Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (96972 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by culdady(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
MrOlokonla:

Don't mind those clowns supporting those thieves loan guys. They did same to me, I paid my debt but they didn't reconcile my account. Later an agent called and was blowing hot telling me to pay before so so time if I like my reputation. Told him I had paid but he wasn't having any of it then he sent an account number for me to repay to. I was sceptical at first but i felt since the money wasn't really much (8k) then make I just try am. My brother naso my money waka o. I called him tire he no pick. Well later that night, they stylishly remove their money from my account coz my card was linked with them and you know what? They did it twice. In the dead of the night when I don sleep angry. Woke up to see two mysterious debit alerts. In all, I lost 32k just for 8k debt. Next day I called their customer they were all playing me.

So profound was my grief that I vowed to unleash mayhem on these stupid loan apps. Every one of them. I went to play store and ransacked them and borrowed from at least 17 of those apps. Yes 17. They plenty die for play store. Used fake contacts for all and that was it. They say they get craze for head abi.

The only legit ones are carbon and branch and fairmoney. Pls if u borrow from them, pay up but you see those Chinese bastards like sokoloan , gocash etc , I encourage the whole world to borrow from them and not pay back a dime. Let them go back to their country and continue their nonsense.

My own done reach 9 app and counting but which of the contact for the access your main phone contacts or the one linked to Google app??
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by culdady(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Vernon26:
i don't think this works oo.someone jus confirmed
So you mean they have access to all contacts including the ones on Google app? Because like this I'm owning more the eight of them and the are threatening me already upon the high interest
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
culdady:

My own done reach 9 app and counting but which of the contact for the access your main phone contacts or the one linked to Google app??
Both.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
miccoy:
There is another one. They called themselves Nextcredit. Once you repaid your loan, they will automatically initiate another loan for you without you asking. You will just wake up in the morning to see credit alert with outrageous interest.

You can check their reviews on playstore. Mind you, they have fake reviews too on playstore.

Not only nextcredit. Them plenty. They will disburse loan into your account without you confirming or requesting. Dey will now expect you to pay back with outrageous interest within 7 days haha. People who are just supporting these loan apps don't know anything. Na small pikin dey worry them

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by culdady(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
halogate:

I think we should fish out this loan shark apps on play store and give them negative reviews.
Atleast let's start from there
Sokoloan..gocash..imoney..9jacash..9credit.

There is wisdom there
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by culdady(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
MrOlokonla:

Both.
So after calling my contact they expect me to pay back.. but in other words it's not all the contacts they have access to it seem the system picks alphabetically and save to their data
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
culdady:

Bro abeg how can I do that?
download contacts from playstore,use it to delete your important contacts you don't want them to message then sync your contacts,those guys have been on my neck for days now but no important person to message on my contacts anymore. Don't know how those guys who said it didn't work did theirs,it worked for me.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by culdady(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
ekene101:
download contacts from playstore,use it to delete your important contacts you don't want them to message then sync your contacts,those guys have been on my neck for days now but no important person to message on my contacts anymore. Don't know how those guys who said it didn't work did theirs,it worked for me.
I have done that bro
What you are saying is that the only have access to those contacts on Google contact or does it includes the once saved oñ my phone.?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
culdady:

So after calling my contact they expect me to pay back.. but in other words it's not all the contacts they have access to it seem the system picks alphabetically and save to their data
Yeah I think they message contacts at random. Plus they look for sensitive names like mum, mummy , sweet mum , aunty this, bro this, uncle that, daddy..

You get what I'm trying to say,. They look for sensitive names on your contacts list to message. They don't message everyone.

@ekene that thing works. Seems they aren't doing it correctly.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
culdady:

Na weytin dey always funny me too. How will you message someone contacts calling him and his family all sorts of thrash and still expect him to pay lol. Just forget about that money. You don use the messages collect am be that.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
culdady:

I have done that bro
What you are saying is that the only have access to those contacts on Google contact or does it includes the once saved oñ my phone.?
what's on your google account is what's on your phone,so they have access to both.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by iLegendd(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

What is your Defination of Slander, libel, defamation of character and character assassination?!

You breached a contract that you signed to

You exceeded loan tenure and accrued more intrest on someone else money

They now reported what you did to the general public, then you try to bad mouth the company that funded you when you so called family and friends couldn't give you Kobo

In America they already have bounty hunters for people like you that want to always prove right even when you are damn wrong

I skimmed the entire post and got here. This is one sensible comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by culdady(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
ekene101:
what's on your google account is what's on your phone,so they have access to both.
I Hardly back up contacts so I only have a few to my Google account maybe 30 or 40 but many of my contacts on phone are not on my backup account...so can they still access those too? No vex
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

What is your Defination of Slander, libel, defamation of character and character assassination?!

