Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97143 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by abbeylfc(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
elegantslayer:
Pls are sure cos I already deleted some contact from my phone

Yes,,,i'm sure....
Only if Yu do all diz b4 ur your due date.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 1:33am On Sep 09, 2021
abbeylfc:

Yes,,,i'm sure....
Only if Yu do all diz b4 ur your due date.
Did you sync after deleting
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 4:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Mo4ever:

Oga shut up your dirty mouth, e be like say you are one of their workers collecting shikini money monthly, the hunger wey dey wire you wey make you dey support those idiots go still wire you Wella. I never use their app and will never use it but it's totally wrong for someone to drag a whole family is into mess just because of the crime of one person.

If you were feeding well you won't be looking for someone to lend you 7K which you will still find difficult to repay.

Ordinary 7K you can't repay and you're here calling someone hungry.

Go and concentrate on selling your fake bot

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2021
swarley75:
After I uploaded my statement I keep trying and it was bringing error, I just had to give it a few hour rest and I started from the beginning again when I reach the statement page it was already uploaded.
hello bro, have you been able to get the loan?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by abbeylfc(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
elegantslayer:
Did you sync after deleting

Yes ooo,,,this very important...always make sure the sync is ON while making any change to your contact list....very very important....

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Johnames:
hello bro, have you been able to get the loan?
The loan has been approved but I have sent the loan to my acct

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Please I need a list of loan app that doesn't bind card before granting loans. I lost the number associated with my bvn and it has been sold to another person over the period I failed to retrieve it. I can't get otp or code for Bvn verification and it's affecting my chances of getting loans. Kindly help someone

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
swarley75:
The loan has been approved but I have sent the loan to my acct
why have you not sent to your account, how much was approved for you?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dickeyrider:
Who has experienced trouble with C24? I borrowed 500k from them and it will be due by next Friday. I don't have the means to pay at this moment cry
na loan app?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
elegantslayer:

Pls how long did they disturbed you and were you able to still pay or they just left you.....did you put your house address and did they come looking for you

I use my village house address but I'm not sure they go to people's homes...
Lcredit just messaged my contacts this evening, I'm no longer bothered by that, but they will disturb your line with calls. I've not seen anybody coming to look for me... I was as scared as to the extent of leaving my house for a week thinking they will come arrest me at my house but I'm yet to see them cus I'm back at my house... Just chill and relax while looking for ways to get their money....
Follow that dummy contacts stuff,, it works if done on time
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by xcesswag(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's been a while I applied for any online loan now, abeg do they have like a data base where my contacts are saved? I need to know b4 I try applying again. Thanks
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
abbeylfc:

Yes ooo,,,this very important...always make sure the sync is ON while making any change to your contact list....very very important....
I just set it on automatic back and sync device contact...I just put it on..
Hope am getting it right..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dickeyrider:
Who has experienced trouble with C24? I borrowed 500k from them and it will be due by next Friday. I don't have the means to pay at this moment cry
You dey whyne us ..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Johnames:
why have you not sent to your account, how much was approved for you?
65k was the maximum that was approved to pay 123k in 6 months and 86k in 3 months
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
swarley75:
65k was the maximum that was approved to pay 123k in 6 months and 86k in 3 months
okay
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
swarley75:
pls which app are you talking about..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
MissEfe:

I use my village house address but I'm not sure they go to people's homes...
Lcredit just messaged my contacts this evening, I'm no longer bothered by that, but they will disturb your line with calls. I've not seen anybody coming to look for me... I was as scared as to the extent of leaving my house for a week thinking they will come arrest me at my house but I'm yet to see them cus I'm back at my house... Just chill and relax while looking for ways to get their money....
Follow that dummy contacts stuff,, it works if done on time
since they messaged ur contact already,no need to pay them again

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
elegantslayer:
Money in minutes
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
elegantslayer:
since they messaged ur contact already,no need to pay them again

My mind is not as strong to that extent oh...
I'll start paying of with the patient once...
Time shall tell sha
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
elegantslayer:
Tell me how you did it abeg.. my own is not working,, I've been trying it

Modified...
Swarley75 na u I be one quote abeg
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
MissEfe:

My mind is not as strong to that extent oh...
I'll start paying of with the patient once...
Time shall tell sha
My dear even me...I no fit sleep since last night...I wish they will give me time instead of sending messages to my contacts,thats very bad....
As it stands now,am looking for a relaible loan app that can loan me well so I can pay off all d loans...atleast I will be able to pay back with my salary for months

Which of d loan apps have been patient with you..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
MissEfe:

Tell me how you did it abeg.. my own is not working,, I've been trying it

Modified...
Swarley75 na u I be one quote abeg
same here its not working too

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2021
elegantslayer:
same here its not working too
use VIA Browser, I think naijaboy123 made mention of it. them go do you small shakara just keep trying
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Please I need a list of loan app that doesn't bind card before granting loans. I lost the number associated with my bvn and it has been sold to another person over the period I failed to retrieve it. I can't get otp or code for Bvn verification and it's affecting my chances of getting loans. Kindly help someone
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by TheDejiEmpire(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2021
swarley75:
Money in minutes

My Moneyinminutes Loan offer got accepted but it has been in Pending mode since. Any way around that? Or How long does it take for them to grant the loan 100%

That Menacred app didn’t get past Registration.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2021
TheDejiEmpire:

My Moneyinminutes Loan offer got accepted but it has been in Pending mode since. Any way around that? Or How long does it take for them to grant the loan 100%

email them, they will attend to you faster.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2021
TheDejiEmpire:

Just give it time, the loan will be sent to your acct in due time, like Naijaboy123 said their Sakara is too much but they will still loan you
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2021
elegantslayer:
My dear even me...I no fit sleep since last night...I wish they will give me time instead of sending messages to my contacts,thats very bad....
As it stands now,am looking for a relaible loan app that can loan me well so I can pay off all d loans...atleast I will be able to pay back with my salary for months

Which of d loan apps have been patient with you..
Carbon, Branch, new credit has only called me once after 14days, and they have not messaged my contacts...
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by TheDejiEmpire(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
swarley75:
Just give it time, the loan will be sent to your acct in due time, like Naijaboy123 said their Sakara is too much but they will still loan you

I got a loan from MoneyInMinutes Already.
Thanks
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by TheDejiEmpire(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
swarley75:

One of their agents actually called me and asked me questions, before she proceeded to granting the loan.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
swarley75:
I'm having problem binding my ATM card. After the first attempt which says successful on Paystack but not completed on the mim website, subsequent ones are saying payment not successful.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mixedfraction:

See if you fit use fake contacts collect from new apps take pay those ones.. then collect from them again, this time, with the fake contacts...
pls I just sent a message

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.