Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

(watch Video): Don't Let Me Regrets Am O! Bride Warn Groom During Marital Vow Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (watch Video): Don't Let Me Regrets Am O! Bride Warn Groom During Marital Vow Ex (546 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / Dont Spoil My Make Up O –bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(watch Video): Don't Let Me Regrets Am O! Bride Warn Groom During Marital Vow Ex by Lagoontimes: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
A bride has warned the groom during their wedding ceremony at the weekend.
During marital vow, the bride told the groom to hold his ear, as the groom hold the war the bride said
"Don't let me regrets am o", the people at the wedding ceremony responded with a resounding laughter

Watch Video Below
https://radiustimes.com/watch-video-dont-let-regrets-o-bride-warn-groom-marital-vow-exchange-wedding-ceremony/
Re: (watch Video): Don't Let Me Regrets Am O! Bride Warn Groom During Marital Vow Ex by Jeon(f): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lagoontimes:
A bride has warned the groom during their wedding ceremony at the weekend.
During marital vow, the bride told the groom to hold his ear, as the groom hold the war the bride said
"Don't let me regrets am o", the people at the wedding ceremony responded with a resounding laughter

Watch Video Below
https://radiustimes.com/watch-video-dont-let-regrets-o-bride-warn-groom-marital-vow-exchange-wedding-ceremony/

Lolz, wahala no too much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Partner On Whatsapp Without Touching His/her Phone / Love Dilemma / Missing Woman Found Living In Boyfriend’s House For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.