They now reported what you did to the general public, then you try to bad mouth the company that funded you when you so called family and friends couldn't give you Kobo

In America they already have bounty hunters for people like you that want to always prove right even when you are damn wrong

You need to do more research.

Bounty hunters in America go after criminals and fugitives ( after they must have gotten necessary approval from the authorities) Thereafter, hand them over to the authorities.

They don't go about sending defamatory or threatening messages to you or your contacts.

You blackmailed me, threatened me, pronounced me and my families criminals, you're still expecting me to pay up, with accrued interest. Are you mad ni?!?!

20 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
culdady:

I Hardly back up contacts so I only have a few to my Google account maybe 30 or 40 but many of my contacts on phone are not on my backup account...so can they still access those too? No vex
As long as it's on that same phone,it can be accessible.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
miccoy:

You need to do more research.

Bounty hunters in America go after criminals and fugitives ( after they must have gotten necessary approval from the authorities) Thereafter, hand them over to the authorities.

They don't go about sending defamatory or threatening messages to you or your contacts.

You blackmailed me, threatened me, pronounced me and my families criminals, you're still expecting me to pay up, with accrued interest. Are you mad ni?!?!

There's one called quickcredit.. not quickcheck o don't mix them up. Quickcheck are legit like branch and carbon.. but this quickcredit I'm talking about allows loan extension but it comes at a price grin. 3,000 to extend your loan for another 7 days. And their interest na die. 10k to pay 14700 in seven days. If you can't meet up, you can apply for extension at a cost of 3k. So in total you go borrow 10k to pay 17,700.

Now tell me who is the thief? Those apps don't deserve mercy. And if you default Dem go dey add interest o.

Coldshisha ekene101 Vernon26 NaijaBoy213

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Bekermann(m): 4:46am On Jun 12, 2021
oranget:

MrFollowFollow, your name is really following you.
You followed more than 200 members on nairaland and all of them are female. Wow

He'll be a chronic asslicker in real life cheesy
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Mrxawe:

There's one called quickcredit.. not quickcheck o don't mix them up. Quickcheck are legit like branch and carbon.. but this quickcredit I'm talking about allows loan extension but it comes at a price grin. 3,000 to extend your loan for another 7 days. And their interest na die. 10k to pay 14700 in seven days. If you can't meet up, you can apply for extension at a cost of 3k. So in total you go borrow 10k to pay 17,700.

Now tell me who is the thief? Those apps don't deserve mercy. And if you default Dem go dey add interest o.

Coldshisha ekene101 Vernon26 NaijaBoy213
can you imagine gocash enter my alarm go set reminder to pay them today. Na d alarm even wake me up,dey never see anything na we go remove them from business,stupid people.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Bekermann:

He'll be a chronic asslicker in real life cheesy
That guy na sokoloan agent,very useless person both day and night.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2021
ekene101:
can you imagine gocash enter my alarm go set reminder to pay them today. Na d alarm even wake me up,dey never see anything na we go remove them from business,stupid people.
na im be say na today e due. That na how dem dey do.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2021
ekene101:
U grant dem access to your calender, contacts, phone calls, messages. So don't be surprised.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Israel6767: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:

Bro, haba.... you fall my hand. You just decided to comment on what you know nothing about. You calling bounty hunters? Haba, at least dey do research before dropping comments na... Your fourth and fifth paragraphs should be deleted.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Israel6767: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2021
iLegendd:

I skimmed the entire post and got here. This is one sensible comments.

That comment fits your definition of sensible ?

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Israel6767:

That comment fits your definition of sensible ?

You're just like your kinds. Don't worry asking. I won't reply.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mcslize: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
In abroad, borrowing without paying could affect your credit score. And once your credit score is affected, it will be pretty hard for you to even see anyone to rent you a house because they look at your credit score before granting you anything.

If you must borrow, borrow with the mindset to pay back to avoid embrassment. Nobody will give anyone free money.

I hate borrowing. I hardly do that. And if I must borrow money from someone, I make sure I pay back before the due date.

I asked one of my exchangers to send me 100k. I told him I will pay back in few days time. He sent the money. It didn't even get to the due date, I paid him back. I did that just to build trust with him. Now , if I wish to borrow another money from him, tell me why he won't send me.

