts and gocash keep sending my pictures to my WhatsApp contacts
Infact, all sokoloan apps. Keep sending different pictures. I think they share one's contact between themselves. Like if you default in 9jacash, but there are no enough contact on the app, they will get the contacts backed up on Sokoloan if you have use it, and send messages to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ameboperoo:

For over 1 week now. Cashing has been texting my contacts and gocash keep sending my pictures to my WhatsApp contacts
Infact, all sokoloan apps. Keep sending different pictures. I think they share one's contact between themselves. Like if you default in 9jacash, but there are no enough contact on the app, they will get the contacts backed up on Sokoloan if you have use it, and send messages to it
how long did they wait until they started doing all these stuffs
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
elegantslayer:

If your dad had told them he doesn't know you that you probably just used his number or something, I'm sure they would not disturb him again.. sorry for the emotional trauma those fools have caused you..

I just dey wait for the mad person wey go come advice you to try pay after them don call your dad finish.. [checks if my matchet is still sharp]...

And if I may ask,how long did you default before they called your dad??

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mixedfraction:

If your dad had told them he doesn't know you that you probably just used his number or something, I'm sure they would not disturb him again.. sorry for the emotional trauma those fools have caused you..

I just dey wait for the mad person wey go come advice you to try pay after them don call your dad finish.. [checks if my matchet is still sharp]...

And if I may ask,how long did you default before they called your dad??
just last week o and have been picking their calls o...how loo g do you think they will keep calling and texting my contacts...someone they will keep texting my contacts everyday..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
elegantslayer:
ok I sent a message already..

I'll reply u pls
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ahhh, what happened. These loan apps are not giving me loan. Telling me to reapply in 24hrs or 3days.
Pls which ones are reliable and loan easily without stress apart from Sokoloan apps, branch, carbon and Fairmoney
Or is it because I'm applying in the night?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
kemmyflakky:

I'll reply u pls
ok....pls am expecting your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (56) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.