Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Whether You Are Single Or Married Make Sure You Read This And Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whether You Are Single Or Married Make Sure You Read This And Learn (588 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whether You Are Single Or Married Make Sure You Read This And Learn by Ezegedegreat: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
dad, can you loan me Five Hundred Thousand Naira?” Kola asked his father.

“What for son?”, his father asked.

“For my wedding. By our calculations, we’re falling short meeting the cost”.
Kola had come to meet his parents with his fiancé.

“Your wedding? How much is the total cost of the wedding?”, his father asked.

“N3.6 million. We’re thinking of starting the committee next week. We can together give about eight hundred thousand and expect our friends to help us raise about two million. I remember you told me if ever I need help I can come to you” Kola answered.

His father held him by the shoulder and said:

“Go get your wife and come meet me at my study room”.

“Yes dad”, Kola obliged.

Minutes later, Kola and his fiancé,Tomilayo walked into his father’s study room.

“Having a good time my daughter?” Kola’s father asked.

“Yes I am. You and your wife are so hospitable. I pray that Kola and I can emulate your marriage. You are an admirable couple” answered Kola’s fiance.

“Thank you. I am delighted to have you as my daughter. This is your home, you’re welcome anytime”, said father.

They sat down.

“Thank you dad”

“So, I hear you want to spend N3.6 million for your wedding and you need me to help with five hundred thousand?”, asked father.

“Yes, we will greatly appreciate” said the fiancé..

Continue Reading Here: https://yawabase.com/whether-you-are-married-or-single-make-sure-you-read-this-for-your-own-good/

Re: Whether You Are Single Or Married Make Sure You Read This And Learn by adexpa(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
You have got a nice writeup here, well-done. Writing is a skill developed incrementally, keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Pynt Or Lingerie / Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding / When Person Use Style Propose Love To U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.