Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate (22951 Views)

Twitter Yet To Register In Nigeria Despite Lifting Of Ban - ICIR / Reno: Buhari Has Borrowed More Than All The 14 Presidents Before Him Combined / Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by BaddieKay(f): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Theoarhics: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
You mean that toy of a VP?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Nuelito: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nigerians entered One Chance since the last general election
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by oluwasegun007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Can we start #unfollow buhari/Osinbajo on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Eazi1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
I'm not suprised, since day one, the've been regulating and breaking the laws
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by kachuk(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
FG fighting like wounded lion now just because of ipob

3 Likes

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by WestAfricaan: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Who takes those people serious
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by jcross19: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Eriokanmi: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
The truth is, Buhari is not aware of all these goings on, because he doesn't know what twitter is all about, let alone the consequences of his actions. Just today, I received over 10 mails from different renown companies informing me of suspension of their activities on twitter. The below is one of them

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Taiwojon(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
They should lead by example na.

Anyway
Why copy copy mortal man when christ the immotal man have lay an examples for us to follow.

I implore all to reconsider their future now and Repent from their sins.

JESUS love and died for you

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Coldshisha:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN is a Professor of Law, and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, what can an imbecillle like Malami do to him if he uses twitter

But d professor of law and SAN doesn't seem to pull his weight on issues of d law& how lawless d govt under which he serves operates
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Antoeni(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Confused set of people
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by tunary(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Do they know what they are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by maximunimpact(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zooposki:

VPs normally have no power, so leave Osinbanjo alone.

Here they come, the osinbajo the only good man in buhari govt crew...if he's not part of the mess then let the powerless VP resign. Atiku was still VP but very powerful and outspoken in his time

5 Likes

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jollylolly:

Osinbajo will be remembered as the best VP we ever had and history will be kind to him; from his acting days to NESP to how he slashed CAC fee, how he slashed Nafdac product registration fee and Instructed governors to set up judicial panels in their states tp ensure justice is served for victims of Police brutalities. unlike Sambo and GEJ who were busy drinking tea and drinking Shepe

Biko shut up your trash, we have seen how ur so called V.P have been operating, when, where,were I mean where were grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is the most useless government operating on the surface of the earth and one way or another, God will punish them

Including those ones supporting them wherever they are, especially on this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zooposki:

Does lack of constitutional power mean being deaf and dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Koval12(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Let's see what will be left of this country by 2023.

Distress sales: please guys, I have a plot of land for sale at a very good price. The land is located at New home layout Umuchugbo Abakpa Nike. It goes for 3m naira.

All documents are ready. I am in need of money to offset a bill. Interested buyer can contact me on 08030616695. You can also chat me up on WhatsApp.

Thanks...
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Zetty177x: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
El Rufai is still tweeting
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by mactoni91(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
I wish the can sell those Handles to me rather than deactivating..

Make i turn Influencer change my life and that of my family and friends
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by ecomalchemist(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
No mind dem... Big mugus !
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by d1tto(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
You ban Twitter, promise to prosecute any Nigerian violating the ban, yet you want them to go and deactivate their accounts. How? How do you expect them to login and deactivate their accounts? How exactly bubu?

Lead by example mana.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by TGM2015: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lazy Nigeria youths.

No Nigerian stations has deactivated their tweeter accounts,they have only stop tweeting.

Even Reno can be this intelligent lazy, na wa oooo.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by ZACHIE: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Deinstall
Mumu wrote
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by donbenie(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
okefranci:
Who dey feed you @Reno Omokri all this your lies and propaganda about the good governance
So Bubu no get active Twitter handle? shocked
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by MansoryMX(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The truth is, Buhari is not aware of all these goings on, because he doesn't know what twitter is all about, let alone the consequences of his actions. Just today, I received over 10 mails from different renown companies informing me of suspension of their activities on twitter. The below is one of them

How much are you owing Specta?

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by EnlightenedUFO: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
No this is illegal. Highly Illegal for NBC to give such directives. Which slavery constitution without freedom and rights do we have for God's sake?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by donbenie(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
okefranci:

… ..but not as dull as you are
Obviously the Shithole they plunge us in says otherwise.. grin
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by LegalWolf: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zooposki:

You’re excusing him.
Probably you’re a southerner and presumably yoruba. I’m a Fulani and I can say it boldly anywhere that PMB has failed the North.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by SpatialKing(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jollylolly:

Osinbajo will be remembered as the best VP we ever had and history will be kind to him; from his acting days to NESP to how he slashed CAC fee, how he slashed Nafdac product registration fee and Instructed governors to set up judicial panels in their states tp ensure justice is served for victims of Police brutalities. unlike Sambo and GEJ who were busy drinking tea and drinking Shepe
Osinbajo the most useless and foolish VP ever
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by DONFASZY(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Idiot no see dis tif ban
He is busy fighting Korruption
One man vex say dem delete him tweet and block 300,000,000 people using same twit

Pls God wat are u waiting for
Why wicked evil people dey live long while u take holy people faster

Dem say dont question God

HOW WE SHARED NIGERIA MONEY BY HON. ABDULMUMIN JUBRIN
"I got N650 million as my running cost as the Chairman of Appropriation Committee.
■Speaker Yakubu Dogara got N1.5 billion,
■His Deputy Yusuf Lasun got N800 million.
■House Majority Leader Femi Gbajabiamila got N1.2 billion,
■Deputy Majorty Leader Buba Jibrin got N1.2 billion.
■House Whip Alhassan Ado Doguwa got N1.2 billion,
■Deputy House Whip got N700 million.
■House Minority Leader Leo Ogor got N1.2 billion,
■Deputy Minority Leader Onyema got N800 million.
■Minority Whip got N700 million,
■Deputy Minority Whip got N700 million.
I have documents to back up all these."
Copied

BREAKING News.
LIFT TWITTER BAN NOW. - World Leaders Warns Nigeria.

FGN Meeting with Envoys of US, UK, EU, Canada, and Other Countries Ended With Nigerian Govt Warned To End Twitter Ban in the Next 48 Hours.

Buhari Will Eat the Humble Pie. - Chidi Cali

plz follow me on Twitter @chidi2chidi. www.Twitter.com/chidi2chidi
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by yesloaded: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
This government & hypocrisy sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.