Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate (22942 Views)

Twitter Yet To Register In Nigeria Despite Lifting Of Ban - ICIR / Reno: Buhari Has Borrowed More Than All The 14 Presidents Before Him Combined / Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Chienex24(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
okefranci:

… ..but not as dull as you are

D
Very dry...
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Seyzi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
They will soon see craze Sha leave them
Won maaa tórí wèrè
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Confirmedzombie: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Only ipob pigs will madturbate here. Since the ban, can Reno post here any Tweet from the president and VP.

Hate will kill Reno and his ipob pigs. Im glad Buhari has never for once responded to Reno.

Reno will keep waiting until he gets heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Eriokanmi: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
MansoryMX:

How much are you owing Specta?
Nothing. We use the platform for payment, just like remita. They are not banks
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Ayobami7(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Noted
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Rareoil(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zooposki:

VPs normally have no power, so leave Osinbanjo alone.

Why was he now then elected, if his position has no power.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by ojabel(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
caces97138:
Follow up

Fraud alert! Nairalander, this guy is a serial fraudster. Do not fall victim to him.

ASOMUGHA ONYEBUCHI IFEANYI is a fraudster. He uses Access Bank account to defraud people. He defrauded me last week. He is spoiling business for legitimate hustlers.

Please, let's call him out and put a stop to this fraud!

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by CSTRR: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zooposki:

But atiku was also a vice president and he was certainly not powerless or voiceless.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Germi9: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Coldshisha:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN is a Professor of Law, and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, what can an imbecillle like Malami do to him if he uses twitter
The name “Malami”makes me laugh hahaha
Aboki wear coat dey feel important
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Jamesbally: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is the most useless government operating on the surface of the earth and one way or another, God will punish them

The matter pain this BIAFRAN

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by donbenie(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zooposki:

Yet this same Bubu sentence Alex Ekwueme..

The VP of Shagari..

To life imprisonment..

While he sent Shagari home to go and be drinking tea..

No be today Buhari's nepotism and hatred of Igbos start.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by dallasi: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
You

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by dallasi: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
donbenie:
Yet this same Bubu sentence Alex Ekwueme..

The VP of Shagari..

To life imprisonment..

While he sent Shagari home to go and be drinking tea..

No be today Buhari's nepotism and hatred of Igbos start.. undecided

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by donbenie(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jamesbally:

The matter pain this BIAFRAN
Shut up angry
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by MansoryMX(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Nothing. We use the platform for payment, just like remita. They are not banks

Seriously! I was thinking otherwise.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Joyce95: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Reno Lie's don be your second name
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by bjtinz: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Well, the last I'll do is to hold brief for this govt, but I don't think the instruction was to deactivate. It was just to ensure its no longer ACTIVE, ie no liking, retweet, etc
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by ceaser: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
FBIBOT:
Brain dead lots... No wonder we are ranked 102 out of 104 most governed countries

You had a typo up there.
It should be number 102 in Worst governed country.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by FBIBOT(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
ceaser:

You had a typo up there.
It should be number 102 in Worst governed country.

Then we would b like no 2 in the list grin... My statement is based on descending order.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by CaptainFM1: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zooposki:

Atiku wielded so much power that even Obj had to beg him.
Even if he no get power atleast make he do some shakara small.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by snowball11(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
okefranci:

… ..but not as dull as you are

I don't think he's dull but you! And your level of dullness is legendary! undecided

What a mess of an existence!
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by just2endowed: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
You guys should slow down before Lai Mohammed ban nairaland. The dss is aware of nairaland as been the biggest blog site in Africa.

Seun I beg, I know you understand what I am saying
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jollylolly:

Osinbajo will be remembered as the best VP we ever had and history will be kind to him; from his acting days to NESP to how he slashed CAC fee, how he slashed Nafdac product registration fee and Instructed governors to set up judicial panels in their states tp ensure justice is served for victims of Police brutalities. unlike Sambo and GEJ who were busy drinking tea and drinking Shepe

That same Jonathan, listened when the cries of subsidies went up and reduced it, same Jonathan builds roads, fought boko haram tooth and nail that buhari and co formed, same Jonathan built schools for the Almajiris to even have sense. Same Jonathan build the federal university in buhari state that have produced prominent names. Same Jonathan listened to cries and answered when occasion arises, did all kinds and received all kind of insults but jailed no one, he allowed freedom of speech, same shekpe drinking leader who despite all Nigeria was never this divide, Yoruba nation never sprung up. See we shouldn’t be arguing on who did it best, I know they are have their faults, even buhari, one thing here is that country Nigeria is and will never be one. North know this, they have no their own movie industry, their own law, the check they collect every month from federal government Na Wetin Dey enter their eye. Lazy leaders. Practice what America is practicing or Nigeria divide
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by ugandanstudent(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Most people in Uganda also use vpn to avioid paying the social media tax
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by KGD10: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Useless old terrorist, Buhari sinister move to shut the media while they attack the southern. Lol. Let him try rubbish and see what happens. Lol. Stupid Useless never do well man.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by KGD10: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Only ipob pigs will madturbate here. Since the ban, can Reno post here any Tweet from the president and VP.

Hate will kill Reno and his ipob pigs. Im glad Buhari has never for once responded to Reno.

Reno will keep waiting until he gets heart attack.

Will you shut mouth? Never do well Useless people.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Eriokanmi: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
MansoryMX:

Seriously! I was thinking otherwise.
lol. Ok
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by GRACETOLIVE(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

i said these punks thought they are fooling the masses.

When election comes they'll unban it because of campaign.

I pity that Puppet VP Osibanjo, he has gone down in history as the most foolish VP, mumu no get mouth

Na the VP own dey vex me pass.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by thunderbabs: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari and his gang are a miserable set
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

i said these punks thought they are fooling the masses.

When election comes they'll unban it because of campaign.

I pity that Puppet VP Osibanjo, he has gone down in history as the most foolish VP, mumu no get mouth
Go and read what happened to Jonathan when Yar'adua was president. You think it is by likes, shares and comments on social media? Then you must be the most foolish person on earth. Anyway, less should be expected from a maggot.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by barinedan(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Useless hypocritical government
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Gambit23: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
FBIBOT:
Brain dead lots... No wonder we are ranked 102 out of 104 most governed countries

U mean worse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! / Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention / Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.