Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Can You Answer This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Answer This Question? (531 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer This Question? by MotivationKG(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
I saw this post somewhere so I just decided to ask the question generally and find out your opinions.

Let's see the smart ones..

[/b] A married is barren for 20 years and she is now 53 years of age.
Now her husband died and she becomes a widow.
Armed robbers came to her house to steal and then raped her. She finds out she is pregnant with a baby boy after 3 weeks.

[b]
Ques: Should she keep the pregnancy or Abort it ?

Let's hear from the elders and gurus in the house... smiley
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by Augla1: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
There is no need to be emotional, she may initially think that child will fill in a vacuum, but with time, she can't stand seeing that child; his history.

There are women that are unhappy today because each time, their children serve as a constant reminder of past ugly experience of what begat them
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by MotivationKG(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Augla1:
There is no need to be emotional, she may initially think that child will fill in a vacuum, but with time, she can't stand seeing that child; his history.

There are women that are unhappy today because each time, their children serve as a constant reminder of past ugly experience of what begat them

Okay..

The first elder (ishie) has spoken.

More views.
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Let her please Keep it for the remembrance of her late husband ok.
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by MotivationKG(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Let her please Keep it for the remembrance of her late husband ok.

Okay..
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by MotivationKG(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Answers..

(1) (Reply)

How I Fuvk My Mother. / Gardener Runs "Mad" After Lady He Took Home Turned Into Goat / Please Help, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.