Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding (590 Views)

Are People Actually Suffering? Most People Seem Very Okay And Very Fine / Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by NNEWIsuper: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Why do people actually advise against court wedding. What are the things those who wedded in the church and traditionally enjoy over those who wedded in the court?
Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
Court marriage is the easiest way for a woman to imprison her husband....And the outcome of it all always seem to favor the woman more than the man...

Jokes apart,I won't even advice my dogs to be victims of court marriage let alone being a victim of it myself....
No amount of love and sexxx styles from Hanty can ever make me to fall lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by Davash222(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
Why do people actually advise against court wedding. What are the things those who wedded in the church and traditionally enjoy over those who wedded in the court?
A frustrated promiscuous demon of Eve's offspring might wake up one morning in a court-wedded marriage and decide to end the marriage, knowing she will enjoy 40-50% of money and properties she didn't work for.

The best is traditionally wedding.

The husband will even get his money for bride price back from the girl's family if the wife decides to quit.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Court wedding that crumbled Bill Gate, that is about to crumble Kanye West, the sentiment of the rules and regulations of the court wedding towards women no be for here, you no see as Mikel Obi no wan marry the mother of his children, who invented court wedding gan, I wannano

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by Kandeed: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Davash222:

A frustrated promiscuous demon of Eve's offspring might wake up one morning in a court-wedded marriage and decide to end the marriage, knowing she will enjoy 40-50% of money and properties she didn't work for.

The husband will even get his money for bride price back from the girl's family if the wife decides to quit.

I'd rather employ the use of a SAN to defend me in court even if it means the SAN having the 40% I'll let him have it then cede it one hoe

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by Davash222(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kandeed:

I'd rather employ the use of a SAN to defend me in court even if it means the SAN having the 40% I'll let him have it then cede it one hoe
The law favours women in this scenario.

They will assign a bittered and littered divorced single mother as the Magistrate and there's nothing your SANs can do.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by cruzita(f): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
If u are not ready to be committed 100% to ur partner don't go for court wedding ,I'm referring to both the male and female folks....court wedding are for adults who are ready to face the ups and downs of life to fulfill their marriage vows...i rest my case
Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by akaahs(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Before our wedding, wify just dey Harmer about this court wedding of thing, I told her bae aren't gonna do such a thing even my mom can't convince me talk more of u. Na so she cool down ooo.
But lately, I dey reason am oo as per japa level.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by NNEWIsuper: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Davash222:

Insightful

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by NNEWIsuper: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
cruzita:
If u are not ready to be committed 100% to ur partner don't go for court wedding ,I'm referring to both the male and female folks....court wedding are for adults who are ready to face the ups and downs of life to fulfill their marriage vows...i rest my case
Why exactly do you say this,any reason or example of what happened?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding by prowriterss: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
H

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You / Who has worked here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.