Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97444 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mcslize: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
miccoy:

You need to do more research.

Bounty hunters in America go after criminals and fugitives ( after they must have gotten necessary approval from the authorities) Thereafter, hand them over to the authorities.

They don't go about sending defamatory or threatening messages to you or your contacts.

You blackmailed me, threatened me, pronounced me and my families criminals, you're still expecting me to pay up, with accrued interest. Are you mad ni?!?!

Bounty hunters also retrieve debts are you aware? Whoever is the guarantor, is the one they hold responsible. They can take away your car until you pay up the debt. They don't joke with debt over there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY6wID4okfk
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mcslize: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vernon26:
ok Weldon mr credibility

Pay up your debt when due Mr man.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mcslize:

Bounty hunters also retrieve debts are you aware? Whoever is the guarantor, is the one they hold responsible. They can take away your car until you pay up the debt. They don't joke with debt over there.

Please try and get my point.

Do Bounty hunters send incriminating messages to your contacts. To the best of my knowledge, in America, Bounty hunters only come to play when you might have refused to pay up your debt after several engagements, and definitely, floated court demand notice. Lets get our facts right.

Loan companies abroad don't start sending messages to anyone on your contacts. They approach your guarantor(s).

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mcslize:

Pay up your debt when due Mr man.
ok mr bounty debt collector.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mind you, lots of loan apps in America these days don't even send your credit scores. They give without checking score. Coz, it's unsecured loan. And definitely, they don't send messages to your contacts because they know they implications.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mcslize: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vernon26:
ok mr bounty debt collector.

I can see you want free money. Don't worry, I will show you one tree that grow money so you can go and pluck for free. Is that ok by you Mr borrower?

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mcslize: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
miccoy:

Do Bounty hunters send incriminating messages to your contacts. To the best of my knowledge, in America, Bounty hunters only come to play when you might have refused to pay up your debt after several engagements, and definitely, floated court demand notice. Lets get our facts right.

Loan companies abroad don't start sending messages to anyone on your contacts. They approach your guarantor(s).

They don't send incriminating messages. But once the person refuses paying, they come after him,repo whatever he has and they don't mind bodying him if he tries acting up.

For the incriminating messages, they did wrong. But then if the case is to be judged, it will be 50 50 even if anyone sues them for such messages.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mcslize:

Ogbeni na America or whatever you call it those bounty hunters shit dey work okay. Here in naija they don't come to people's houses coz they know the consequences. So after sending ridiculous messages to my contacts you still get mind wan come my house ? Lol. Na small e go remain if you don't return back in a coffin.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
miccoy:

Don't mind him. One loan app kashkash once told me they transfer my file to external debt collector lol I told them if they near my gate, I'll make sure I scream kidnappers! And I trust my hood, they won't waste time to lynch them whether they r truly kidnappers or not.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mrxawe:

There's one called quickcredit.. not quickcheck o don't mix them up. Quickcheck are legit like branch and carbon.. but this quickcredit I'm talking about allows loan extension but it comes at a price grin. 3,000 to extend your loan for another 7 days. And their interest na die. 10k to pay 14700 in seven days. If you can't meet up, you can apply for extension at a cost of 3k. So in total you go borrow 10k to pay 17,700.

Now tell me who is the thief? Those apps don't deserve mercy. And if you default Dem go dey add interest o.

Coldshisha ekene101 Vernon26 NaijaBoy213
Haha I Sabi that one well. Quickcredit. Na true they offer extension at a cost of 3 thousand. Thief people. See the worse those guys can do is message your contacts. Forget about the court or arrest thingy.. how much you go spend for charge and bail lawyer just to carry a defaulter to court over 10k debt? Even if they have their own lawyers which I'm sure no even survive law school, sofar you've sent demeaning messages to the person's contact then case don finish be that. I go use am sue you 10 million.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mcslize:

I can see you want free money. Don't worry, I will show you one tree that grow money so you can go and pluck for free. Is that ok by you Mr borrower?
copy that sir bounty debt collector.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by chiboi19(m): 5:43am On Jun 13, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
Reason why they indulge in this is that nobody has sue them for character defamation.
Why will you agree to take a loan to pay back within a stipulated period of time and you don’t pay back and when you are being called to pay back the loan you you took, you’ll start saying ehn i don’t have money or i will pay when I want to pay or acting suspicious.
But you had a deal with the company to pay back it loan in some days.
If you sue the company you will lose as long as you didn’t pay back the loan within the agreed loan pay back date ( t & c ) and if the company sends defamatory messages when you paid your loan on or before due ( I can only recall an incidence from a worker not the company) it is only then you can sue to the company. I have worked in Soko Loan I know all the bad reviews people come here to give but i will tell you people who take loans and come to give bad reviews most of them are criminals wanting to take the company’s loan and not pay back those are the ones coming here to say bad stuffs about the company that the government should take them down.
But the company is helping people out even with high interest rates.
Have you asked yourself, why banks or Nigeria itself don’t give out loans to citizens only a few FG workers can get loans.
Soko Loan nevertheless with the high interest rates provides good services to people
Only those who don’t want to pay and who didn’t pay gets defamatory and this is after about 8 days after the clients loan is due and the clients is probably not willingly to pay, has it phone switched off and guarantor denying knowing the applicants.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Dogasas: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2021
chiboi19:

Why will you agree to take a loan to pay back within a stipulated period of time and you don’t pay back and when you are being called to pay back the loan you you took, you’ll start saying ehn i don’t have money or i will pay when I want to pay or acting suspicious.
If you sue the company you will lose as long as you didn’t pay back the loan within the agreed loan pay back date ( t & c ) and if the company sends defamatory messages when you paid your loan on or before due ( I can only recall an incidence from a worker not the company) it is only then you can sue to the company. I have worked in Soko Loan I know all the bad reviews people come here to give but i will tell you people who take loans and come to give bad reviews most of them are criminals wanting to take the company’s loan and not pay back those are the ones coming here to say bad stuffs about the company that the government should take them down.
Have you asked yourself, why banks or Nigeria itself don’t give out loans to citizens only a few FG workers can get loans.
Soko Loan nevertheless with the high interest rates provides good services to people
Only those who don’t want to pay and who didn’t pay gets defamatory and this is after about 8 days after the clients loan is due and the clients is probably not willingly to pay, has it phone switched off and guarantor denying knowing the applicants.
You ought to be burnt to death

7 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Dogasas: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2021
chiboi19:

Kid , u don't know what ur saying. Which stupid T&C? See if they go to court, the client will definitely win because

These are loan sharks, CBN and all necessary bodies know about their dubious acts but are having difficulty eradicating them coz they keep popping under different names.

Why should you call yourself a loan company and charge almost 50% interest to be paid back in 7-14 days. The is against CBN regulations. If it was a private individual, the judge might overlook it but a so called loan company with fake registration numbers, you're in hot soup.

Also, the defamatory messages you sent to the person's contact is another red flag. You did it because you want him to pay and that's called blackmail. Blackmail is a very serious offence punishable by death in some countries.

In addition who are you to declare a person a criminal on the run with company money? You also called his family name and his father join. How is the family a criminal? How is his father a criminal. What do you mean by the defaulter is taking after the footsteps of his father? Which judge and court passed that declaration? Some of your agents even impersonate police and lawyers, do you know how serious an offence that is? Son, if the defaulter gets a good lawyer, your so called sokoloan will run down. Your stupid Chinese bosses think they can come to another man's country and exploit and bully their citizens abi? Una dey mad.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Dogasas: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2021
chiboi19:

Should I even tell you one of your agents sometimes last year sent defamatory messages about a soldier who took a loan from them. When he defaulted, they started sending messages to his superiors and other higher ranking officers. They made sure they tracked the stupid agent and nabbed her. What they did to her, I don't know but I'm very sure she's not alive today. There are better ways of recovering your money than blackmailing someone. You don't know who might just get that message.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2021
chiboi19:

Good you have have experience like wise I have experience as loan and team lead officer of two mfb.their are procedure and rules guarded recovery of loans
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
culdady:

So after calling my contact they expect me to pay back.. but in other words it's not all the contacts they have access to it seem the system picks alphabetically and save to their data
so they really called your contacts?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vernon26:
Yes they did
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by culdady(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vernon26:
Ah! Na today... Them the call shout send SMS, after that.. I go delete the app and mark it as paid because I no the owe them again naa....them don call contact finish make the contacts send them the moni

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
ekene101:
can you imagine gocash enter my alarm go set reminder to pay them today. Na d alarm even wake me up,dey never see anything na we go remove them from business,stupid people.
Haha na so dem dey do. They go set automatic alarm for you. Those people na comedy people.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
culdady:

Ah! Na today... Them the call shout send SMS, after that.. I go delete the app and mark it as paid because I no the owe them again naa....them don call contact finish make the contacts send them the moni
Naso o. Once you call my contacts, I assume I no dey owe you again be that coz u go tell me whether na me dey owe you or na my contacts dey owe you abi weytin concern my contacts with my debts. Abi na dem go pay for me? People wey dey face their own different problems.. Go and collect the money from the people you have called.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
culdady:

once my own due i go put effort pay. If i no get, I go dey polite beg for more time if them go ahead to call or text my contact, Ah lobatan! Though i do wetin ekene101 tok about contact hope e go work.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
here u are bro, enjoy. grin remember always use dummy contacts cool
Some of these apps dey request make you do video or camera of your self. How do you maneuver that? You dey take the camera? grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by rodijah909: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2021
hmmm
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Do it bro, it's useless after u don collect money grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2021
ekene101:
That guy na sokoloan agent,very useless person both day and night.