Life is all about building trust with people so that in dire situations, they can easily help you out with the intention that you've been a trusted fellow who always keeps to his words.

Money don't grow on trees. So when you borrow, pay back on time to avoid embrassment.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mcslize:
In abroad, borrowing without paying could affect your credit score. And once your credit score is affected, it will be pretty hard for you to even see anyone to rent you a house because they look at your credit score before granting you anything.

If you must borrow, borrow with the mindset to pay back to avoid embrassment. Nobody will give anyone free money.

I hate borrowing. I hardly do that. And if I must borrow money from someone, I make sure I pay back before the due date.

I asked one of my exchangers to send me 100k. I told him I will pay back in few days time. He sent the money. It didn't even get to the due date, I paid him back. I did that just to build trust with him. Now , if I wish to borrow another money from him, tell me why he won't send me.

Life is all about building trust with people so that in dire situations, they can easily help you out with the intention that you've been a trusted fellow who always keeps to his words.

Money don't grow on trees. So when you borrow, pay back on time to avoid embrassment.
we done hear u mr credibility

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by leksgcfr(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
U grant dem access to your calender, contacts, phone calls, messages. So don't be surprised.

Exactly.
Not supporting borrowing without repaying as and when due but circumstance may warrant default with genuine intention to repay.

Having done all @ekene listed, you still need to remove the already granted permissions for sms and phone calls at the initial stage of registration because if they tried woefully to reach your contacts via your Google contacts or phone contacs they can read the call logs and randomly send to those you make calls to or receive from. Same applies to sms too
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mcslize:

You're not getting the point!?!

Nobody, having supplied your bvn and other vital details on these apps borrowed with the intention not to pay back. Everyone knows LIFE HAPPENS! Unexpected events might hinder you from meeting up the due date.

Now, the cristism is that these Chinese apps give 7 days loan and they do not want to know whether you just lost your job, or you got robbed, or your kid is in the hospital, or your salary was delayed. Once it's due day, even a day before...and they haven't receive your payment, they start labeling you all sort of names.

You don't resort to worst behaviour because someone fails to meet up his/her end of the agreement. We have laws in Nigeria. Disputes like this, you report to Credit Bureau and subsequently, get a demand notice from court. And not bullying people up and down.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mcslize: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
miccoy:

You're not getting the point!?!

Nobody, having supplied your bvn and other vital details on these apps borrowed with the intention not to pay back. Everyone knows LIFE HAPPENS! Unexpected events might hinder you from meeting up the due date.

Now, the cristism is that these Chinese apps give 7 days loan and they do not want to know whether you just lost your job, or you got robbed, or your kid is in the hospital, or your salary was delayed. Once it's due day, even a day before...and they haven't receive your payment, they start labeling you all sort of names.

You don't resort to worst behaviour because someone fails to meet up his/her end of the agreement. We have laws in Nigeria. Disputes like this, you report to Credit Bureau and subsequently, get a demand notice from court. And not bullying people up and down.

I get your point. The best they could have done was to give some days of grace to pay back. They behaved so unprofessional no doubt. That's not the best way to retrieve a debt. I see no difference between them and typical thugs. The more reason why people shouldn't be borrowing from such loan companies that act like thugs.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mcslize: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vernon26:
we done hear u mr credibility

I am not advising you to build trust with women o. When it comes to money issue, people can behave animalistically. I just showed you a secret. If you want someone to keep borrowing you money, the first time you borrow, pay up on time. I am talking about borrowing from individuals. For the fact that you paid up the first one, if you intend to borrow another from that same person, he won't hesitate to borrow you any amount you want if the person has the money. Try and learn from people's experiences and stopped sounding like a perpetual debtor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mcslize:

I am not advising you to build trust with women o. When it comes to money issue, people can behave animalistically. I just showed you a secret. If you want someone to keep borrowing you money, the first time you borrow, pay up on time. I am talking about borrowing from individuals. For the fact that you paid up the first one, if you intend to borrow another from that same person, he won't hesitate to borrow you any amount you want if the person has the money. Try and learn from people's experiences and stopped sounding like a perpetual debtor.
ok Weldon mr credibility

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mcslize: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Some persons just like bringing problems to their lives. Why borrow when you know you can't meet up the pay back period?

Some are even boasting they won't pay. That's the typical Nigeria mentality. This country is messed up that people behave the way they like. No orderliness, and this is what some called freedom.

If you know you can't pay back your debts, stop borrowing to avoid disgracing the whole of your family. Pay up your debt before the due date and stop the unwarranted boastfulness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.