Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth (5018 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / Ini Edo Shows Off Curvy Backside In New Instagram Photo / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Naijanewss9: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Chioma was working out and she showed off her curvy body in the video.

She is popularly known as davido's baby mama

VIDEO SOURCE >> http://naijanews.iceiy.com/Davidos-baby-mama-shows-curvy-body

1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Naijanewss9: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2021

1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Naijanewss9: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Mandela27: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin she Never start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Naijanewss9: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
cheesy
Mandela27:
grin she Never start
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Chingykay77(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mandela27:
grin she Never start
her kitten go sweet to lick die
see ass na grin grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by JustforMen: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Naijanewss9:
Chioma was working out and she showed off her curvy body in the video.

She is popularly known as davido's baby mama

VIDEO SOURCE >> http://naijanews.iceiy.com/Davidos-baby-mama-shows-curvy-body

even if she turn to Usein Bolt... OBO don chop run off, she no fit catch am!
Instead of her to exercise brain na another baby Daddy she dress dey find...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Naijanewss9: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin
JustforMen:

even if she turn to Usein Bolt... OBO don chop run off, she no fit catch am!
Instead of her to exercise na another baby Daddy she dress dey find...
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Bigggloadofcum: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good Lord!

The demon that casted a spell at me to lust after busty, fat ass women will spend eternity in the bottomless pit.

Nothing can compare to the pleasure one gets from man handling a fat, round, soft and bouncy bum bum. Damn! My OGs in the game knows what I'm saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Nasww22nasww: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by genii96(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wow, she really added weight
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Cossybob(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Okay, why didn't she fix nails on the index finger grin grin grin

My imaginations tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
The girl you dying to meet one dude is tired of her. This Chioma, Davido don nack am tire, nothing special anymore.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Khd95(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
If davido ready for this one, she will run am back to him with her puucci wet.

Make she dey show off opandan, trying to form boss or enjoying life, she go still off payint for davido if he wants her to

Women sef grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by Enoch07: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Angrygoat:
Pile of fat. Shitz disgusting.
Bich
You need to chill brah
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by mrsoludomeka(m): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2021
"Nwa i bu ya"
Re: Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth by revolt(m): 2:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Yaf enter league of babymama joor... go and Sidon. Reduced your value chaiiii foolish girl... better go back to the father of your child o... step fathers have become extinct ...

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl Like This? / I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter / How A 14-year Old Girl Toasted And Trying To Lure Me To BED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.