There'e nothing wrong with being a Sokoloan agent but there's a lot wrong with being a career criminal like you!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2021
MrOlokonla:

Don't mind him. One loan app kashkash once told me they transfer my file to external debt collector lol I told them if they near my gate, I'll make sure I scream kidnappers! And I trust my hood, they won't waste time to lynch them whether they r truly kidnappers or not.

It is because of dirty scum like you that 4 innocent students of UniPort were lynched in Aluu when they went to recover a debt.

People like you spend their entire life in poverty wondering why they're not progressing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Dogasas:

Kid , u don't know what ur saying. Which stupid T&C? See if they go to court, the client will definitely win because

These are loan sharks, CBN and all necessary bodies know about their dubious acts but are having difficulty eradicating them coz they keep popping under different names.

Why should you call yourself a loan company and charge almost 50% interest to be paid back in 7-14 days. The is against CBN regulations. If it was a private individual, the judge might overlook it but a so called loan company with fake registration numbers, you're in hot soup.

Also, the defamatory messages you sent to the person's contact is another red flag. You did it because you want him to pay and that's called blackmail. Blackmail is a very serious offence punishable by death in some countries.

In addition who are you to declare a person a criminal on the run with company money? You also called his family name and his father join. How is the family a criminal? How is his father a criminal. What do you mean by the defaulter is taking after the footsteps of his father? Which judge and court passed that declaration? Some of your agents even impersonate police and lawyers, do you know how serious an offence that is? Son, if the defaulter gets a good lawyer, your so called sokoloan will run down. Your stupid Chinese bosses think they can come to another man's country and exploit and bully their citizens abi? Una dey mad.

If you take a loan to pay back on a stipulated date and when that day comes your phone number suddenly becomes unreachable and you stop responding to email reminders, legally speaking you're on the run!

The Chinese are setting up loan companies which most Nigerians will not invest in because of the high risk involved.

I will give you an analogy - If you go to the Niger Delta region you will find a lot of individuals who are welthy but the surprising thing is that they will never invest their money in the Niger Delta because they don't want to pay deve and the rest of the rubbish tax that people of that region impose on IOCs with facilities in that region.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2021
ekene101:
That guy na sokoloan agent,very useless person both day and night.

Being a Sokoloan agent is a legitimate job but we all know you're a professional criminal!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2021
miccoy:

You're not getting the point!?!

Nobody, having supplied your bvn and other vital details on these apps borrowed with the intention not to pay back. Everyone knows LIFE HAPPENS! Unexpected events might hinder you from meeting up the due date.

Now, the cristism is that these Chinese apps give 7 days loan and they do not want to know whether you just lost your job, or you got robbed, or your kid is in the hospital, or your salary was delayed. Once it's due day, even a day before...and they haven't receive your payment, they start labeling you all sort of names.

You don't resort to worst behaviour because someone fails to meet up his/her end of the agreement. We have laws in Nigeria. Disputes like this, you report to Credit Bureau and subsequently, get a demand notice from court. And not bullying people up and down.

At the point of borrowing most Nigerians already have the intention of not repaying the loan therefore when the due date comes they start manufacturing fake stories.

If you don't approach loan/debt recovery with iron fist in Nigeria your business will go bankrupt in less than 1 year!

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mcslize:

I am not advising you to build trust with women o. When it comes to money issue, people can behave animalistically. I just showed you a secret. If you want someone to keep borrowing you money, the first time you borrow, pay up on time. I am talking about borrowing from individuals. For the fact that you paid up the first one, if you intend to borrow another from that same person, he won't hesitate to borrow you any amount you want if the person has the money. Try and learn from people's experiences and stopped sounding like a perpetual debtor.

From his comments it's very obvious he is a very dishonest person and a serial loan defaulter!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

At the point of borrowing most Nigerians already have the intention of not repaying the loan therefore when the due date comes they start manufacturing fake stories.

If you don't approach loan/debt recovery with iron fist in Nigeria your business will go bankrupt in less than 1 year!

When you know, AT THE POINT OF BORROWING, they have the intention of not paying back the loan, why go ahead to lend them the money?!?

Forget all these stories. We have laws that guide every behaviour. If you willingly gives out (lends) someone your money, whether the person intentionally or otherwise didn't payback as at when due, natural law is that you give grace period and if the person still, after the grace period, didn't pay up, you take legal actions and legal actions does not entails SENDING DEFAMATORY messages to ones contact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (56) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.